Discuss Scratch

Shroomtime
Scratcher
13 posts

StorageOS - An OS Made to be Better, in Every Way! - v1.23.8 SOON!

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

Shroomtime wrote:

Username / nickname: Shroomtime (Shroom is also nice.)
Job: Head Coder/Coder (I am also available to help with Music/Sound and Image/Art related topics.)
Have you read and agree to the rules stated?: Yes.
Activity: 8/10 I am usually active, I will notify if and when I expect I won't be available.
Experience: 10/10 I am very experienced with Scratch and can be asked to help provide icon art, UI art, SFX, and basic music tracks as well.
Why do you want this job?: I find the idea behind StorageOS rather unique and intriguing and would love to help with its development.
How will you help?: I can help with any of the topics I have mentioned above.
Other:
I applied first for Head Coder. Owner can’t edit posts because new scratcher so I am actually head coder and co-owner
Downgraded to Coder. And you can’t help with other people assignment you get your own assignment. Hired! I am co-owner so I can hire
Was wondering if maybe I could help in the Sound/Music department? (Until someone signs up for one of the Musician positions, at least.) Idk what StorageOS's thoughts/input are on this. (If you see this, please share if you do!)
MCPro1239953
Scratcher
65 posts

Shroomtime wrote:

(#41)

Shroomtime wrote:

Job: Head Coder/Coder (I am also available to help with Music/Sound and Image/Art related topics.)
Activity: 8/10 I am usually active, I will notify if and when I expect I won't be available.
Experience: 10/10 I am very experienced with Scratch and can be asked to help provide icon art, UI art, SFX, and basic music tracks as well.
Why do you want this job?: I find the idea behind StorageOS rather unique and intriguing and would love to help with its development.
Other:
I applied first for Head Coder. Owner can’t edit posts because new scratcher so I am actually head coder and co-owner
Downgraded to Coder. And you can’t help with other people assignment you get your own assignment. Hired! I am co-owner so I can hire
Was wondering if maybe I could help in the Sound/Music department? (Until someone signs up for one of the Musician positions, at least.) Idk what StorageOS's thoughts/input are on this. (If you see this, please share if you do!)
I'm an alt of StorageOS (verify on the previous page)

Yes, you can be a musician.

Hello! I am @MCPro1239953 on Scratch, and MCPro123#9953 on Xbox!
Currently playing STS 5 on Minecraft.
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCPro1239953 wrote:

Shroomtime wrote:

(#41)

Shroomtime wrote:

Other:

Could you make a website? I mean another one because it is broken

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
StorageOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

StorageOS wrote:

(#15)
@MyScratchedAcccount - You can start working on a sign-in portion. More details are in the comment on my profile.
@sonofthedripseagod - You can start working on a background and loading screen.
@CyberOverload - You can work on creating some basic apps, such as a text editor and calculator.
Deadline for these assignments is 2/22, next Wednesday (for me at least).
A little late, but assignments need to be done. I will be checking now.

Join StorageOS! Click here to learn more.

Hello! This is my signature.
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StorageOS wrote:

StorageOS wrote:

(#15)
@MyScratchedAcccount - You can start working on a sign-in portion. More details are in the comment on my profile.
@sonofthedripseagod - You can start working on a background and loading screen.
@CyberOverload - You can work on creating some basic apps, such as a text editor and calculator.
Deadline for these assignments is 2/22, next Wednesday (for me at least).
A little late, but assignments need to be done. I will be checking now.
I fegot also it was blocked before we day and until weds day so I could not do it

Could I do simpler task? It seems to hard that I could not start it
And look:

MCPro1239953 wrote:

Shroomtime wrote:

(#41)

Shroomtime wrote:

Other:

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (Feb. 24, 2023 06:35:37)

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

—-
Go to Codin[co
StorageOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

(#45)
I go snip snip
Okay, I'll work on a new one. I can start writing the code for it now, but I can't actually make it since the two sites I normally use are both blocked on my school computer, and I don't have my own yet. Also, I still will say you completed your assignment since you came up with the idea for all of it.

