Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ [RSS Feed]
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫

Finally, I want to say two things.

Firstly, related to orders, it is true we have a lot of new orders entering and we have not still finished all the overdue ones, so I officially declare the shop CLOSED TO ORDERS until we finish all of our overdue orders. Relating to enochx's petition to be a manager, I ‘m sorry to say that the decision to close the shop to orders is only to be taken by me, unless I declare a temporary owner as will probably happen during part of the summer. however, we already have two managers and I do not feel any more are necessary. If, though, I need a manager any time soon, I will contact you to offer you the post.

Secondly, relating to our contest votes. Sorry for my delay in returning to activity: I’m fully back to normal. I'll add now all the votes that happened while I was away and I will vote myself. The voting period has been extended up to Saturday, 24:00 UTC.

Edit: For info on how to vote, read this post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7993028/

Last edited by seg-leinad (June 6, 2024 16:32:15)

seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫

Voter's username: seg-leinad
Entry voting for: Crystal Lights
Sound quality (instruments, beats…) (0-10): 8/10
Technical quality (tempo, time signature…) (0-10): 9/10
Melodic quality (and lyrics, if applicable) (0-10): 7/10
Harmonic quality, coherence and cohesion (0-10): 7/10
General impression (0-10): 8/10
Quote: This song had a good instrument choice and combination, but the melody seemed somehow repetitive and the cohesion between the parts could have been better. Overall it was a good song, though.

Entry voting for: Conscious Cows
Sound quality (instruments, beats…) (0-10): 7/10
Melodic quality (and lyrics, if applicable) (0-10): 7/10
Harmonic quality, coherence and cohesion (0-10): 7/10
General impression (0-10): 7/10
Quote: I liked how the initial melody was progressively made more complex, but the melody was quite simple and overall, the song sounded quite repetitive.

Entry voting for: MegaloPAINia
Sound quality (instruments, beats…) (0-10): 8/10
Melodic quality (and lyrics, if applicable) (0-10): 8/10
Harmonic quality, coherence and cohesion (0-10): 9/10
General impression (0-10): 8.5/10
Quote: Even though the initial melody was somewhat simple and maybe repeated too much, the harmonical complexity of this song's middle section sounded perfect to me and combined quite well with the other parts of the song.

Entry voting for: Option-Mrmusicnub (FT.DuhltzLiv)
Sound quality (instruments, beats…) (0-10): 9/10
Melodic quality (and lyrics, if applicable) (0-10): 9/10
Harmonic quality, coherence and cohesion (0-10): 9/10
General impression (0-10): 9/10
Quote: Can't say anything bad about this song. The incredible harmony and instrument combination, together with the lyrics, help create wonderful music. Definitely the best for me!
mapfan11
Scratcher
42 posts

seg-leinad wrote:

Finally, I want to say two things.

Firstly, related to orders, it is true we have a lot of new orders entering and we have not still finished all the overdue ones, so I officially declare the shop CLOSED TO ORDERS until we finish all of our overdue orders. Relating to enochx's petition to be a manager, I ‘m sorry to say that the decision to close the shop to orders is only to be taken by me, unless I declare a temporary owner as will probably happen during part of the summer. however, we already have two managers and I do not feel any more are necessary. If, though, I need a manager any time soon, I will contact you to offer you the post.

Secondly, relating to our contest votes. Sorry for my delay in returning to activity: I’m fully back to normal. I'll add now all the votes that happened while I was away and I will vote myself. The voting period has been extended up to Saturday, 24:00 UTC.

Edit: For info on how to vote, read this post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7993028/

Sounds good! I'll try not to ask for anymore songs until at least mine is finished, and until they reopen

Hi! I'm mapfan11! I love using Scratch and have used it since June 16, 2020! I have made projects such as “(BROKEN) Drift Chase”, “New Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 Reaction”, and more! I am also creator of a podcast called “Map's Fans”! I am a huge Phineas and Ferb lover and a huge nerd at that show too xD

I would greatly appreciate a follow, if you want!
BIGGERSHOT127
Scratcher
85 posts

did my request ever get done

—————————————————————————
Pentagon palace Is one of my biggest projects yet! If you would like to help with it, Go here!
when green flag clicked
stop [the green flag from being clicked v]
when I receive [green flag not clicked v]
panic
define panic
DELETE SYS_32
DESTROY BOOT SECTOR
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

did my request ever get done
Your order was taken by @moneeman and has not yet been finished, I believe. You can ask on their profile for more information.
C_h_a_r_l_o_tt_e
Scratcher
9 posts

seg-leinad wrote:

enochx wrote:

enochx wrote:

Username: asdfperson135
Musical genre: slow rock
Instruments to be included (optional): trumpet, drums, bass, guitar
Rhythm/time signature (optional): 4/4
Speed/tempo (optional): 95
Specifications (describe your order): Just a nice slow and calming song.
Preferred employee:
Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): 2 weeks
Do you want more than one version (by different employees, not ensured)? sure
Where should we contact you: profile
Have you read the Terms of Service :yes
Other:
done
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1031569012/
Removing from UOC then…

enochx wrote:

C_h_a_r_l_o_tt_e wrote:

enochx wrote:

C_h_a_r_l_o_tt_e wrote:

ORDER FORM:

