Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ [RSS Feed]
Aaliyah_Newlands
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫

684pika wrote:

-snip the text answering the rest-
I believe so, because when we partner, we want somewhere to send orders to get them done.
Yup, but this is why I want to partner here, so when we get the hang of making music, we can
take excess orders from here too.

So we're learning music from here then taking orders from here too.

P.S we don't need tutorials we just want to keep an eye on how you do it.

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

btw, lumii responded, a past work of mine works out for her

this was the order

Username: Lumii__
Musical genre: Pop- Upbeat background music
Instruments to be included (optional): ???
Rhythm/time signature (optional): ???
Speed/tempo (optional): ???
Specifications (describe your order): I need a background music for my game that is upbeat and cheerful
Preferred employee: I don't care who does it )
Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): As soon as possible
Do you want more than one version (by different employees, not ensured)?
Where should we contact you: My profile's Comments
Have you read the Terms of Service : Yes
Other: N/A

● Untaken

I think we can take it off the orders list
OK, I'll remove it now

abubriski wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

-snip-
Alt accounts you are going to use (optional): None
Activity level (1-10): 1
What products can you make (please notify your music genres): I like video game music, but I'm still learning different genres!
Work examples: I've made a few music pieces on my profile, including >>>comedy<<< >>>(I can find a lot of similarities between songs.)<<<
Are you following this thread: Yeah
Why should we pick you: I'm okay at making music, and I have a lot of knowledge about music.
Have you read the Terms of Service: Yes
Hi! I've seen your music and I see you're willing to make music, but I'm not sure of how much you know already. So, I've ecided to accept you as a trainee!. What does this mean? You will be able to take normal orders just as everyone else, but a manager (probably me) will monitor the music you create and determine if the orders completed are OK. If everything is normal, then after completing 3 orders at the shop you will become a normal employee.

Welcome to The Piano Shop!
I've sent you an invitation to our official studio. Please accept it and read the studio description, it contains important information for you.
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

684pika wrote:

-snip the text answering the rest-
I believe so, because when we partner, we want somewhere to send orders to get them done.
Yup, but this is why I want to partner here, so when we get the hang of making music, we can
take excess orders from here too.

So we're learning music from here then taking orders from here too.

P.S we don't need tutorials we just want to keep an eye on how you do it.
Sorry, but what other people have been saying in here is true: we only accept as partners shops which make music, as other shops are not useful for us to partner with. If you still want to partner with us, I would recommend to learn how to create music, or hire a musician at your shop, complete some music orders in there, and then apply again.

Thank you for your consideration.
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

The voting period for our contest has ended. Results will be compiled and published soon.
Aaliyah_Newlands
Scratcher
100+ posts

seg-leinad wrote:

-snip-
Ok! Thanks for checking the application. Hoping to apply soon

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nice, you guys smashing chairs on my head because you say we partner with non music shops is wrong!
P.S. Enjoy my excellent metaphor choice.

Last edited by jboys846 (June 9, 2024 13:06:47)

Sorry, can't think of anything.
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

seg-leinad wrote:

this was the order

Specifications (describe your order): I need a background music for my game that is upbeat and cheerful
Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): As soon as possible

● Untaken

OK, I'll remove it now

abubriski wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

-snip-
What products can you make (please notify your music genres): I like video game music, but I'm still learning different genres!
Work examples: I've made a few music pieces on my profile, including >>>comedy<<< >>>(I can find a lot of similarities between songs.)<<<
Why should we pick you: I'm okay at making music, and I have a lot of knowledge about music.
Hi! I've seen your music and I see you're willing to make music, but I'm not sure of how much you know already. So, I've ecided to accept you as a trainee!. What does this mean? You will be able to take normal orders just as everyone else, but a manager (probably me) will monitor the music you create and determine if the orders completed are OK. If everything is normal, then after completing 3 orders at the shop you will become a normal employee.

I've sent you an invitation to our official studio. Please accept it and read the studio description, it contains important information for you.
Thank you, but what do you mean by me not knowing much? (I don't mean to sound angry at all, I'm just curious. )

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Lynx: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wow a blue link
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT [Removed by evil kumquat]!

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

when I receive [SpongeBob Musical]
say [THIS IS AWESOME] for (2) secs

SCRATCH HAS A HEIGHT CHART? (It's not a statement, it's a question.)

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

Updated 5/3/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated (many times) 3/25/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/07/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/07/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/5/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 11/14/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY)

END OF SIGNATURE
DewMcStew
Scratcher
100+ posts

abubriski wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

this was the order

● Untaken

OK, I'll remove it now

abubriski wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

-snip-

Thank you, but what do you mean by me not knowing much? (I don't mean to sound angry at all, I'm just curious. )
We like to make a lot of broad assumptions at this shop. Most of them are wrong. You'll get used to it

█▀▄ █▀▀ █░█░█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █░█░█
█▄▀ ██▄ ▀▄▀▄▀ █░▀░█ █▄▄ ▄█ ░█░ ██▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

◉ Programmer // Game Developer // Musician ◉
◉ Scratch Elder // 9 years of Scratch experience ◉
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

DewMcStew wrote:

abubriski wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

this was the order

● Untaken

OK, I'll remove it now

abubriski wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

-snip-

We like to make a lot of broad assumptions at this shop. Most of them are wrong. You'll get used to it
Firstly, sorry if my assumption was incorrect or was too broad. It was not my intention to sound mean. Anyway, what I meant was that one of the music examples you provided was only 4 seconds long and that the other one tried to imitate two songs. It is true that the second one showed a lot of effort, but I did not know how much originality you were able to have when creating songs at a customer's will, without combining other songs.

Anyway, enjoy your time at the shop!
Championforeves
Scratcher
60 posts

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

2 years later: still waiting for my order

lol me too buddy

~ Open MAP! I need all of the artists, animators, and dystopian novel fans you can find! –> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/765305/
~ June Idan <3
☆Shoot for the stars, Aim for the moon!♡
☆ ⋆。°✩Never Back Down, Never What?!☆ ⋆。°✩

mapfan11
Scratcher
42 posts

Championforeves wrote:

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

lol me too buddy

How on earth do you guys wait so long

Hi! I'm mapfan11! I love using Scratch and have used it since June 16, 2020! I have made projects such as “(BROKEN) Drift Chase”, “New Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 Reaction”, and more! I am also creator of a podcast called “Map's Fans”! I am a huge Phineas and Ferb lover and a huge nerd at that show too xD

I would greatly appreciate a follow, if you want!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Championforeves wrote:

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

lol me too buddy
i wouldve taken your order but its out of my skillset

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Used to do FNF songs lol

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
--ORI0N--
New to Scratch
13 posts

Championforeves wrote:

BIGGERSHOT127 wrote:

lol me too buddy
How strange; I got my* order within a week.
Maybe your order went unnoticed…
*I'm also @Quantum1993.

seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Officially, we passed 50000 views. Thank you to all of you who viewed this topic and posted here since it opened.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

seg-leinad wrote:

Officially, we passed 50000 views. Thank you to all of you who viewed this topic and posted here since it opened.
your welcome /j but in all seriousness congrats that's a huge milestone

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
C_h_a_r_l_o_tt_e
Scratcher
9 posts

Wow I haven’t posted here in a while!
mapfan11
Scratcher
42 posts

seg-leinad wrote:

Yay!

Hi! I'm mapfan11! I love using Scratch and have used it since June 16, 2020! I have made projects such as “(BROKEN) Drift Chase”, “New Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 Reaction”, and more! I am also creator of a podcast called “Map's Fans”! I am a huge Phineas and Ferb lover and a huge nerd at that show too xD

I would greatly appreciate a follow, if you want!
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

seg-leinad wrote:

for a coding website made for ages 8-16 where games and projects are the main focus, that is impressive. good job!

Sorry, can't think of anything.
BK_OK
Scratcher
1 post

<Order Form>

Username: @BK_OK

Musical genre: Techno, chill, modern

Instruments to be included (optional): Snare drums and an electric piano are to be included, but the rest I don't care.

Rhythm/time signature (optional): 4:4
Speed/tempo (optional): relatively fast paced, Andante to Moderato

Specifications (describe your order): I would like a remix the background music of this game I made. Like make it techno and more modern since I like the song but it doesn't fit the genre of my new game. Here's the link, it's the background music: It doesn't have to be exact, just keep the vibe of chill and keep the main theme.

Preferred employee: @Builder_53_Studios or @asdfperson135_music , or @musicXchillguy although it doesn't have to be. I would want @musicXchillguy the most though.

Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): A month or so, since I'm projecting the end date of my project to be around mid-summer, like end of July or something.

Do you want more than one version (by different employees, not ensured), No.

Where should we contact you: My profile

Have you read the Terms of Service : Yes.

Other: No lyrics.

Don't worry too much about the due date.

Last edited by BK_OK (June 15, 2024 18:51:25)

BK_OK Game Hospital. Helping You Create Games Without Barriers From Graphics, Music, Or Simply Ideas!
when [BK_OK] key pressed
forever
say [No More Coder's Block!]
end
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BK_OK wrote:

<Order Form>
Username: @BK_OK

Musical genre: Techno, chill, modern

Instruments to be included (optional): Snare drums and an electric piano are to be included, but the rest I don't care.

Rhythm/time signature (optional): 4:4
Speed/tempo (optional): relatively fast paced, Andante to Moderato

Specifications (describe your order): I would like a remix the background music of this game I made. Like make it techno and more modern since I like the song but it doesn't fit the genre of my new game. Here's the link, it's the background music: Here is the link. It doesn't have to be exact, just keep the vibe of chill and keep the main theme.

Preferred employee: @Builder_53_Studios or @asdfperson135_music , or @musicXchillguy although it doesn't have to be. I would want @musicXchillguy the most though.

Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): A month or so, since I'm projecting the end date of my project to be around mid-summer, like end of July or something.

Do you want more than one version (by different employees, not ensured), No.

Where should we contact you: My profile

Have you read the Terms of Service : Yes.

Other: No lyrics.

Don't worry too much about the due date.
You have to put something between the url tags, and there was no need to make it big.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Temporarily closed to orders ♫♫ Quality music services since 25 May 2022 ♫♫ [RSS Feed]