maxcrocky
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys can u see my application on the 2 page
StorageOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

maxcrocky wrote:

(#40)
Username / nickname: maxcrocky
Job: head coder if I can’t get that coder
Have you read and agree to the rules stated? I agree to the rules
Activity: 7/10
Experience: 6-7/10
Why do you want this job? To work with other scratchers, to have fun, to get more experience and help make great things
How will you help? I do normally work to expand what is capable to code for example in game I help worked on there were using clones to spawn cookies which means there can only be 300 cookies so I used the pen to add more cookies with out making lag up to 18k cookies and made a way to detect if a cookie is clicked u can see the latest update here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/806416664 I also added a counter and changed how the upgrades were displayed I am not working on it curse no one else is but ya
Other: I will try my best to add something meaningful
Accepted! You can be coder (MyScratchedAccount has already claimed head), and sorry for not seeing this, I was working on something.

Space-Cat6456
Scratcher
80 posts

Username / nickname: Spacey
Job: Head tester
Have you read and agree to the rules stated?: Yes
Activity: 8/10
Experience: 9.5/10
Why do you want this job?: I want to help test
How will you help?: I will give feedback
Other: I might not be able to work on summer break, I use a school chromebook + phone is slow

A cat-obsessed scratcher who likes making games and chatting on the forums.
Scratch Game Jam 2023: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/665158/
Jackal OS: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/665165/

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/663586/?page=1

The evil kumquat army is coming! We forums people must set up our guard armies to protect our signatures!
<=-= :: sensing > // This is Spacey, named after me. He is always tired so he has no tolerance for evil kumquats.
(=0-0= :: sound) // This is Neon. She is nocturnal on weekdays so she can protect at night while the others sleep.
<=.-.=> // This is Catkit. He sleeps upside down and nobody knows why. But he's pretty helpful.
(=+-+= :: looks) // This is Pawf. She is the strongest of everyone here. Don't mess with her or else.
More recruits to come! Let me know if you want one named after you, what their color and description will be.
maxcrocky
Scratcher
100+ posts

StorageOS wrote:

maxcrocky wrote:

(#40)
Why do you want this job? To work with other scratchers, to have fun, to get more experience and help make great things
How will you help? I do normally work to expand what is capable to code for example in game I help worked on there were using clones to spawn cookies which means there can only be 300 cookies so I used the pen to add more cookies with out making lag up to 18k cookies and made a way to detect if a cookie is clicked u can see the latest update here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/806416664 I also added a counter and changed how the upgrades were displayed I am not working on it curse no one else is but ya
Accepted! You can be coder (MyScratchedAccount has already claimed head), and sorry for not seeing this, I was working on something.

Um isn’t he co owner
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maxcrocky wrote:

StorageOS wrote:

maxcrocky wrote:

(#40)

Um isn’t he co owner
It is just not on the list (new scratchers can’t edit posts)

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
maxcrocky
Scratcher
100+ posts

I mean u have 2 jobs I am confused

Last edited by maxcrocky (Feb. 24, 2023 21:20:02)

Shroomtime
Scratcher
13 posts

maxcrocky wrote:

I mean u have 2 jobs I am confused
He's co-owner and head-coder.
Basilikos
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shroomtime wrote:

So that's okay but when I own the legislative, the executive and the judiciary powers then it's a problem???

sorry for bad english
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Basilikos wrote:

Shroomtime wrote:

So that's okay but when I own the legislative, the executive and the judiciary powers then it's a problem???
I only use fire when I actually have to

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
Basilikos
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Basilikos wrote:

Shroomtime wrote:

Is that a metaphor?

sorry for bad english
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Basilikos wrote:

Basilikos wrote:

Shroomtime wrote:

Is that a metaphor?
I mean the fire power

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Basilikos wrote:

Basilikos wrote:

Shroomtime wrote:

Is that a metaphor?
I mean the fire power
And it is not what you said in the last post

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
. (I do this to use up some time)

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (Feb. 24, 2023 21:36:57)

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
maxcrocky
Scratcher
100+ posts

????????"???????????
Basilikos
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the fire power
You mean removing someone from their job position?

sorry for bad english