Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰ [RSS Feed]
TKTK1234567
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Username ∼ TKTK1234567
Who took your order ∼ iidonut
Was it completed on time ∼ Never completed, I canceled my order because the person doing it went on leave.
Rate your order out of 5 ∼ 0/5
Good points ∼ None
What we could improve on ∼ Not going on leave.
Quote for front page (Optional) ∼
Other ∼ I probably won't be back.

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Image generator for forms here!
I have something that shoots evil kumquats automatically so I have none.
Check out the Glow Shop.
If I helped please give me CREDIT( or if I didn't help I would love it.
To create your own signature go here:
(join [https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/] (join (username) [/]))
Join my ⚔️Scratcher Defense Army⚔️And The Boat Empire( ask in comment section).
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(I Need Help) = [Yes]> then
Get Help::custom
end
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Response) = [true]> then
say [ok]
set [Response v] to [false]
end
end
-faraway
Scratcher
28 posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

iidonut- wrote:

-faraway wrote:

here's a review.

Username ∼ @-faraway
Who took your order ∼ @iidonut-
Was it completed on time ∼ i had to extend the deadline a bit.
Rate your order out of 5 ∼ 4.5 )
Good points ∼ apt product. was what I wanted
What we could improve on ∼ the delivery time.
Quote for front page (Optional) ∼ very neat product. great shop to choose if you want something!
Other ∼ none

i will be recommending this shop to others!!
Thank you for the review. I am so sorry the deadline had to be extended!

it's fine :>

one may smile and smile and smile
and be a villain
pufferfiish-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username ∼ pufferfiish-
Are you leaving permanently ∼ yes.
When will you be leaving ∼ today.
When will you be coming back (If you will) ∼ never, unless I do decide to one day.
Other ∼ n/a
Cat-----
Scratcher
500+ posts

this still active?

I'm inactive. Kinda done with Scratch. Thanks for three fun years!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cat----- wrote:

this still active?
Nope, donut left and several orders, including my review order, were left unfinished.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
TKTK1234567
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Cat----- wrote:

this still active?
Nope, donut left and several orders, including my review order, were left unfinished.
I cancelled my order and and gave a bad review.

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Image generator for forms here!
I have something that shoots evil kumquats automatically so I have none.
Check out the Glow Shop.
If I helped please give me CREDIT( or if I didn't help I would love it.
To create your own signature go here:
(join [https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/] (join (username) [/]))
Join my ⚔️Scratcher Defense Army⚔️And The Boat Empire( ask in comment section).
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(I Need Help) = [Yes]> then
Get Help::custom
end
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Response) = [true]> then
say [ok]
set [Response v] to [false]
end
end
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump &

Hello there! This is the Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, or SSRF!
We are inviting you to join our federation to receive monthly reviews
and tips to improve your shop!
This is completely free and all you need to do is
have your owner fill in the form and post it at
this forum topic.
Please consider joining, we are always looking for new members!

Sincerely, (your username here) of the SSRF.

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

-snip-
This shop is dead. It should be obvious. I removed them because the owner had taken a break and left the review order incomplete.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰ [RSS Feed]