Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰ [RSS Feed]
LittleAuthor
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

ComputerLevel wrote:

Username ∼@ComputerLevel
Product you would like ∼Bagel
What member of staff would you like to take your order (Optional)∼
Deadline ∼5 days
Dimensions ∼
Links/images (Optional) ∼https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/706530298/
Have you read the ToS ∼Yes
Where should we contact you ∼My profile
Description of order ∼Can you review my project “Customizable Keyboard?” Just leave a comment on the project.
Colours ∼
Other ∼Thanks!
Taken.

Last edited by LittleAuthor (July 4, 2022 00:14:57)

Hi, I'm the founder of Crown Coin!
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰

LittleAuthor wrote:

Could you please respond to the post above my application? But thank you! :)
Sorry we don't do currencies.

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-fizzyfruit- wrote:

Username ∼ -fizzyfruit-
Nickname ∼ Fizzy
How active are you from 1-10 ∼ 9
What can you do ∼ Minimalistic banners, pfps
Example(s) of work (One per product you can do) ∼https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/710355680/
Have you had any experience in any other shop ∼ yes, i have had experience owning shops, and i have been in the forums for almost 2 years through out diffrerent accounts.
Are you following the thread ∼ no but i will!
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes
Why should we pick you ∼ Because people have left good reviews on every order i have done throughout the years.
Other ∼ I use figma and I am professional
Could you show an example of your banner please?

LittleAuthor
Scratcher
100+ posts

iidonut- wrote:

LittleAuthor wrote:

Could you please respond to the post above my application? But thank you! :)
Sorry we don't do currencies.
Okay!

-fizzyfruit-
Scratcher
100+ posts

iidonut- wrote:

-fizzyfruit- wrote:

Username ∼ -fizzyfruit-
Nickname ∼ Fizzy
How active are you from 1-10 ∼ 9
What can you do ∼ Minimalistic banners, pfps
Example(s) of work (One per product you can do) ∼https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/710355680/
Have you had any experience in any other shop ∼ yes, i have had experience owning shops, and i have been in the forums for almost 2 years through out diffrerent accounts.
Are you following the thread ∼ no but i will!
Why should we pick you ∼ Because people have left good reviews on every order i have done throughout the years.
Other ∼ I use figma and I am professional
Could you show an example of your banner please?
ok,

my shop

(((((((ツ)))))))
this is my guard. He protects me from those kumquats.
He has full netherite armor, so he is very strong.
AnimationExpectation
Scratcher
8 posts

Username ∼ AnimationExpectation
Product you would like ∼ full cake
Deadline ∼ ASAP or July 6th
Dimensions ∼ 500x500 pixels? If not, then just make it a square and I’ll resize it.
Links/images (Optional) ∼ my current PFP
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes, ofc!
Where should we contact you ∼ my profile please
Description of order ∼ I would like a fancier version of my current PFP. It can be made on picrew or you can make it yourself, I don’t really care. I just want a female half-body with a light cyan dress, long, straight, brown hair, and her hands can be doing anything Ig except I would prefer not a peace sign, light pastel colored background (not one solid color though preferably), and I would like her skin tone to be similar
Colours ∼ the colors listed above
Other ∼ please don’t be afraid to ask me questions on my profile about my order if you have any! I would much rather have to answer questions to make my PFP better than it be below what it could have been.
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

AnimationExpectation wrote:

Product you would like ∼ full cake
Deadline ∼ ASAP or July 6th
Dimensions ∼ 500x500 pixels? If not, then just make it a square and I’ll resize it.
Links/images (Optional) ∼ my current PFP
Have you read the ToS ∼ yes, ofc!
Where should we contact you ∼ my profile please
Description of order ∼ I would like a fancier version of my current PFP. It can be made on picrew or you can make it yourself, I don’t really care. I just want a female half-body with a light cyan dress, long, straight, brown hair, and her hands can be doing anything Ig except I would prefer not a peace sign, light pastel colored background (not one solid color though preferably), and I would like her skin tone to be similar
Colours ∼ the colors listed above
Other ∼ please don’t be afraid to ask me questions on my profile about my order if you have any! I would much rather have to answer questions to make my PFP better than it be below what it could have been.
Taken!

Last edited by iidonut- (July 6, 2022 06:34:24)

AnimationExpectation
Scratcher
8 posts

Who took your order ∼ iidonut-
Was it completed on time ∼ yes
Rate your order out of 5 ∼ 3
Good points ∼ my PFPs hair looks pretty good
What we could improve on ∼ I wasn’t happy with the trans flag in the background, as she’s not trans, and I wish her eyes weren’t just dots because that’s less advanced than my current PFP.
Quote for front page (Optional) ∼
Other ∼
LittleAuthor
Scratcher
100+ posts

What we could improve on ∼ I wasn’t happy with the trans flag in the background, as she’s not trans, and I wish her eyes weren’t just dots because that’s less advanced than my current PFP.
Other ∼
Sorry to hear your order wasn't satisfactory.

LittleAuthor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username ∼ LittleAuthor
Are you leaving permanently ∼ No
When will you be leaving ∼ 9th
When will you be coming back (If you will) ∼ 13th
Other ∼

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Other ∼
I am very sorry to hear that you wasn't satisfied with your order. Would you like me to make some changes?

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LittleAuthor wrote:

Username ∼ LittleAuthor
Are you leaving permanently ∼ No
When will you be leaving ∼ 9th
When will you be coming back (If you will) ∼ 13th
Other ∼
Alright!

AnimationExpectation
Scratcher
8 posts

iidonut- wrote:

Other ∼
I am very sorry to hear that you wasn't satisfied with your order. Would you like me to make some changes?
Can you change the background to a pastel swirl or something and make her eyes more advanced?
BLITZet-Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username ∼ BLITZet-Studios
Shop name ∼ BitterSweet Studios
Shop link ∼ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/614996/
Shop banner link ∼https://u.cubeupload.com/Rakiia/BitterSweetStudios.gif
Are you the owner ∼ Yes
If not, give proof the owner allows this partnership ∼
Why do you want to partner with us ∼ To take some requests and orders
Other ∼

Rakiia ('༎ຶ{}༎ຶ) ⛧BitterSweet Studios⛧ CEO⛧☯ ♕Director Of Crown Coin♕

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

iidonut- wrote:

Other ∼
Can you change the background to a pastel swirl or something and make her eyes more advanced?
Of course!

Edit: I am making it on picrew (I literally can't draw lol) and there is only plain background and no advanced eyes. Do you want me to keep the dot eyes or make them a different outline of eyes?

Last edited by iidonut- (July 6, 2022 15:42:50)

AnimationExpectation
Scratcher
8 posts

iidonut- wrote:

iidonut- wrote:

Other ∼
Of course!

Edit: I am making it on picrew (I literally can't draw lol) and there is only plain background and no advanced eyes. Do you want me to keep the dot eyes or make them a different outline of eyes?
What do you mean by different outline? And, sorry for not asking this earlier, but can you remove the jacket, too?
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

iidonut- wrote:

iidonut- wrote:

Other ∼
Of course!

What do you mean by different outline? And, sorry for not asking this earlier, but can you remove the jacket, too?
So there is no proper eyes so should I do a simple eye like not coloured in kinda? Like no pupil nearly. I don't really know how to explain it, if you still don't know what I mean then I'll just send you another one with a different eye. Ofc!

Last edited by iidonut- (July 6, 2022 17:02:39)

LittleAuthor
Scratcher
100+ posts

AnimationExpectation
Scratcher
8 posts

iidonut- wrote:

iidonut- wrote:

iidonut- wrote:

Other ∼
Of course!

So there is no proper eyes so should I do a simple eye like not coloured in kinda? Like no pupil nearly. I don't really know how to explain it, if you still don't know what I mean then I'll just send you another one with a different eye. Ofc!
Oop, sorry I didn’t see this earlier. Ok, sure
Spentine
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username ∼ Spentine
Product you would like ∼ Review
Deadline ∼ any time
Dimensions ∼
Links/images (Optional) ∼ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/623978865/
Where should we contact you ∼ profile
Description of order ∼ I feel like updating my game again but I don't know what to add… can you tell me what I could add to my game?
Colours ∼
Other ∼

pls dont comment “a” on my profile

also my connect 4 AI
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✰ GRAND OPENING ✰ Cᴀғé Pᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴀᴛs ✰ Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀ! ✰ Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ✰ Oʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! ✰ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ! ✰ [RSS Feed]