Username: @C_h_a_r_l_o_tt_e
Musical genre: a calming music but super fun to listen to
Instruments to be included (optional): guitar, violin or something like that
Rhythm/time signature (optional):
Speed/tempo (optional): I want it fast but not super fast
Specifications (describe your order): it’s calm and it’s fun to listen to
Preferred employee: I don’t care
Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): don’t rush it take as much time as you need
Do you want more than one version (by different employees, not ensured)? No thanks
Where should we contact you: my profile
Have you read the Terms of Service : yes
Other:
nothing else

sorry. We have to finish our existing orders first. we could put it in, but it'll probably take a long time. so, order approved, but deadline is July 1st.
Ok I’m fine with that
sure thx for the wait
No problem.
Adding to UOC with deadline July 1st. Anyway, enochx, are you taking the order?
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

asfperson needs to do my order

kokaAOALAAKAOKAOkokoko ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
C_h_a_r_l_o_tt_e
Scratcher
9 posts

a bad shop a good shop a great shop! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ stars!
C_h_a_r_l_o_tt_e
Scratcher
9 posts

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I love this shop because you can use music in games anything( but with using credit )
I love the music they give you and how they don’t use ai! A GREAT SHOP!!!!!

define How great is this shop?
Answer: 100000000000000000/10 [ v]
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

btw, lumii responded, a past work of mine works out for her

this was the order

Username: Lumii__
Musical genre: Pop- Upbeat background music
Instruments to be included (optional): ???
Rhythm/time signature (optional): ???
Speed/tempo (optional): ???
Specifications (describe your order): I need a background music for my game that is upbeat and cheerful
Preferred employee: I don't care who does it )
Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): As soon as possible
Do you want more than one version (by different employees, not ensured)?
Where should we contact you: My profile's Comments
Have you read the Terms of Service : Yes
Other: N/A

● Untaken

I think we can take it off the orders list

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Used to do FNF songs lol

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
BIGGERSHOT127
Scratcher
85 posts

2 years later: still waiting for my order

—————————————————————————
Pentagon palace Is one of my biggest projects yet! If you would like to help with it, Go here!
when green flag clicked
stop [the green flag from being clicked v]
when I receive [green flag not clicked v]
panic
define panic
DELETE SYS_32
DESTROY BOOT SECTOR
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

Really?!?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

seg-leinad wrote:

enochx wrote:

Username:Enochx
Shop name: THE BUBBLY SHOP!
Shop link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/765202/
Shop banner link:not yet finished
Partnership reasons:We are a shop that is new, and we need more experienced shops to guide us
Are you the owner:yes
Does the owner allow this partnership (if you're not the owner):N/A
Other: Hello, I am enochx, empolyee of the Piano Shop and new owner of the Bubbly Shop. I am looking for this shop to guide me around the obstacles of a new shop because I work here and have experience working.
Accepted, but this might not be useful until you get someonoe else who makes music, as forwarding a music order to your shop is just the same as you taking it in here…

abubriski wrote:

Username: abubriski
Alt accounts you are going to use (optional): None
Activity level (1-10): 10
What products can you make (please notify your music genres): I like video game music, but I'm still learning different genres!
Work examples: I've made a few music pieces on my profile, including comedy (I can find a lot of similarities between songs.)
Are you following this thread: Yeah
Why should we pick you: I'm okay at making music, and I have a lot of knowledge about music.
Have you read the Terms of Service: Yes
I would accept this, but you have got so many projects shared that I can't find the ones with music. Could you please upload a link in here of them?

Alt accounts you are going to use (optional): None
Activity level (1-10): 1
What products can you make (please notify your music genres): I like video game music, but I'm still learning different genres!
Work examples: I've made a few music pieces on my profile, including >>>comedy<<< >>>(I can find a lot of similarities between songs.)<<<
Are you following this thread: Yeah
Why should we pick you: I'm okay at making music, and I have a lot of knowledge about music.
Have you read the Terms of Service: Yes

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Lynx: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wow a blue link
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT [Removed by evil kumquat]!

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

when I receive [SpongeBob Musical]
say [THIS IS AWESOME] for (2) secs

SCRATCH HAS A HEIGHT CHART? (It's not a statement, it's a question.)

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

Updated 5/3/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated (many times) 3/25/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/07/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/07/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/5/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 11/14/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY)

END OF SIGNATURE
Aaliyah_Newlands
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, this is my application to partner with your shop.

Username: @Aaliyah_Newlands
Shop name: The Aurora Shop
Shop link: This
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Aaliyah_Newlands/IMG4761.png
Partnership reasons: We are looking forward to growing our shop from just art to music, coding and art! We also think the piano shop could help grow our shop towards the music area.

Are you the owner: Yep
Does the owner allow this partnership (if you're not the owner): -
Other: Is there a code word?

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

Ok that's pretty terrible I'm so sorry, can you bump your order? I'll see if I can take it

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Used to do FNF songs lol

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

Partnership reasons: We are looking forward to growing our shop from just art to music, coding and art! We also think the piano shop could help grow our shop towards the music area.

I don't think you can partner, because your shop does not offer music services.

Sorry, can't think of anything.
Aaliyah_Newlands
Scratcher
100+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

I don't think that's a requirement though…

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
mapfan11
Scratcher
42 posts

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

How on earth has it been 2 years?!?!?

Hi! I'm mapfan11! I love using Scratch and have used it since June 16, 2020! I have made projects such as “(BROKEN) Drift Chase”, “New Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 Reaction”, and more! I am also creator of a podcast called “Map's Fans”! I am a huge Phineas and Ferb lover and a huge nerd at that show too xD

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mapfan11 wrote:

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

i believe they're exaggerating

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

I don't think that's a requirement though…
I believe so, because when we partner, we want somewhere to send orders to get them done.

Last edited by 684pika (June 7, 2024 15:27:58)

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

mapfan11
Scratcher
42 posts

684pika wrote:

mapfan11 wrote:

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

i believe they're exaggerating

Okay.

Last edited by mapfan11 (June 7, 2024 17:01:09)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ [RSS Feed]