Discuss Scratch

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

Icey29
Do you know who I should ask to have a something made for my signature? I'm in advertising, so I'd kind of like something there…
Thanks

Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!

When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=

Xelophelt
Scratcher
500+ posts

lbruns wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

Umm… I think Track Selection, Drifting, Boosting and Boost panels, and a credits engine are pretty much open. For ones like Main Menu, You need someone from design to make a button for you.

Is it okay if I go for drifting?
I would heavily suggest drifting… We seriously need someone to do it. You're in.
You are now a part of Scratcher Kart! Good luck, and remember to enjoy your duty, and to have fun!

Just remember, the game is a 2D game with a top down view, and you really should make an engine for a game with scrolling tracks and for a game with one background as a track.

To clarify, here are some examples:
With Scrolling: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/29435042/
Without scrolling: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/22304729
I know these are mine, but these are some immediate examples I could think of without too complicated of code.

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm just going to remix the scrolling projet or do you want me to make a full engine?

kiddarkness
Scratcher
9 posts

thx
DeltaDragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Austinato wrote:

kiddarkness wrote:

thx 4 the info
No problem!
who is she?

Hello! I am DeltaDragon, a scratcher, youtuber, gamer, and musician! My youtube is DeltaDragonxx, I mainly play Blacklight: Retribution, MLB the show 15, and /sometimes/ Destiny, and I play the Saxophone! If you would like my Collaboration (Delta Squad Collaborations inc., or Delta inc. for short), please visit this link. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/164906/?page=1#post-1561736 Have a good day!
DeltaDragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Icey29 wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, so my parents don't like me checking the forums the way I am doing it, so they probably are going to restrict my computer time to weekends. I will not be on as much during the weekdays during school (Except during school holidays or when I am sick.) Icey29, however, is free all of the time except when he/she is sleeping, so ask Icey29 during the weekdays any questions you have. If not, wait for me or Austinato to reply. I will still be here, don't panic.

Austinato…. please return…. I miss your managing skills…

EDIT: Sorry, Austinato.

Wait! That's sad!!!!
Yeah, I know. Sometimes it ticks them off when I am on, mainly because they play the “go outside or play your sax” card on me.
*saxophone high five*
*saxophone group high five* Lead alto fo lyfe!

Hello! I am DeltaDragon, a scratcher, youtuber, gamer, and musician! My youtube is DeltaDragonxx, I mainly play Blacklight: Retribution, MLB the show 15, and /sometimes/ Destiny, and I play the Saxophone! If you would like my Collaboration (Delta Squad Collaborations inc., or Delta inc. for short), please visit this link. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/164906/?page=1#post-1561736 Have a good day!
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey guys. I would kind of like something cool to put into my signature about Scratcher Kart, but I don't know how to do it/make it. Anyone help?

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

DeltaDragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys. I would kind of like something cool to put into my signature about Scratcher Kart, but I don't know how to do it/make it. Anyone help?

what you do is go to signature.
click the link (looks like a chain, the sixth from the left) and enter the url.
In the “your text to link here” Put what you want it to say. I can explain in more detail if needed.

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DeltaDragon wrote:

what you do is go to signature.
click the link (looks like a chain, the sixth from the left) and enter the url.
In the “your text to link here” Put what you want it to say. I can explain in more detail if needed.

Please do…I'm not good with internet images…XD What URL?

Last edited by amateurradiogeek15 (Oct. 15, 2014 20:08:50)

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

DeltaDragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

once you press the link button (as I said, 6th from the left), put this url in it (copy/paste it without the < or >) <http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/53928/?page=1>
thien, when it says:
Your text to link here…,
the “Your text to link here…” is where you put what you want the link to say. you should be good!

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xelophelt wrote:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, so my parents don't like me checking the forums the way I am doing it, so they probably are going to restrict my computer time to weekends. I will not be on as much during the weekdays during school (Except during school holidays or when I am sick.) Icey29, however, is free all of the time except when he/she is sleeping, so ask Icey29 during the weekdays any questions you have. If not, wait for me or Austinato to reply. I will still be here, don't panic.

Ok, I'm sad about that. But at least you're not permanently leaving! Right? Right? But, hmm… I might need backup even when Icey29 isn't on and you're not on (i.e. nighttime on weekdays). Should I do that?

If I don't get any response by 24 hours after this post has been sent, now I know you're off for real. (Not like I don't trust you, it's just to officially make sure before I do major/minor renovations.)

7500+ posts (19th)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Hey if you scripting guys need it I've just made a script timer project. (if you need it let me know and I'll share it.)
Ok! Keep that project! Right now I can't see the project because I am not on my computer, so I might be able to in a few days. But also please note it might be earlier or later. Since I am busy with tons of stuff, could you post that same post again in two days? Thanks.

Hey speaking of Computers, what are you doing about yours Austinato? Are you getting another or fixing?

Well, I might either fix it or get a new one. Right now we're looking at getting a new one, and if we do, I might get it late this week, the weekend, or next week. D:

7500+ posts (19th)
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Hey if you scripting guys need it I've just made a script timer project. (if you need it let me know and I'll share it.)
Ok! Keep that project! Right now I can't see the project because I am not on my computer, so I might be able to in a few days. But also please note it might be earlier or later. Since I am busy with tons of stuff, could you post that same post again in two days? Thanks.

Hey speaking of Computers, what are you doing about yours Austinato? Are you getting another or fixing?

Well, I might either fix it or get a new one. Right now we're looking at getting a new one, and if we do, I might get it late this week, the weekend, or next week. D:

Well, a new computer isn't bad at all! At least once you figure out how to use it anyway! XD

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok, I'm sad about that. But at least you're not permanently leaving! Right? Right? But, hmm… I might need backup even when Icey29 isn't on and you're not on (i.e. nighttime on weekdays). Should I do that?

If I don't get any response by 24 hours after this post has been sent, now I know you're off for real. (Not like I don't trust you, it's just to officially make sure before I do major/minor renovations.)

Ok really dumb question here, but what do you need backup for? Maybe I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I am curious…

Last edited by amateurradiogeek15 (Oct. 15, 2014 20:57:20)

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DeltaDragon wrote:

Austinato wrote:

kiddarkness wrote:

thx 4 the info
No problem!
who is she?
Someone I told about this.

7500+ posts (19th)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Icey29
Do you know who I should ask to have a something made for my signature? I'm in advertising, so I'd kind of like something there…
Thanks
Hmm… Someone could help with a custom thumbnail for your signature! I'll ask right now!

Hello! We need someone to help with the forum signature! :D One that says ‘Scratcher Kart’! I created one– But I think you guys could make it way better!

7500+ posts (19th)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok really dumb question here, but what do you need backup for? Maybe I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I am curious…
I mean when they aren't online, someone will help keep the forum running. That's a backup.

7500+ posts (19th)
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I mean when they aren't online, someone will help keep the forum running. That's a backup.

Well, I guess i'll take your word for it. I just thought that the forums just kind of did their thing! XD lol I'm green can you tell?

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

Xelophelt
Scratcher
500+ posts

lbruns wrote:

I'm just going to remix the scrolling projet or do you want me to make a full engine?
For now just make a drifting engine with that first, just to see what you have to offer for help. Thanks!

Xelophelt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, I am using my mobile device right now. They just don't like me using my home laptop.
I am still able to do stuff, so I really should edit that post. I just won't be on as much on a computer. Sorry for the mix up.