Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]
cute_stuff_
Scratcher
43 posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

The_wolf_KA wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

March 24? That's quite a while ago. You haven't been fired, but I'll change you from very INACTIVE to something higher. You still have 2 strikes and cannot enter the co owner comp. Luckily, you're still active.

Okay

I definntley AM interested in your services!

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

cute_stuff_ wrote:

The_wolf_KA wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

March 24? That's quite a while ago. You haven't been fired, but I'll change you from very INACTIVE to something higher. You still have 2 strikes and cannot enter the co owner comp. Luckily, you're still active.

Okay

hello

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
The_wolf_KA
Scratcher
100+ posts

cute_stuff_ wrote:

The_wolf_KA wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

-snip-
-snip-

We should probably move this convo out of this forum thread.
But, what sound effects do you need? You could possibly order them through this shop ig

I am a freelance foley artist(Sound Effects).
Examples of my work:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

Comment on my profile if you are interested in my services.
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Signature Button i made for shop ads! feel free to use (60x60)

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Guys, we need to face it - we're not being a very good shop.
Maybe we can do orders with good quality. Maybe we're one of Scratch's larger shops.

However, there are apparently lots of orders being “neglected” - someone orders, then more posts build up and we forget.
I've seen people complaining they ordered a month ago and it still hasn't been done.

The only thing I can think of for fixing this is adding a new kind of staff under “shop welfare”, who would frequently look back through our posts to see if there's any orders we've missed.

(If you decide to do this, by the way, I'd like to switch from advertiser to that type, because there isn't really anything I can do to advertise the shop.)
This is very old, but right now i just finished talking with ILS abt this. I am currently halfway done with a spreadsheet to keep track of orders

Last edited by doggy_boi1 (April 21, 2024 20:25:17)

i hate my username

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The full spreadsheet is finished.

Instead of making a project with links, you can just check the url to see what page was on which should help you find it. I'll repost this weekly with updates
I assumed Jars order was canceled but i guess not.
Also, eg21's order was taken but i never found any notice saying it was finished.

Hope this helps

I recommend being stricter with accepts/declines since even if an order is accepted the employees may not have the skills to do it (like certain styles)

Last edited by doggy_boi1 (April 22, 2024 01:52:46)

i hate my username

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

abcd_ioio wrote:

Username*: abcd_ioio
Order you want(package we have or something else?): music
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): calming and soothing
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 72 hours
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes everything and everything
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?:
Other*: fit this game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/906204181/. Notify me by commenting on my profile.
womp womp really old order. i will take it if they still want
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

abcd_ioio wrote:

Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): calming and soothing
Other*: fit this game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/906204181/. Notify me by commenting on my profile.
you should ask on their profile

i hate my username

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

abcd_ioio wrote:

you should ask on their profile
just did (on the game) (also kino, if you see this, i am still marked very inactive)

Last edited by asdfperson135 (April 22, 2024 17:40:40)

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nice doggy_boi1! Although it does seem a bit unnecessarily big…

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

It's a list of all the orders since 2.0 started, so it has to be big (more work for me T-T)

i hate my username

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

It's a list of all the orders since 2.0 started, so it has to be big (more work for me T-T)
You didn't have to do all of that OoO, but thanks!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
cs4421887
Scratcher
34 posts

Username*: cs4421887
Package (you can only order available packages): Music
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): I would like epic battle music, as in my project, medieval kingdoms go to war. The music should be adventurous, and exciting.
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: May 1st
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes.
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: No, they’re all good
Other*: Everything

Dragon Quest is amazing!
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4421887 wrote:

Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): I would like epic battle music, as in my project, medieval kingdoms go to war. The music should be adventurous, and exciting.

CALLING ALL MUSICIANS
*and doggy_boi more work >*

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

cs4421887 wrote:

CALLING ALL MUSICIANS
*and doggy_boi more work >*
already added lol

i hate my username

incompletesentenc-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4421887 wrote:

taken, i'll try my best.
(i dont have music in my skills list but i make it as a hobby so if this goes well i might ask for it to be added or to be moved to music)

Last edited by incompletesentenc- (April 23, 2024 22:34:14)

hyelo ! i'm @incompletesentenc- :3

finch | they/them | non-binary | a silly little creature

C'est la vie. // It is life.
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

incompletesentenc- wrote:

cs4421887 wrote:

taken, i'll try my best.
(i dont have music in my skills list but i make it as a hobby so if this goes well i might ask for it to be added or to be moved to music)
yay

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EVERYONE! WE ARE OPEN FOR ART ORDERS AGAIN!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
cs4421887
Scratcher
34 posts

EVERYONE! WE ARE OPEN FOR ART ORDERS AGAIN

Yay!

Dragon Quest is amazing!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]