Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY====== [RSS Feed]
-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY======

Username: -AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
What do you want done PFP, Art or package: pfp
Say it in more detail: Girl, pale-ish skin, green eyes, brown hair in two braids, gold hoop earring, and is wearing a black-white-green school uniform (preferably holding green boba tea), smiling (Her name is Evelyn, although i know thats not helpful)
Deadline (shortest time 3 days): ASAP
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project:studio
Are you following this thread?: yes
Extra: i wont be using this for scratch

Say it in more detail: (Z) Brown hair, ends dyed blue, silver hoop earrings, light blue crop top hoodie, with white shirt underneath, peace sign above forehead, and also inbetween pale and tan skin
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project:studio
Extra: im using this for an alt

*not mine*

*not mine*

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY======

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress- wrote:

Say it in more detail: Girl, pale-ish skin, green eyes, brown hair in two braids, gold hoop earring, and is wearing a black-white-green school uniform (preferably holding green boba tea), smiling (Her name is Evelyn, although i know thats not helpful)

Say it in more detail: (Z) Brown hair, ends dyed blue, silver hoop earrings, light blue crop top hoodie, with white shirt underneath, peace sign above forehead, and also inbetween pale and tan skin
slow down sorry one order at a time I am the only worker but the first one is accepted!

Sorry, can't think of anything.
-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress- wrote:

slow down sorry one order at a time I am the only worker but the first one is accepted!
ok but can you make the second one too bc i need the second one more than the first one

*not mine*

*not mine*

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Username: 78ch3
What do you want done PFP, Art or package: 2 PFPs for shop review
Say it in more detail: One PFP is a profile PFP, with a background of cartoonish-style beans, cans of beans and a sword in the middle, specifically the VT-7 High-Frequency Murasama blade, with black text in the foreground saying “Lord Beanmaster” in a cool font. The other PFP is a standard animated thumbnail, with a wavy mint green and aqua blue background. The middle ground has 5 mint leaves spinning in a circle around the centre, and the foreground has dark blue text saying “-BreathMint-”
Deadline (shortest time 3 days): none, but the faster the better.
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project: profile and forum
Extra: this is a review order and is required for your shop review.
Taken! note that I am not the best but I think I can do it also I can not draw the “VT-7 High-Frequency Murasama blade” But I think I can do it.
It's not complicated, search it up
you get weird results

Here, reference image. This is part of my search results

Last edited by 78ch3 (Oct. 3, 2022 22:02:30)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Xx-Eleven_Jane-xX
Scratcher
37 posts

Username:
What do you want done PFP, Art or package: PFP
Say it in more detail: I want an aesthetic Eleven from stranger things
Deadline (shortest time 3 days): 4 days
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project: this forum thread
Extra:
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Xx-Eleven_Jane-xX wrote:

Username:
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project: this forum thread
Extra:
So sorry I am doing 2 orders already so rejected until I clear a order

Xx-Eleven_Jane-xX
Scratcher
37 posts

jboys846 wrote:

Xx-Eleven_Jane-xX wrote:

Username:
Extra:
…… how soon do you think you can get started on my order.
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Xx-Eleven_Jane-xX wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Xx-Eleven_Jane-xX wrote:

Username:
Extra:
…… how soon do you think you can get started on my order.
maybe a few days caught up in other stuff

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

readiing-stqrs
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name of shop: “a latte fun”
Owner (if you are not the owner, please add proof that you got permission to do this partnership: readiing-stqrs
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/633667
Link to banner:
[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/6716/18zUtJ.png[/img]
Proof of work: do you mean examples? if so then here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/736660233/
Can you accept orders: yep

<╰(‵□′)╯> 
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ^ this is bob, my guard against evil kumquats

join the crewadvertisemy shop (workers needed)the BPHAS

bob was actually an evil kumquat in disguise… *chomp*
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

readiing-stqrs wrote:

Owner (if you are not the owner, please add proof that you got permission to do this partnership: readiing-stqrs
Link to banner:
Proof of work: do you mean examples? if so then here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/736660233/
No I mean did you do orders but you are accepted!

readiing-stqrs
Scratcher
100+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

(#31)

readiing-stqrs wrote:

Link to banner:
No I mean did you do orders but you are accepted!
Ohh okay. I've done 2 orders so far

And thanks

<╰(‵□′)╯> 
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ^ this is bob, my guard against evil kumquats

join the crewadvertisemy shop (workers needed)the BPHAS

bob was actually an evil kumquat in disguise… *chomp*
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

can you add my shop by putting this in the partners section

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/634700/?page=1#post-6661835][img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/744754799_1361x251.png[/img]
Zacian store[/url]

SUBSCRIBE TO TCFG360 ON YOUTUBE
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

can you add my shop by putting this in the partners section

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/634700/?page=1#post-6661835][img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/744754799_1361x251.png[/img]
Zacian store[/url]
ok

lolimawesomehahahaha
Scratcher
11 posts

Username: lolimawesomehahahaha
Say it in more detail: idk just something do whatever
Deadline (shortest time 7 days): 14 days 10/28/2022
Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project: Profile
Are you following this thread?: ye
Extra:
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

lolimawesomehahahaha wrote:

Where do you want to be contacted? Profile, Forum thread, Studio or Project: Profile
Extra:
taken!

lolimawesomehahahaha
Scratcher
11 posts

jboys846 wrote:

lolimawesomehahahaha wrote:

Extra:
taken!
thx
-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

are you almost done with my order?

*not mine*

*not mine*

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » NEED WORKERS! FREE FOLLOW IF YOU JOIN!======The PFP House! PFP's, here when you need them most! FOR NEW SCRATCHERS ONLY====== [RSS Feed]