Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

bump

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

I should probably bump this user's order before it gets forgotten.

8Wolf8_42 wrote:

Username: 8wolf8_42
Package: Art package
Explaination in detail:
So i want a sprite that looks like
this
in the style of
this
Deadline: ASAP
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?: No
Other: I would like it in a scratch project in different parts so i can animate it

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

-snip-
Hey, the section is which part of the shop you want to display it in. (homepage, staff, etc.)
I'm saying this because you just filled out the advertisement form. I think. (or did I mess up the partnership form?)

Oh yeah, I filled out the advertisement form. I think I'd like to have my shop advertised in the Advertisement bit.
It's totally fine if you don't want to put my shop's picture in the OP. It might look slightly cluttered if you do as the picture is 531 x 398. (I think)

Can my shop be a partner too? The forms are quite similar.

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (Feb. 23, 2024 19:08:07)

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

CT-591
Scratcher
27 posts

Username*: CT-591
Explain in detail Just an ad for CTFL 24 following the guidelines for the CTFL 25 cover rules
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: february 27
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: yes
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: no
Other*: PLZ

I like bergurs
DangerPuppy10
Scratcher
500+ posts

I would like to sign up.
Username*: DangerPuppy10
Nickname/s*: “Puppy”, DangerPuppy10
Pronouns: He, Him
Why should you join?: I am good at coding scripts. I am not the best, but I will at least try to get it done!
What will be your role?: CODING DEPARTMENT: Scratch Coder
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Timezone*: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
TIme online on Scratch*: For one week (this week) I am on at least 2-5 hours, next week, I may been on for 1-3 hours. (So on and off basically)
Example Works: (I do not understand what this means, I am guessing this is about projects, so If I'm wrong please tell me.) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/950245911/
Other*:

Last edited by DangerPuppy10 (Feb. 24, 2024 04:26:53)

I shall

Workaround chart:

Gaemmastar
Scratcher
33 posts

Username*: Gaemmastar
Link:
Here it is!
Banner*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/954110488/ the thumbnail for this also idk how to convert the image into link
(put in here)
Section*: forms
Other*: none

Gaemmastar
when green flag clicked
set [ COOL] to [YES]

I’m a gamer and I LOVE coding!

Let’s get to 1k!
THEGCFWILLCONSUMEALLTHEGCFWILLCONSUMEALLTHEGCFWILLCONSUMEALL
GamerCboy_Extra
Scratcher
97 posts

Username*:
Package (you can only order available packages): RICK ROLL PACKAGE
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): Rickroll gif
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 4 days
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: No
Other*: Give me the rickroll specail

The Gamers Best Of The Century

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

GamerCboy_Extra wrote:

Username*:
Do you want just the exact gif of the rick roll but in a sprite?

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
GamerCboy_Extra
Scratcher
97 posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

GamerCboy_Extra wrote:

Username*:
Do you want just the exact gif of the rick roll but in a sprite?
No, I want it to be like

The Gamers Best Of The Century

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

-snip-
Hey, the section is which part of the shop you want to display it in. (homepage, staff, etc.)
I'm saying this because you just filled out the advertisement form. I think. (or did I mess up the partnership form?)

Oh yeah, I filled out the advertisement form. I think I'd like to have my shop advertised in the Advertisement bit.
It's totally fine if you don't want to put my shop's picture in the OP. It might look slightly cluttered if you do as the picture is 531 x 398. (I think)

Can my shop be a partner too? The forms are quite similar.
please do both forms again, you haven't done the partnership form and the advertisement form was uncompleted + it got drowned out.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CT-591 wrote:

Username*: CT-591
Explain in detail Just an ad for CTFL 24 following the guidelines for the CTFL 25 cover rules
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: february 27
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: no
Other*: PLZ
declined order. Have not read ToS-RoS, no detail.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DangerPuppy10 wrote:

I would like to sign up.
Username*: DangerPuppy10
Nickname/s*: “Puppy”, DangerPuppy10
Pronouns: He, Him
Why should you join?: I am good at coding scripts. I am not the best, but I will at least try to get it done!
What will be your role?: CODING DEPARTMENT: Scratch Coder
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Timezone*: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
TIme online on Scratch*: For one week (this week) I am on at least 2-5 hours, next week, I may been on for 1-3 hours. (So on and off basically)
Example Works: (I do not understand what this means, I am guessing this is about projects, so If I'm wrong please tell me.) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/950245911/
Other*:
sorry, you have not read the ToS-RoS.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gaemmastar wrote:

Username*: Gaemmastar
Link:
Here it is!
Banner*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/954110488/ the thumbnail for this also idk how to convert the image into link
(put in here)
Section*: forms
Other*: none

GamerCboy_Extra wrote:

Username*:
both declined, you have both not read the ToS-RoS.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
chippysmall4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

An Invitation From ⸙ The Fir Tree Federation ⸙
Join The Fir Tree Federation, Grow Your Shop!
The Fir Tree Federation Is An Organization Allowing Shops To Grow
We Offer Reviews To Shops With >4 Orders!

Last edited by chippysmall4 (March 8, 2024 09:39:43)

(Highlight + Shift + Down To See The Rest Of My Signature!)
Hi! I'm Cosmic-

Stuf
| Scratch Wiki | Empty My Stuff? Click Here! | Ocular | The SCM! | Project Nexus | More On The MyStuff Bug | Advanced Topics |

chaos

e
*digital art noises*
*forum noises*
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username*: RecessFailsOffical
Package (you can only order available packages): Code
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): Do what you want
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 3 - 5 days or shorter would be preferred.
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes, i've read everything.
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: N/A
Other*: You can make anything. Also, it's Scratch Code.

Last edited by RecessFailsOffical (March 11, 2024 20:28:00)

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”.
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
You are reading the post of someone who isn't active on the forums very much (until August 2024) :*(
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

singingkitten_24
Scratcher
95 posts

Hello Everything Shop,

I hope this message finds you well. We recently received an order that unfortunately exceeds our current skills, as the worker that could complete this is inactive. We were wondering if it would be possible for you to fulfill this order on our behalf? We understand if it's not feasible, but we would genuinely appreciate any assistance you could provide. Your support would mean a great deal to us.

This is the order, if you need it.
Username: MrDanglyLegs
What you want: A pixel art character with animations (like the one from griffpatch's RPG tutorial - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/725577493/ ).
Colors or any design specifications: The guy should be wearing gym clothes (preferably white (base) and red (accents)).

Thank you very much for considering our request.

Best regards,
singingkitten_24, owner of Ville De L'Art.

Last edited by singingkitten_24 (March 9, 2024 21:27:49)

Thanks!
-singingkitten_24

I hope you're having a really good day!
add [a smile] to [ your face]
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RecessFailsOffical wrote:

Username*: RecessFailsOffical
Package (you can only order available packages): Code
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): Do what you want
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 3 - 5 days or shorter would be preferred.
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: N/A
Other*: You can make anything. Also, it's Scratch Code.

rejected, you haven't read the ToS-RoS.

singingkitten_24 wrote:

Hello Everything Shop,

I hope this message finds you well. We recently received an order that unfortunately exceeds our current skills, as the worker that could complete this is inactive. We were wondering if it would be possible for you to fulfill this order on our behalf? We understand if it's not feasible, but we would genuinely appreciate any assistance you could provide. Your support would mean a great deal to us.

This is the order, if you need it.
Username: MrDanglyLegs
What you want: A pixel art character with animations (like the one from griffpatch's RPG tutorial - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/725577493/ ).
Colors or any design specifications: The guy should be wearing gym clothes (preferably white (base) and red (accents)).

Thank you very much for considering our request.

Best regards,
singingkitten_24, owner of Ville De L'Art.

thanks for the reminder!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I order the rickroll package
jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*:
Package (you can only order available packages): Art Package
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): So I want an rpg art pack sort of undertale/pokemon art style I need tiles, Houses rocks forests, walking animation battle view and just that
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 3 months
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Everything. That is Section 2-4-2 of the ToS-RoS.
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: No?
Other*:
jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*: Jarscratch1111
Nickname/s*: Jar11
Pronouns: He/him
Why should you join?:I like coding
What will be your role?: Programer
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yes. Everything That is Section 2-4-2 of the ToS-RoS.
Timezone*: EST
TIme online on Scratch*: Usually from 4pm to 9pm
Example Works: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/950512907/
Other*:
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]