Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ Offering all kinds of music! ♫♫ [RSS Feed]
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ Offering all kinds of music! ♫♫

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

Hey seg-leinad, can you put on my staff section that special thingy that i agreed to? The one where i can come help out when I have free time?
OK! Doing it now
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ Offering all kinds of music! ♫♫

DewMcStew wrote:

Steve_Knight wrote:

Username:
Steve_Knight
Product you would like to order:
a sound file of the original Super Mario Bros 1 ground/overworld theme.
Product specifications:
make sure that it is not the Super Mario All Stars version of the music, just to avoid confusion
Preferred employee:
Any
Due date (minimum 10 days):
February 25th, 2023
Where should we contact you:
On my profile page
Have you read the Terms of Service :
yes
Other:
I have nothing else to say.
We're not going to commit plagiarism for you. But at any rate it's not hard to find youtube mp3 downloaders by googling. Try one of those
Your order has officially been rejected, as we do not commit plagiarism. As well, the deadline you provided was inconsistent with the form.
Steve_Knight
Scratcher
100+ posts

DewMcStew wrote:

Steve_Knight wrote:

Username:
Steve_Knight
Product you would like to order:
a sound file of the original Super Mario Bros 1 ground/overworld theme.
Product specifications:
make sure that it is not the Super Mario All Stars version of the music, just to avoid confusion
Preferred employee:
Any
Due date (minimum 10 days):
February 25th, 2023
On my profile page
yes
Other:
I have nothing else to say.
We're not going to commit plagiarism for you. But at any rate it's not hard to find youtube mp3 downloaders by googling. Try one of those
ok. sorry for the inconvenience.

Byte-Sized Blues
you reliable go-to for music of all sorts
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/712433/
Steve_Knight
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:
Steve_Knight

Musical genre:
8-Bit video game music

Instruments to be included:

Rhythm/time signature:
4/4 time

Speed/tempo:
108 beats per minute

Specifications:
I would like it to be similar to how classic SMB1 music sounds, especially taking inspiration from the underground theme. despite saying this, it should sound more hollow, cramped, and… damp i guess? it represents a sewer area, as seen in this project

Preferred employee:
any

Due date:
none, since music does take time to compose.

either on My Profile Page or on the mentioned Sewer Concept

yes

Other:
sorry for my previous request, I had ,misunderstood something.

Last edited by Steve_Knight (Feb. 15, 2023 01:03:00)

Byte-Sized Blues
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Steve_Knight wrote:

Username:
Steve_Knight

Musical genre:
8-Bit video game music

Rhythm/time signature:
4/4 time

Speed/tempo:
108 beats per minute

Specifications:
I would like it to be similar to how classic SMB1 music sounds, especially taking inspiration from the underground theme. despite saying this, it should sound more hollow, cramped, and… damp i guess? it represents a sewer area, as seen in this project

Preferred employee:
any

Due date:

yes

Other:
Oooh, this is one I can take.

Can anyone else take it just in case I can't?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- 8 bit music (i gotta try this)
- J-pop (Going to try out soon)

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
AntonL1kesPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Steve_Knight wrote:

Username:
Steve_Knight

Musical genre:
8-Bit video game music

Rhythm/time signature:
4/4 time

Speed/tempo:
108 beats per minute

Specifications:

Preferred employee:
any

Due date:

yes

Other:
Oooh, this is one I can take.

Can anyone else take it just in case I can't?
I can!

Making games on Scratch and learning other engines/frameworks. Also likes to make music using trackers.

You are using extensions, aren't you?
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've noticed a surplus of Video Game artists (myself including). I'm going to go look for more musicians that do other styles of music. Nobody is getting fired

Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've noticed a surplus of Video Game artists (myself including). I'm going to go look for more musicians that do other styles of music. Nobody is getting fired
Yup, that would be OK.
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Steve_Knight's order is finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714516180/

Tell me if there is anything else you want me to change

Also, Mr. Dude who likes potatoes is going to be also making you one, so you can choose which one you would like to use. He sounds like he has more experience.

Edit: Added a new song called 8-Bit Rodeo Town that I made specifically for The Piano Shop to use, or idk, just a free song

Last edited by Builder_53_Studios (Feb. 15, 2023 23:51:25)

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Steve_Knight
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Steve_Knight
Product ordered: an SMB1-style sewer area theme
Employee that completed your order: Builder_53_Studios
Rating (0-5): 5
Was it done on time: yes (actually it was far earlier, which is even better)
Positive points: it was exactly what I was hoping for, and was awesome.
Negative points: none that I can recall.
Quote for the homepage: it was exactly what I was hoping for, and was overall awesome, on top of being don far quicker
Other:

Byte-Sized Blues
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Steve_Knight wrote:

Quote for the homepage: it was exactly what I was hoping for, and was overall awesome, on top of being don far quicker
Other:
Noice happy customer

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

AntonL1kesPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Steve_Knight's order is finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714516180/

Tell me if there is anything else you want me to change

Also, Mr. Dude who likes potatoes is going to be also making you one, so you can choose which one you would like to use. He sounds like he has more experience.

Edit: Added a new song called 8-Bit Rodeo Town that I made specifically for The Piano Shop to use, or idk, just a free song
I just finished composing it. It's the first song i made using FamiTracker so it doesn't sound as good as you would expect. I don't think that it would fit good for super mario brothers, but i tried at least. Here is the music: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/805004660/

Making games on Scratch and learning other engines/frameworks. Also likes to make music using trackers.

You are using extensions, aren't you?
GimmighoulTheGreat
Scratcher
21 posts

when green flag clicked
if <[music making] = [studio]> then
say [im in!] because [I make music]
end

I like my singing monsters

but I made a new game called Alex's mystery monster!!!

Play it now here.
A signiture allows you to advertise
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

GimmighoulTheGreat wrote:

when green flag clicked
end
Sorry?
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Steve_Knight wrote:

Other:
Noice happy customer
Adding it to the homepage!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

when green flag clicked
end
What genre do you do? We are in need of anything other than electronic/video game music. Fill in the form please

(seg-leinad, this dude volunteered to work for us, but i know nothing about him, or what music he does)

Last edited by Builder_53_Studios (Feb. 16, 2023 17:28:42)

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

when green flag clicked
end
What genre do you do? We are in need of anything other than electronic/video game music. Fill in the form please

(seg-leinad, this dude volunteered to work for us, but i know nothing about him, or what music he does)
If you're interested in working here, please fill out the employee appilcation form (found in the Products & Forms section of our homepage).
Manolinian
Scratcher
100+ posts

Any new orders? I got some free time and a new software! :
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Manolinian wrote:

Any new orders? I got some free time and a new software! :
Nice, what software? I'm not sure of any orders, you can check our old thread.

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No orders pending, good job staff!

If anyone wants things to do, it would be nice if anyone could recommend people that do music other than video game music, then that would be great!

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ Offering all kinds of music! ♫♫ [RSS Feed]