Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ [RSS Feed]
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫

asdfperson135 wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

Just an FYI, you have like 3 orders you took and didn't finish. It would be nice if you could finish those too!
i am just waiting for them to process, they are finished though
alright, send them over to the customer when theyre done. thanks tho!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
BIGGERSHOT127
Scratcher
85 posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫

kool aid man wrote:

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

Username: BIGGERSHOT127
Musical genre: 16-bit
Instruments to be included (optional): Maybe like mega drive instruments
Rhythm/time signature (optional):
Speed/tempo (optional): no
Specifications (describe your order): Well im making a game called “sonic timelines” and id like kind of a green hill styled beat
Preferred employee: any
Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): take ur time (:
Do you want more than one version (by different employees, not ensured)?: nah
Where should we contact you: here, i guess
Have you read the Terms of Service : yes
Other: no

I GOT THIS YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED MATE. (also im back)
thx

—————————————————————————
Pentagon palace Is one of my biggest projects yet! If you would like to help with it, Go here!
when green flag clicked
stop [the green flag from being clicked v]
when I receive [green flag not clicked v]
panic
define panic
DELETE SYS_32
DESTROY BOOT SECTOR
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

snip
Reporting this as spam. Please don't do this in the future

Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

That being said, your genre request (Hardstyle) is a notoriously difficult and complex song style. We might unfortunately not have the special skills to do your specific order. Sorry for inconvenience all of this has had on you.
OHHH Next time tell me that, I would have been fine if it took a while. Sorry

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (May 22, 2024 19:41:02)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

That being said, your genre request (Hardstyle) is a notoriously difficult and complex song style. We might unfortunately not have the special skills to do your specific order. Sorry for inconvenience all of this has had on you.
OHHH Next time tell me that, I would have been fine if it took a while. Sorry
no problem! i didn't blame you for it at all lol. i would have told you sooner but ive been busy with tons of stuff

and also, you might not find what you want at the piano shop. as far as i know, none of our employees can do hardstyle

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

MarsChompsVenus
Scratcher
26 posts

Wondering . . . does this mean my order won't be completed? : (

Because I don't really care how long it takes just so long as it's completed.

Thanks - MarsChompsVenus

Last edited by MarsChompsVenus (May 22, 2024 19:58:51)

MarsChompsVenus
Scratcher
26 posts

BIGGERSHOT127
Scratcher
85 posts

did my request ever get a response or did i get rejected

—————————————————————————
Pentagon palace Is one of my biggest projects yet! If you would like to help with it, Go here!
when green flag clicked
stop [the green flag from being clicked v]
when I receive [green flag not clicked v]
panic
define panic
DELETE SYS_32
DESTROY BOOT SECTOR
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MarsChompsVenus wrote:

Thanks - MarsChompsVenus
Your order is currently taken by asdfperson135. For progress, message them on their profile to ask.

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

did my request ever get a response or did i get rejected
Your order is currently taken by moneeman. For progress updates or specifications, message them on their profile to ask.

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AZBIDABOI's order is done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714516180/

Well, he requested 2 pieces. I did one. asdfperson should export his soon i think…

I'll take a couple more orders in a bit

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

mapfan11
Scratcher
42 posts

Could you do Pirahna Plants on Parade from Super Mario Bros. Wonder? Oh, and also, to celebrate 2 years of quality music services you should play Happy Birthday with a catchy rhythm!

Last edited by mapfan11 (May 22, 2024 23:18:06)

Hi! I'm mapfan11! I love using Scratch and have used it since June 16, 2020! I have made projects such as “(BROKEN) Drift Chase”, “New Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 Reaction”, and more! I am also creator of a podcast called “Map's Fans”! I am a huge Phineas and Ferb lover and a huge nerd at that show too xD

I would greatly appreciate a follow, if you want!
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review form

Username: AZBIDABOI
Product ordered: Order Form (What I said was Punchy, with loud beats in it)
Employee that completed your order: @Builder_53_Studios
Rating (0-5):4
Was it done on time: No
Positive points: Amazing song, just amazing!
Negative points: Time it took
Quote for the homepage: Amazing music, good quality, I love it!
Other:

Last edited by AZBIDABOI (May 22, 2024 23:10:38)

kokaAOALAAKAOKAOkokoko ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mapfan11 wrote:

Could you do Pirahna Plants on Parade from Super Mario Bros. Wonder? Oh, and also, to celebrate 2 years of quality music services you should play Happy Birthday with a catchy rhythm!
Maybe, fill out the order form if you want! But you'll have to tell us that its a remix. We don't just copy songs.

Psst… That happy birthday thing… Like this?

AZBIDABOI wrote:

Review form

Other:
Glad you liked it! The time thing was out of my control cause I was away, and doing the order for someone else. We'll try to be faster next time!

Last edited by Builder_53_Studios (May 22, 2024 23:35:21)

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

mapfan11
Scratcher
42 posts

mapfan11 wrote:

Maybe, fill out the order form if you want! But you'll have to tell us that its a remix. We don't just copy songs.

Psst… That happy birthday thing… Like this?

Yes! The happy birthday thing is perfect! Sure, I'll fill out the form I almost forgot lol
Besides, yeah we could make it something like that

Last edited by mapfan11 (May 22, 2024 23:38:36)

Hi! I'm mapfan11! I love using Scratch and have used it since June 16, 2020! I have made projects such as “(BROKEN) Drift Chase”, “New Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 Reaction”, and more! I am also creator of a podcast called “Map's Fans”! I am a huge Phineas and Ferb lover and a huge nerd at that show too xD

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

MarsChompsVenus wrote:

Thanks - MarsChompsVenus
Your order is currently taken by asdfperson135. For progress, message them on their profile to ask.
i wouldn't expect it to be done a day after requesting lol
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

AZBIDABOI's order is done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714516180/

Well, he requested 2 pieces. I did one. asdfperson should export his soon i think…

I'll take a couple more orders in a bit
Ok, removing from the UOC (well, marking it as completed)

AZBIDABOI wrote:

Review form

Other:
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked the song. Sorry for being delayed, by the way.
mapfan11
Scratcher
42 posts

Can you delete my order for the Mario Wonder thingy? My sister got on my account and wrote that

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

100 soon…
Edit: I just realized that my brothers birthday is 2 days before y'alls anniversary

Last edited by -cloudcoding- (May 23, 2024 16:18:29)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mapfan11 wrote:

Can you delete my order for the Mario Wonder thingy? My sister got on my account and wrote that
oops… at least she hopefully liked that happy birthday thing! haha!

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

seg-leinad wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I'm cancelling my order. 3/10. The order was overdue with absolutely no progress in weeks, yet you are still taking orders—a very poor decision on your part.
OK, I'll remove your order now. Anyway, I would like to make a series of comments relating to our current shop status (these come from myself, and are not intended to be a response to your post, just that I think it make me think deeper about this):

In the first place, I need to recognise that our shop is currently taking too many orders. Simply, they are not completed on time or not taken, and this is because of two main reasons, I believe: Firstly, people taking too many orders, and secondly, people not taking orders they are able to complete (sort of like “ghost” employees). I do understand that real life exists, and it is of course more important then Scratch (I think my inactivity periods can prove my opinion on that), but I think applying to work at this shop without wanting to complete orders is a complete waste of time and other people's resources. I do not blame, though, anyone who works here and hasn't taken orders because they are not inside their area of expertise (I, for example, am only able to compose piano music in a “classical” way).
we have closed the shop down temporarily, so that could be an idea

Last edited by asdfperson135 (May 23, 2024 17:24:49)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ [RSS Feed]