Discuss Scratch

TheTeacherOfLogos
Scratcher
31 posts

StorageOS - An OS Made to be Better, in Every Way! - v1.23.8 SOON!

Until more content for the website is given, can I have a scratch job?

when green flag clicked
say [Yo, I'm Nolan (TTOL)! I'm a 13 year old programmer with HTML, CSS and JS and I'm also a graphic designer!] for (2) secs
define drawCircle
point in direction (0 v)
pen down
set pen color to (30)
repeat (360)
move (1) steps
turn ccw (1) degrees
end
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

bruh i can't get into the website…
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

Sure, would you like to be a coder? We're kinda short of coders, wayyyy too many testers without assignments lol (cuz there aren't enough project to test)

YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

❗️ ❗️ ❗️ IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ ❗️ ❗️ ❗️

Sorry, guys for the inconvenience, for those of you who have been waiting for jobs:
If you are a tester, thank you for being patient, we currently don't have anything to test right now because we do not have many coders.
If you are a musician, there haven't been any jobs for yall recently, it's not as high-demand. You can consider applying for another job and have the musician spot as a side job.
Coders–I do not really know what we should be doing I guess i'm gonna talk to the owner about it, I will get back to you asap.
Artists, bruhhh is @sonofthedripseagod the only one doing the art? @Holder_Of_Life, thank you very much for the new logo, are you good with Figma/Canva for design? Would you like an assignment, or wait a bit?

Above all, i'd like to thank all of you for your work for this team

YC72909
Co-owner, head coder

Last edited by YC72909 (May 13, 2023 00:54:19)

TheTeacherOfLogos
Scratcher
31 posts

YC72909 wrote:

https://storageos.3xion.repl.co/

YC72909 wrote:

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

Sure, would you like to be a coder? We're kinda short of coders, wayyyy too many testers without assignments lol (cuz there aren't enough project to test)

Sure!

when green flag clicked
say [Yo, I'm Nolan (TTOL)! I'm a 13 year old programmer with HTML, CSS and JS and I'm also a graphic designer!] for (2) secs
define drawCircle
point in direction (0 v)
pen down
set pen color to (30)
repeat (360)
move (1) steps
turn ccw (1) degrees
end
TheTeacherOfLogos
Scratcher
31 posts

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

Sure!
Alright so I know whats wrong with the website, but it'll take a while to fix. Replit did not provide a compliant certificate, so we'll probably have to get a custom domain, which costs money. It'll be down for a while, so there won't be any updates.

when green flag clicked
define drawCircle
point in direction (0 v)
pen down
set pen color to (30)
repeat (360)
move (1) steps
turn ccw (1) degrees
end
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

Alright so I know whats wrong with the website, but it'll take a while to fix. Replit did not provide a compliant certificate, so we'll probably have to get a custom domain, which costs money. It'll be down for a while, so there won't be any updates.
Aw, well, the link that you gave me–it works but I understand, that's totally fine. I mean do you wanna copy some of it to codesandbox.io? I can make a copy of your website there and show you how it looks (i'll need to get consent though) but one moment very busy rn…
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

YC72909 wrote:

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

Sure!
Alright, I'll ask the owner for some jobs, hopefully he'll reply soon enough and I'll get back to you asap
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

Username / nickname: MyScratchedaccount
Job: co owner and coder
Have you read and agree to the rules stated? yes
Activity: x/10: 7
Experience: x/10: 10
Why do you want this job? I like coding
How will you help? I will help be a co owner and make code
Other: I AM REAPPLYING BECUASE I WAS HAVING A WIKI EDITING BREAK AND I FERGOT TO TELL
Sorry, we already have a new co-owner and head coder, it's not under my authority to accept/decline you. I'll ask the owner.

YC72909,
co-owner, head coder
Can I please be genral coder then?
Sure, be sure to re-join the studio I'll send the invite soon.
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

MRVR_studios wrote:

TheTeacherOfLogos wrote:

StorageOS wrote:

Quick update:
StorageOS will include its own programming language, so you will be able to use that to make API calls as well. More updates on that later. Also, the introduction of the API for apps will be changed starting with StorageOS v1.23.6. The studio can be found here.
An entire language, api integrations, off-platform development? I feel like this is getting to the point where we run into the limitations of scratch.
Wait until someone decides to use the Python script for importing and exporting data to create an assistant that runs off ChatGPT
chatgpt scratch go brrrræææ
GeRmAn AhHhHhHhHh
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

W1-F1 wrote:

Username / nickname: W1-F1
Job: Web developer
Have you read and agree to the rules stated? Yes
Activity: 4.7/10
Experience: 6.5/10 (i only know one line of js)
Why do you want this job? I like to help and improve my programming skills.
How will you help? By creating the website
Other: I can also make a Gemini capsule
Accepted! (More info on your profile page )
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

YC72909 wrote:

W1-F1 wrote:

woah woah a bunch of files bruhhh
hxckerdoge
Scratcher
100+ posts

YC72909 wrote:

Sorry, guys for the inconvenience, for those of you who have been waiting for jobs:
If you are a tester, thank you for being patient, we currently don't have anything to test right now because we do not have many coders.
If you are a musician, there haven't been any jobs for yall recently, it's not as high-demand. You can consider applying for another job and have the musician spot as a side job.
Coders–I do not really know what we should be doing I guess i'm gonna talk to the owner about it, I will get back to you asap.
Artists, bruhhh is @sonofthedripseagod the only one doing the art? @Holder_Of_Life, thank you very much for the new logo, are you good with Figma/Canva for design? Would you like an assignment, or wait a bit?

YC72909
Co-owner, head coder
I'm doing art
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

hxckerdoge wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

YC72909
Co-owner, head coder
I'm doing art
ok, good, what specifically are you making?
hxckerdoge
Scratcher
100+ posts

YC72909 wrote:

hxckerdoge wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

YC72909
Co-owner, head coder
I'm doing art
ok, good, what specifically are you making?
Anything ig
Holder_Of_Life
Scratcher
60 posts

YC72909 wrote:

YC72909
Co-owner, head coder

Caleb,

Sorry for not responding quickly, yes I have taughted myself photoshop and figma. I don't think I will be using figma as much as i don't use ui as much and find more succes in canva and photoshop. I am willing to put a branding portfolio together for storage os you like I will be starting once school ends so I can lock down on my school work

Busy…
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

Holder_Of_Life wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

YC72909
Co-owner, head coder

Caleb,

Sorry for not responding quickly, yes I have taughted myself photoshop and figma. I don't think I will be using figma as much as i don't use ui as much and find more succes in canva and photoshop. I am willing to put a branding portfolio together for storage os you like I will be starting once school ends so I can lock down on my school work
Alr, got it!
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

2223kk2-1902002 wrote:

important plz read

everyone i got fired for real bc of some sorta artist who tryna report me to the owner
no bruh if you don't like this then stop posting plz
W1-F1
Scratcher
100+ posts

YC72909 wrote:

W1-F1 wrote:

Thank you! What are all the urls of all the websites?

My 100th post!

Currently learning PHP!

I'm back and on the road to 100 posts!
TerminalStore is kinda dead lol
Try TerminalStore!
MRVR_studios
Scratcher
30 posts

2223kk2-1902002 wrote:

look at my signature
Please just leave us alone. You did ‘ban’ yourself from StorageOS. Also, you then got fired for making a project against us (which got taken down by the ST)

This is an automated signature. If you want to make your own, go here.