Discuss Scratch

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

[FULL] [15/15 Members joined] TiltedOS | We're Different Than Usual.

TiltedOS

Banner By @issac_the_scratcher
Studio
Contents:
Simple intro:
Hello. Welcome to TiltedOS. Our goal is not to be the best OS, but to be the most unique. Our team is full right now, so we'll be taking no action if you request to join the team now.

Staff
@issac_the_scratcher - Founder
@EpicYesMe - Co-founder

@NatKingCoder/NatKingTest - Coder/VFX
@Scratcherific101/Nathan122012/Supercalifragle - Coder
@Builder_53_Studios - Music/SFX
@ScratchCrafter365 - Coder
@realphilamator - Coder/Designer
@jboys846/kidtabby - Designer/Music/SFX
@Luigis_Mansioner - Music/SFX
@Firemaker1 - Designer/Coder
@OVERSWAPPAPYRUS - Music/SFX
@MCreator12 - Coder
@CoolandEpicWizard - Coder
@supaweDADAirbus_A350_1000/sitelen - Designer
@qwertyderf - Coder/Music/SFX

Retired staff.
@PSstarindia776 (Left scratch 8/26/22) - Coder
@sk8at3h (Left scratch 9/14/22) - Coder

Positions
  • Coder
  • Designer
  • Music/SFX
  • VFX

Last edited by issac_the_scratcher (March 23, 2023 01:03:22)

Thanks for checking in on my signature.
Some scratchers may not know what “necropost” means. Allow me to give an explanation.

A necropost is a post on an old, abandoned thread in the Discussion Forums. Many times, people will do this to answer questions. It does not matter what type of pot it is, (with the exception for collab efforts (except for really old ones)) It is still considered a necropost.
Necroposting is seen as a form of spam and clogs up the forums with old and unneeded topics.
For more information on necroposting, check the Wiktionary or Scratch Wiki page.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
No kumquats have eaten my siggy yet, but just to be safe,

(jOj) // This is Swiss. He has blades and is the most powerful siggy defender known to mankind!

no new major projects right now
issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

TiltedOS

Banner By @ComputerLevel
Studio
Contents:

Terms of Service
  • Follow scratch guidelines (Duh)
  • Be nice to other people
  • Do not do work that another staff member is doing (Unless they need help)
  • Don't bring ideas too far
If you have read through the ToS, please include the word “We're full right now” in your Job application. (This changes every time someone joins the team)

Requirements
  • Must Be A Scratcher

• Must have at least 1 project made with effort

• Experience

• At least 5/10 Activity

• Must have a PC or a device that can handle editing

• Must have at least 10 Scratch Posts

• Once accepted, you must edit the OS at least once a month (unless you're taking a break)
If you have read through the Requirements, please include the word “Condition met!” in your Job application.

Last edited by issac_the_scratcher (March 23, 2023 00:58:01)

Some scratchers may not know what “necropost” means. Allow me to give an explanation.

A necropost is a post on an old, abandoned thread in the Discussion Forums. Many times, people will do this to answer questions. It does not matter what type of pot it is, (with the exception for collab efforts (except for really old ones)) It is still considered a necropost.
Necroposting is seen as a form of spam and clogs up the forums with old and unneeded topics.
For more information on necroposting, check the Wiktionary or Scratch Wiki page.

(jOj) // This is Swiss. He has blades and is the most powerful siggy defender known to mankind!

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

TiltedOS

Banner By @ComputerLevel
Studio
Contents:

Job applications
Joining
Username:
Do you have an alt account, if so, what's the username:
Why do you want to join:
Do you have any experience/own any other OS's:
How active are you (1-10):
What position(s) (List can be found in the Intro):
Secret word (Can be found in the ToS):
Other secret word (Can be found in the Requirements):
Break
When will it start:
When will it end:
Why:
Leaving
Username:
Alt account username (if you don't have one leave this one blank):
When:
Why:
Secret word (Can be found in the ToS):
If I missed an important part of information in any of the forms, please let me know and I will add it.

Last edited by issac_the_scratcher (March 23, 2023 00:58:19)

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

TiltedOS

Banner By @ComputerLevel
Studio
Contents:

List of features (1/30 Added)
Status'
  • Green - Done
  • Light blue - Done, changes if needed
  • Light green - Almost done
  • Yellow - Being worked on
  • Orange - Need help with
  • Red - Starting
  • Dark red - Not started
  • Boot
  • Login
  • Basic UI (Start Menu, etc)
  • Default UI (Background/Theme, etc)
Last updated: December 5th 2022 (12/5/22)

Last edited by issac_the_scratcher (March 23, 2023 00:58:15)

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

This will be left behind
Look to the last post for more info

Last edited by issac_the_scratcher (May 12, 2024 16:12:09)

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

mr7muff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: mr7muff
Why do you want to join: I want to help the team cuz I like all sorts of OperatingSystems
Do you have any experience/own any other OS's: Yes, the german SOS (Scratch Operating System)
How active are you (1-10): 9
What position(s) (List can be found in the Intro): Coder
Secret word (Can be found in the ToS): Direction

highlight this and press control+shift+down to see the rest of my siggy!
Some stupid quotes:
'Everybody is standing, but you must stand out. Everybody is breaking grounds; but you must breakthrough! Everybody scratching it; but you must scratch it hard!'
-idk who
'There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. But I am not so sure about the universe.'
-Albert Einstein
'If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.'
bobcat0701
'There are two different types of people in the world: those who want to know, and those who want to believe.'
Friedrich Nietzsche
''Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God'
- Doctrine and Covenants 18:10
'Fiction is real life without its mask.'
-Michael Casher
'Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.'
-Oscar Wilde
'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.'
-Maya Angelou
‘Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.’
-Oscar Wilde
'(…)The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.'
-Rob Siltanen

Last edited by kaj (yesterday 6:42:13)

mr7muff
Scratcher
100+ posts

mr7muff wrote:

Why do you want to join: I want to help the team cuz I like all sorts of OperatingSystems
Do you have any experience/own any other OS's: Yes, the german SOS (Scratch Operating System)
And I take a break.
When will it start: 24.7.22
When will it end: 20.7.22 or 21.7.22
Why: I'm on Vacation in the summer holidays

highlight this and press control+shift+down to see the rest of my siggy!
Some stupid quotes:
'Everybody is standing, but you must stand out. Everybody is breaking grounds; but you must breakthrough! Everybody scratching it; but you must scratch it hard!'
-idk who
'There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. But I am not so sure about the universe.'
-Albert Einstein
'If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.'
bobcat0701
'There are two different types of people in the world: those who want to know, and those who want to believe.'
Friedrich Nietzsche
''Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God'
- Doctrine and Covenants 18:10
'Fiction is real life without its mask.'
-Michael Casher
'Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.'
-Oscar Wilde
'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.'
-Maya Angelou
‘Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.’
-Oscar Wilde
'(…)The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.'
-Rob Siltanen

Last edited by kaj (yesterday 6:42:13)

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

mr7muff wrote:

Since you're the first person to use the job application, Would you like to be a co-founder, or stay as a coder? (I think it's easier to be a coder than a co-founder.)

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

issac_the_scratcher wrote:

mr7muff wrote:

Since you're the first person to use the job application, Would you like to be a co-founder, or stay as a coder? (I think it's easier to be a coder than a co-founder.)
oh wait never mind your already inactive

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: PSstarindia776
Why do you want to join: I want to contribute to small collabs
Do you have any experience/own any other OS's: Yes, GalaxyOS, writtenOS
How active are you (1-10): 5
What position(s) (List can be found in the Intro): Co Founder and coder
Secret word (Can be found in the ToS)irection

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
EpicYesMe
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: @EpicYesMe
Why do you want to join: I'm only in 2 collabs
Do you have any experience/own any other OS: OrbitOS, CoreOS
How active are you (1-10): 8 or 9
What position(s) (List can be found in the Intro): Co-Owner / Coder / Designer

Call me Paperstacks.

paperstacks

define Protect Sig
point towards [(❁´◡`❁) (kumquats) v]
create clone of [( •̀ ω •́ )✧ (Soldiers) v]
broadcast [chargeee!!!! v]

when I receive [chargeee!!!! v]
go to [(❁´◡`❁) (kumquats) v]
stop [(❁´◡`❁) (kumquats) v] // "my duty is now over"
issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

Username: PSstarindia776
Why do you want to join: I want to contribute to small collabs
Do you have any experience/own any other OS's: Yes, GalaxyOS, writtenOS
How active are you (1-10): 5
What position(s) (List can be found in the Intro): Co Founder and coder
If you're a co-founder you get all of the roles. Accepted. (The Co-founder won't count as a member joined.)

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

EpicYesMe wrote:

Username: @EpicYesMe
Why do you want to join: I'm only in 2 collabs
Do you have any experience/own any other OS: OrbitOS, CoreOS
How active are you (1-10): 8 or 9
What position(s) (List can be found in the Intro): Co-Owner / Coder / Designer
You know what, you too. You get to be co-co-founder

EpicYesMe
Scratcher
500+ posts

edit: nvm

Don't Mind ⬇️

Last edited by EpicYesMe (July 24, 2022 19:44:28)

Call me Paperstacks.

paperstacks

define Protect Sig

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

oops I quoted it.

Last edited by issac_the_scratcher (July 24, 2022 18:54:23)

EpicYesMe
Scratcher
500+ posts

issac_the_scratcher wrote:

oops I quoted it.
How bout an CEO, CFO, CTO, blah blah blah

Call me Paperstacks.

paperstacks

define Protect Sig

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

EpicYesMe wrote:

edit: nvm
oh ok. You can still be coder and artist

issac_the_scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

OK WHAT IS GOING ON I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF