Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY====== [RSS Feed]
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY======

Funnychild546 wrote:

Username: Funnychild547
Job position you want (Cannot be BoD): pfp maker
How active are you 1/10: 9/10
Work examples (What I mean is did you do orders) (Please add links): yes too many sorry
Alt accounts (if you have any): @Funnychild546
Following shop?: yes
Following studio?: no
How many shops do you work at?: 15
Have you read the Rules?: yes
Extra:
Hired!

Sorry, can't think of anything.
Funnychild546
Scratcher
100+ posts

NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY======

jboys846 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

Username: Funnychild547
Job position you want (Cannot be BoD): pfp maker
How active are you 1/10: 9/10
Work examples (What I mean is did you do orders) (Please add links): yes too many sorry
Alt accounts (if you have any): @Funnychild546
Following shop?: yes
Following studio?: no
How many shops do you work at?: 15
Have you read the Rules?: yes
Extra:
Hired!
thanks

Funnychild546 :)
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1045870502/ cuz I'm weird like that
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We are sorry to say this

It is the official closing of the shopping mall 18.0, how fun it was? We had 26 shops. So good! But… it does not end there! Add your shop to the 19.0.

From, the sad former owner of shopping mall

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! Luigis_Mansioner of the SSRF with your monthly review!
Quality: 1/20
Speed: 1/20
Kindness: 1/20
Activity: 1/20
Style: 2/20

Rating: F (6/100)

Tips: Ok, First of all, there is no activity at all, secondly, there are no workers, and most orders take forever, if at all, to make. Thirdly, the customer service is definitely not helping or getting anyone to come back. I suggest you finish all the orders, close the shop until you get enough staff to help with the orders, and then you will have a good amount of support with the shop. I know from personal experience that a store with one staff member never works, and you will forever be working to catch up on orders, as more come pouring in. I hope this helps your shop in the future, and I hope you continue to use our services. Have a good day!

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Tips: Ok, First of all, there is no activity at all, secondly, there are no workers, and most orders take forever, if at all, to make. Thirdly, the customer service is definitely not helping or getting anyone to come back. I suggest you finish all the orders, close the shop until you get enough staff to help with the orders, and then you will have a good amount of support with the shop. I know from personal experience that a store with one staff member never works, and you will forever be working to catch up on orders, as more come pouring in. I hope this helps your shop in the future, and I hope you continue to use our services. Have a good day!
THIS IS JUNK! ONE, THIS SHOP AINT OPEN, TWO, YOU ROASTED ME (even though I don't care at this point) AND THREE, I CAN'T GET ANY WORKERS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NO MATTER HOW KIND I AM OR HOW MANY PERKS I OFFER!

Sorry, can't think of anything.
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

THIS IS JUNK! ONE, THIS SHOP AINT OPEN, TWO, YOU ROASTED ME (even though I don't care at this point) AND THREE, I CAN'T GET ANY WORKERS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NO MATTER HOW KIND I AM OR HOW MANY PERKS I OFFER!
Hi, I appreciate your feedback on my review, I tried my best not to be rude and to just be honest. I saw no indication of the shop being closed and I spent my time to review your shop and give you an evaluation and some tips on what you can do in the future. I was doing my job and I do it because I want to, not to be yelled at by the customers. If you wish to discontinue your partnership from the SSRF, you may do so, but you do not need to take your anger out on me. If you wish to get workers, try bumping the topic instead of typing angry responses in all caps to people giving you help and feedback. I hope you do continue to try and grow this store and not give up, and I'll continue to watch on and give reviews, if you decide to stay with us.

Sincerely, Luigi from the SSRF

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY====== [RSS Feed]