Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰ [RSS Feed]
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Spentine wrote:

Username ∼ Spentine
Product you would like ∼ Review
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼
Deadline ∼ any time
Dimensions ∼
Links/images (Optional) ∼ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/623978865/
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes
Where should we contact you ∼ profile
Description of order ∼ I feel like updating my game again but I don't know what to add… can you tell me what I could add to my game?
Colours ∼
Other ∼
Taken!

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

iidonut- wrote:

AnimationExpectation wrote:

-snip-
Oop, sorry I didn’t see this earlier. Ok, sure
Here is the new one without the jacket and different eyes.
For some reason I couldn't find a top that looked good top so I chose this one but it still didn't look good so I put the shirt over the top so if you want me to change the top I wouldn't mind doing that.
https://u.cubeupload.com/iidonut_/Pfp2.jpg
I hope this one meets your expectations!

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

iidonut- wrote:

Spentine wrote:

Username ∼ Spentine
Product you would like ∼ Review
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼
Deadline ∼ any time
Dimensions ∼
Links/images (Optional) ∼ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/623978865/
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes
Where should we contact you ∼ profile
Description of order ∼ I feel like updating my game again but I don't know what to add… can you tell me what I could add to my game?
Colours ∼
Other ∼
Taken!
I finished your order. I commented on your game. Please leave a review if you have time! Thank you for ordering at Café pour chats.

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰


iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰


Collin_The_Newmaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Username: Collin_The_Newmaker
Requested product: A bagel (a review and thorough test of the project.)
Deadline: 2 days
ToS read - yes
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713685815/
Where to contact: Please leave a message at the profile that you've accepted the request and got to work.
Description: Try to find as many bugs as you can. Please play using TurboWarp to avoid performance issues. Write a review in the comments, where mandatory items should be: Was walkthrough of 3 main levels interesting? Is building your own level interesting? Is copying and pasting the level working properly?
Your shop review will be granted.

Last edited by Collin_The_Newmaker (July 14, 2022 17:08:21)


It's only after we've lost {CROMER} that we're free to do {SPECIL DEALS}
- Spamton G. Durden
-MeowTheCat-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Username ∼ -MeowTheCat-
Product you would like ∼ Peppermint Hot Chocolate
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼ Any
Deadline ∼ 1 week or 2
Dimensions ∼ In the project
Links/images (Optional) ∼ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713971894/
Have you read the ToS ∼ Yes!
Where should we contact you ∼ Profile
Desc. ~ Please upload two banners someone made for me, but they aren't uploaded. Link above
Colours ∼ Same as project
Other ∼ Nope
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Collin_The_Newmaker wrote:

Username: Collin_The_Newmaker
Requested product: A bagel (a review and thorough test of the project.)
Deadline: 2 days
ToS read - yes
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713685815/
Where to contact: Please leave a message at the profile that you've accepted the request and got to work.
Description: Try to find as many bugs as you can. Please play using TurboWarp to avoid performance issues. Write a review in the comments, where mandatory items should be: Was walkthrough of 3 main levels interesting? Is building your own level interesting? Is copying and pasting the level working properly?
Your shop review will be granted.
Taken!

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

-MeowTheCat- wrote:

Username ∼ -MeowTheCat-
Product you would like ∼ Peppermint Hot Chocolate
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼ Any
Deadline ∼ 1 week or 2
Dimensions ∼ In the project
Links/images (Optional) ∼ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713971894/
Have you read the ToS ∼ Yes!
Where should we contact you ∼ Profile
Desc. ~ Please upload two banners someone made for me, but they aren't uploaded. Link above
Colours ∼ Same as project
Other ∼ Nope
Taken!

MermandaPossibly
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Username ∼ @MermandaPossibly
Product you would like ∼ Peppermint Hot Chocolate
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼ any!
Deadline ∼ Less than a month, it’s no rush
Dimensions ∼ 690x150
Links/images (Optional) ∼ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714786686
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes
Where should we contact you ∼ profile
Description of order ∼ This is my signature banner
Colours ∼ same as project
Other ∼ you can cut off as much as needed, just don’t cut off the words. Sry this is so vague
The_scratch_maker360
Scratcher
3 posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Username ∼ The_scratch_maker360
Product you would like ∼ Half-made shop template
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼
Deadline ∼ 1 week
Dimensions ∼ Fits scratch game size
Links/images (Optional) ∼
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes
Where should we contact you ∼ Profile
Description of order ∼ I need a shop template that will be used for a chicken farm clicker game
Colours ∼ some kind of farm related colors
Other ∼ none!
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

The_scratch_maker360 wrote:

Username ∼ The_scratch_maker360
Product you would like ∼ Half-made shop template
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼
Deadline ∼ 1 week
Dimensions ∼ Fits scratch game size
Links/images (Optional) ∼
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes
Where should we contact you ∼ Profile
Description of order ∼ I need a shop template that will be used for a chicken farm clicker game
Colours ∼ some kind of farm related colors
Other ∼ none!
Taken! I will need a little bit more of a description to make it for you though.

Last edited by iidonut- (July 17, 2022 07:07:56)


iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

MermandaPossibly wrote:

Username ∼ @MermandaPossibly
Product you would like ∼ Peppermint Hot Chocolate
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼ any!
Deadline ∼ Less than a month, it’s no rush
Dimensions ∼ 690x150
Links/images (Optional) ∼ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714786686
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes
Where should we contact you ∼ profile
Description of order ∼ This is my signature banner
Colours ∼ same as project
Other ∼ you can cut off as much as needed, just don’t cut off the words. Sry this is so vague
Taken!

Last edited by iidonut- (July 19, 2022 06:59:06)


Collin_The_Newmaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Username ∼ Collin_The_Newmaker
Who took your order ∼ iidonut-
Was it completed on time ∼ Almost
Rate your order out of 5 ∼ 5
Good points ∼ Appears like they've put effort and test out all features.
What we could improve on ∼ —
Quote for front page (Optional) ∼
Other ∼

It's only after we've lost {CROMER} that we're free to do {SPECIL DEALS}
- Spamton G. Durden
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Collin_The_Newmaker wrote:

Username ∼ Collin_The_Newmaker
Who took your order ∼ iidonut-
Was it completed on time ∼ Almost
Rate your order out of 5 ∼ 5
Good points ∼ Appears like they've put effort and test out all features.
What we could improve on ∼ —
Quote for front page (Optional) ∼
Other ∼
Thank you for the review!

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰


Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Hi! Can you make music?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
MermandaPossibly
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Username ∼ @MermandaPossibly
Who took your order ∼ @iidonut-
Was it completed on time ∼ Definitely.
Rate your order out of 5 ∼ 6
Good points ∼ Everything was perfect!
What we could improve on ∼ You could improve on nothing! This was wow!
Quote for front page (Optional) ∼ They’re really good at what they do. iidonut- is amazing!
Other ∼
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

MermandaPossibly wrote:

Username ∼ @MermandaPossibly
Who took your order ∼ @iidonut-
Was it completed on time ∼ Definitely.
Rate your order out of 5 ∼ 6
Good points ∼ Everything was perfect!
What we could improve on ∼ You could improve on nothing! This was wow!
Quote for front page (Optional) ∼ They’re really good at what they do. iidonut- is amazing!
Other ∼
Thank you for the review!

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

Hi! Can you make music?
Sorry I can't do music, let me ask Robin if they can.

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB