Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY====== [RSS Feed]
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY======

The Official Studio
NOTE: THIS SHOP LOOKED DIFFERENT BEFORE. THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE:
We are in need of staff! Apply today and get a follow! I am having a hard time and I need some workers!

Need a PFP but can't make one? Not enough time? Well just come down to the PFP House!
Sit down and play Video Games while we make your PFP! And not just PFP's, new services
will be offered in the not too far off future!1* And most orders are done faster than the deadline!2*
Rain or shine, we can do your order!3*

1* New services will be offered when we get enough orders.
2* Only when I am online.
3* You must read the T&C to get a order, which is lower in the post.
The shop is for only for “Easy PFP's”, which are PFP's for New Scratchers who just need a simple PFP fast.

Why Choose us?
Here's why:

A larger shop may be better at making items and may make more advanced ones, but they can drown out orders,
like what happened to me at the Lightning Shop. But small shops,
like us, won't drown out orders.

To order, use this form:
We offer PFP's and Art.
Also no PFP's of people or GIFS, this is a limitation of the workers.

Order Form:

Username:
What do you want done PFP, Art or package:
Say it in more detail:
Deadline (shortest time 7 days):
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project:
Are you following this thread?:
Extra:

Do you want to work here? Use this form:

Work Form

Username:
Job position you want (Cannot be BoD):
How active are you 1/10:
Work examples (What I mean is did you do orders) (Please add links):
Alt accounts (if you have any):
Following shop?:
Following studio?:
How many shops do you work at?:
Have you read the Rules?:
Extra:

Staff

Owner: @jboys846
Can Hire and Fire and whole control over shop. The Highest Level of Power.
President: vacant
Can Hire and Fire. The 2nd Highest Level of Power.
Vice President: vacant
Fills in for President when away or takes place when the place is vacant. The 3rd Highest Level of Power.
More packages will be offered.

Packages
New Scratcher Pack:
1 PFP
1 follow
1 love and fav
1 review

We are always looking for new partners for many reasons, but mainly to take and receive orders from.

Requirements:

Must be 1 month old on minimum.
Must have at least taken 2 orders.

Partnership Form:

Name of shop:
Owner (if you are not the owner, please add proof that you got permission to do this partnership:
Link to shop:
Link to banner:
Proof of work=I need to see the orders:
Can you accept orders:
Shop partners:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6640522/

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/633667

Zacian store

Federation partners:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/436711/

Terms of Service:

1: Don't disrespect staff.
2: Don't rush staff
3: Don't harass staff/customers for any reason. If you do, you get fired and can't get hired again.

Extras:

Last edited by jboys846 (Dec. 6, 2022 21:14:12)

Sorry, can't think of anything.
kidtabby
Scratcher
2 posts

NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY======

Username kidtabby
why you want to work here: I am jboys846 test account.
online level: 7
position you want: vice manager
why you should be hired? I am the test account
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

kidtabby wrote:

Username kidtabby
why you want to work here: I am jboys846 test account.
online level: 7
position you want: vice manager
why you should be hired? I am the test account
HIRED!

Bob-_-cUlT
Scratcher
89 posts

Username: Bob-_-cUlT
What pfp do you want:creepy
desc:Kinda like my pfp right now, but with a few glitches, a colon closing bracket (I can't write it cause it becomes an emoji) and “believe” under it with high opacity in the background (I don't know if this is to hard, I just wanted to give you business
note when done profile or studio: profile (?)
When you want it done: in 3 days (I'll be gone any later than that)
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bob-_-cUlT wrote:

desc:Kinda like my pfp right now, but with a few glitches, a colon closing bracket (I can't write it cause it becomes an emoji) and “believe” under it with high opacity in the background (I don't know if this is to hard, I just wanted to give you business
We will try our best!

stupd_sammmy1
New Scratcher
5 posts

What pfp do you want: has fat mario
desc: a background what is orange and fat mario
note when done profile or studio: profile
When you want it done: no shorter than 3 days: in 5 days
Bob-_-cUlT
Scratcher
89 posts

jboys846 wrote:

Bob-_-cUlT wrote:

We will try our best!
thx!!!
sk8at3h
Scratcher
21 posts

Username
What pfp do you want: The First three letters of my username in grayscale. (or in the color black)
desc: The Profile should have two letters and one number, (which are the first 3 letters of my username) and I want it in a color near black, (or if you want, just black) and please make the letter(s) capital. Thank you.
note when done profile or studio: When done, tell me on my profile.
When you want it done: no shorter than 3 days: August 13, 2022.

Thank you.

This is my Signature
I'm a worker of Tilted 11, and I love to make games!
Play My Latest Game! Café Demo/Beta
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

sk8at3h wrote:

Username
What pfp do you want: The First three letters of my username in grayscale. (or in the color black)
desc: The Profile should have two letters and one number, (which are the first 3 letters of my username) and I want it in a color near black, (or if you want, just black) and please make the letter(s) capital. Thank you.
note when done profile or studio: When done, tell me on my profile.
When you want it done: no shorter than 3 days: August 13, 2022.

Thank you.
Order taken!

waddledee14
New Scratcher
1 post

Username waddledee14
What pfp do you want: no hard pfps A letter
desc: A white W with a white backround
When you want it done: no shorter than 3 days: right now
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

waddledee14 wrote:

Username waddledee14
What pfp do you want: no hard pfps A letter
desc: A white W with a white backround
When you want it done: no shorter than 3 days: right now
Taken

cwkadam54220
Scratcher
17 posts

can i have a thumbnail for this project.
username: cwkadam54220 contact me on my profile.
deadline: 9 DAYS

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

cwkadam54220 wrote:

can i have a thumbnail for this project.
username: cwkadam54220 contact me on my profile.
deadline: 9 DAYS
sorry we do not make thumbnails but go here they sound good: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/614313/

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

first bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: 78ch3
What do you want done PFP, Art or package: 2 PFPs for shop review
Say it in more detail: One PFP is designed as a “profile banner” that is used as a project thumbnail, with a background of cartoonish-style beans, cans of beans and a sword in the middle, specifically the VT-7 High-Frequency Murasama blade, with black text in the foreground saying “Lord Beanmaster” in a cool font. The other PFP is a standard animated thumbnail, with a wavy mint green and aqua blue background. The middle ground has 5 mint leaves spinning in a circle around the centre, and the foreground has dark blue text saying “-BreathMint-”
Deadline (shortest time 3 days): none, but the faster the better.
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project: profile and forum
Are you following this thread?: yes
Extra: this is a review order and is required for your shop review.

Last edited by 78ch3 (Oct. 30, 2022 23:16:31)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Say it in more detail: One PFP is a profile PFP, with a background of cartoonish-style beans, cans of beans and a sword in the middle, specifically the VT-7 High-Frequency Murasama blade, with black text in the foreground saying “Lord Beanmaster” in a cool font. The other PFP is a standard animated thumbnail, with a wavy mint green and aqua blue background. The middle ground has 5 mint leaves spinning in a circle around the centre, and the foreground has dark blue text saying “-BreathMint-”
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project: profile and forum
Taken! note that I am not the best but I think I can do it also I can not draw the “VT-7 High-Frequency Murasama blade” But I think I can do it.

TheRealBigZ
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: TheRealBigZ
Job spot you want: Vice manager/director of thumbnail division.
How active are you 1/10: 9 (whenever I am not in classes)
Work examples (Please add links): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/737252884/
Following studio?: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32144484
How many shops do you work at?: 0
Have you read the Rules?: Of course.
Extra: There should be a thumbnail division of this, where people will post their projects that need thumbnails, and people will make one for them. I can manage the creation and work.

‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎BigZ.exe has stopped working. Please restart your computer.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎¯\_(ツ)_/¯

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎In case anybody actually cares: Chris, 15 yrs, he/him

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheRealBigZ wrote:

Username: TheRealBigZ
Job spot you want: Vice manager/director of thumbnail division.
How active are you 1/10: 9 (whenever I am not in classes)
Work examples (Please add links): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/737252884/
Following studio?: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32144484
How many shops do you work at?: 0
Have you read the Rules?: Of course.
Extra: There should be a thumbnail division of this, where people will post their projects that need thumbnails, and people will make one for them. I can manage the creation and work.
Hired! I will make a Thumbnail division. You can be the CEO of the new division

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Say it in more detail: One PFP is a profile PFP, with a background of cartoonish-style beans, cans of beans and a sword in the middle, specifically the VT-7 High-Frequency Murasama blade, with black text in the foreground saying “Lord Beanmaster” in a cool font. The other PFP is a standard animated thumbnail, with a wavy mint green and aqua blue background. The middle ground has 5 mint leaves spinning in a circle around the centre, and the foreground has dark blue text saying “-BreathMint-”
Taken! note that I am not the best but I think I can do it also I can not draw the “VT-7 High-Frequency Murasama blade” But I think I can do it.
It's not complicated, search it up

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

It's not complicated, search it up
you get weird results

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY====== [RSS Feed]