Discuss Scratch

Holder_Of_Life
Scratcher
60 posts

StorageOS - An OS Made to be Better, in Every Way! - v1.23.8 SOON!

To All,

Today is the day I leave, I am ready to leave this amazing community.

There are many reasons but I am getting so busy, busy summer, new school that’s harder and there’s more work to do than this school. It’s a shock I know I will still be on buts it’s my time to go I didn’t expect all of this to happen and I won’t be much help.

Please stay in touch everyone

Charles

Aka Holder_Of_Life

I hold the world

Busy…
eoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoe
Scratcher
96 posts

omg i found this studio
when i find this [studio v] :: events hat
exclaim [Wow!] :: looks

Hey.
when this sprite clicked
say [I feel good to be alive]
die :: motion

“Have you ever just?” - important quote
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

Holder_Of_Life wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

Hello, how's everyone's assignments going?

Assigned people:
@CyberOverload (valid inactivity)
@MRVR_studios
@Warrobot10
@Holder_Of_Life
@sonofthedripseagod
@W1-F1

Will Start: Soon School Is Dying Down
Ok, thanks for the update
Warrobot10
Scratcher
7 posts

YC72909 wrote:

Assigned people:
@MRVR_studios
@Warrobot10
@Holder_Of_Life
@sonofthedripseagod
@W1-F1

Hopefully I’ll be able to get started in the next few days or so.
MRVR_studios
Scratcher
30 posts

YC72909 wrote:

Assigned people:
@MRVR_studios
@Warrobot10
@Holder_Of_Life
@sonofthedripseagod
@W1-F1
Finished about ~25% of the SDK. To completely finish it, I need to know how StorageCode works.

Last edited by MRVR_studios (May 23, 2023 21:24:22)

This is an automated signature. If you want to make your own, go here.
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

MRVR_studios wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

Assigned people:
@MRVR_studios
@Warrobot10
@Holder_Of_Life
@sonofthedripseagod
@W1-F1
Finished about ~25% of the SDK. To completely finish it, I need to know how StorageCode works.
Oh, okay I'll let the owner know, he's the creator of StorageCode.

Last edited by YC72909 (May 23, 2023 21:45:40)

YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

Warrobot10 wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

Assigned people:
@MRVR_studios
@Warrobot10
@Holder_Of_Life
@sonofthedripseagod
@W1-F1

Hopefully I’ll be able to get started in the next few days or so.
Ok, good
KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey do you need employees? I had an idea for a new directory that may be able to hep you. Contact me or respond to this post for more info.

Hi I'm Katy Owner of Scratch News
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

eoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoe wrote:

omg i found this studio
when i find this [studio v] :: events hat
exclaim [Wow!] :: looks[/quote]
lol
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

KatysWorld wrote:

Hey do you need employees? I had an idea for a new directory that may be able to hep you. Contact me or respond to this post for more info.

KatysWorld wrote:

Hello, co-owner here, may I know how you think you'll be able to help us out? Any ideas for the team?

Thank you,
YC72909
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

Holder_Of_Life wrote:

To All,

There are many reasons but I am getting so busy, busy summer, new school that’s harder and there’s more work to do than this school. It’s a shock I know I will still be on buts it’s my time to go I didn’t expect all of this to happen and I won’t be much help.

Charles

Aka Holder_Of_Life

I hold the world
Sad to see you go It's totally fine, I understand. Thanks for letting us know.

YC72909 ayo we're still on Dizzy lol
KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

Hello, co-owner here, may I know how you think you'll be able to help us out? Any ideas for the team?

Thank you,
YC72909
So my idea would be a Resume directory. Basically businesses could sign up to get potential applicants . Anyone who was looking for a job but didn't know where to start could fill out a generic application form and turn it in. Then we would notify the businesses looking for that sort of employee and they could contact the person themselves. It’s basically Indeed on Scratch. I think this could help you.

Holder_Of_Life
Scratcher
60 posts

YC72909 wrote:

Holder_Of_Life wrote:

To All,

Charles

Aka Holder_Of_Life

I hold the world

Nice I was out late watching a band concert then went to culvus then some interesting things happened there. I'll tell you later

Busy…
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

Holder_Of_Life wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

Holder_Of_Life wrote:

To All,

Charles

Aka Holder_Of_Life

I hold the world

Nice I was out late watching a band concert then went to culvus then some interesting things happened there. I'll tell you later
Ok
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

Thank you,
YC72909
So my idea would be a Resume directory. Basically businesses could sign up to get potential applicants . Anyone who was looking for a job but didn't know where to start could fill out a generic application form and turn it in. Then we would notify the businesses looking for that sort of employee and they could contact the person themselves. It’s basically Indeed on Scratch. I think this could help you.
Sounds like a nice idea, except, how do you anticipate this will all happen? Though a forum thread? Thanks for your idea, it's considered.

Thank you,
YC72909
KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

Thank you,
YC72909
Sounds like a nice idea, except, how do you anticipate this will all happen? Though a forum thread? Thanks for your idea, it's considered.

Thank you,
YC72909
It would be a forum page for the applicants but we would notify the owners separately.

YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

Thank you,
YC72909

Thank you,
YC72909
It would be a forum page for the applicants but we would notify the owners separately.
Okay! We'll look into that, thanks! By the way, would you like to join the team?

YC72909
YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

Thank you,
YC72909

Thank you,
YC72909
Okay! We'll look into that, thanks! By the way, would you like to join the team?

YC72909
Would you like to be notified when the Directory is made? I would like to join but I'm very busy right now and I'm not a great coder. Sorry

YC72909
Scratcher
100+ posts

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

YC72909 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

Thank you,
YC72909

Thank you,
YC72909

YC72909
Would you like to be notified when the Directory is made? I would like to join but I'm very busy right now and I'm not a great coder. Sorry
Yes, I would like to be notified once that happens.