Discuss Scratch

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

Austinato wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

Austinato wrote:

We'll keep this topic open until each last moment and announcement is squeezed in (just in case if we need ONE LAST update, or so.) and then I think it's time to retire this forum topic.
Yah.
Yeah.. It's been good though.
It has.
It's been here since the very beginning. When it was just me and Xelophelt for only 2 days.
Yeah, it was way back when it was just us trying to start up a good collab.
And then we all came and started…

THE UPRISING OF TREASURES OPENED
Seems like it worked. I'm sort of thinking of retiring though….
Yeah, it all started when me and Xelophelt were planning more and more people and it was kinda lonely. In October, more people joined and my computer broke so I was afs (away from Scratch) for half of the month, and we continued coding. Then November came and we finished the project. Then it came to December when we ended the development and released it. Then, in January we pushed final updates and in this month it will be planned to be retired.


7500+ posts (19th)
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

Yep- well, is there any last thing we should do?
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

Icey29 wrote:

Yep- well, is there any last thing we should do?
idk meet up and make a signature trend saying #retire


7500+ posts (19th)
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

Austinato wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

Yep- well, is there any last thing we should do?
idk meet up and make a signature trend saying #retire
Welp.
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

Icey29 wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

Yep- well, is there any last thing we should do?
idk meet up and make a signature trend saying #retire
Welp.
I think we'll do it late this month.


7500+ posts (19th)
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

While we are waiting for the epic retirement, why not check out OpenSprites GitHub
or Visit our site in progress?

If you want to contribute, hit cheese-eater up or me on github my profile

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

EdenStudio wrote:

While we are waiting for the epic retirement, why not check out OpenSprites GitHub
or Visit our site in progress?

If you want to contribute, hit cheese-eater up or me on github my profile
OpenSprites looks… REALLY COOL.
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

Icey29 wrote:

EdenStudio wrote:

While we are waiting for the epic retirement, why not check out OpenSprites GitHub
or Visit our site in progress?

If you want to contribute, hit cheese-eater up or me on github my profile
OpenSprites looks… REALLY COOL.
+1


7500+ posts (19th)
Bacon_Duck_Bosses
Scratcher
5 posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

You should add a block that goes under costume #, backdrop name, and size icons for all the effects including color, ghost, size etc.
Bacon_Duck_Bosses
Scratcher
5 posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

can i join your collab?
No3DSXL
Scratcher
12 posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!


Asphalt 8 isn't overdrive, it's called airborne.
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

No3DSXL wrote:

Asphalt 8 isn't overdrive, it's called airborne.
?


Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile