Discuss Scratch

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, so my parents don't like me checking the forums the way I am doing it, so they probably are going to restrict my computer time to weekends. I will not be on as much during the weekdays during school (Except during school holidays or when I am sick.) Icey29, however, is free all of the time except when he/she is sleeping, so ask Icey29 during the weekdays any questions you have. If not, wait for me or Austinato to reply. I will still be here, don't panic.

Austinato…. please return…. I miss your managing skills…

EDIT: Sorry, Austinato.
Ok, I'm sad about that. But at least you're not permanently leaving! Right? Right? But, hmm… I might need backup even when Icey29 isn't on and you're not on (i.e. nighttime on weekdays). Should I do that?

If I don't get any response by 24 hours after this post has been sent, now I know you're off for real. (Not like I don't trust you, it's just to officially make sure before I do major/minor renovations.)

Ok really dumb question here, but what do you need backup for? Maybe I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I am curious…
I mean when they aren't online, someone will help keep the forum running. That's a backup.

Well, I guess i'll take your word for it. I just thought that the forums just kind of did their thing! XD lol I'm green can you tell?

Well, its easier if someone is kind of leader because if something happens, someone kind of has the specific job to handle that. It's also to show that the forums are still being handled.

7500+ posts (19th)
Xelophelt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey Austinato, I updated that post to say I am still on mobile devices. I am still good to go.

Just be aware I won't be viewing projects as much until a weekend, sick day, or holiday i.e. From 10 projects in a day to maybe 5.

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xelophelt wrote:

Hey Austinato, I updated that post to say I am still on mobile devices. I am still good to go.

Just be aware I won't be viewing projects as much until a weekend, sick day, or holiday i.e. From 10 projects in a day to maybe 5.
Now you know how I feel! I don't get to view/create projects since my computer broke.

7500+ posts (19th)
Xelophelt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Me too! But I get access pretty much about 4 to 5 times a week.

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xelophelt wrote:

Me too! But I get access pretty much about 4 to 5 times a week.
Lucky… I only get like 2 days if I'm lucky each week.

P.S. I have another computer, but it's pretty laggy. I'm using it right now.

7500+ posts (19th)
Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

Now you know how I feel! I don't get to view/create projects since my computer broke.

Me too, my FlashPlayer outdated and I can't Update it till i've got better Internet.

WHY ARE YOU SNOOPING IN MY SIGNATURE?!?
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

Me too, my FlashPlayer outdated and I can't Update it till i've got better Internet.
My WiiU isn't even capatible with the latest Java. (Or flash player, that too.)
EDIT: It is capatible with Java. That's what runs the site.

Last edited by Austinato (Oct. 16, 2014 11:37:00)

7500+ posts (19th)
Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

My WiiU isn't even capatible with the latest Java. (Or flash player, that too.)
EDIT: It is capatible with Java. That's what runs the site.

Hope you get that new computer soon!!

Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Hey if you scripting guys need it I've just made a script timer project. (if you need it let me know and I'll share it.)
Ok! Keep that project! Right now I can't see the project because I am not on my computer, so I might be able to in a few days. But also please note it might be earlier or later. Since I am busy with tons of stuff, could you post that same post again in two days? Thanks.

Here.

Last edited by Jim_the_Eagle (Oct. 16, 2014 13:55:11)

TheSwagChannel
Scratcher
17 posts

Ummm..Could I help?
Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheSwagChannel wrote:

Ummm..Could I help?

Austinato will want you to fill out the aplication form on the first page

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, so my parents don't like me checking the forums the way I am doing it, so they probably are going to restrict my computer time to weekends. I will not be on as much during the weekdays during school (Except during school holidays or when I am sick.) Icey29, however, is free all of the time except when he/she is sleeping, so ask Icey29 during the weekdays any questions you have. If not, wait for me or Austinato to reply. I will still be here, don't panic.

Austinato…. please return…. I miss your managing skills…

EDIT: Sorry, Austinato.
Ok, I'm sad about that. But at least you're not permanently leaving! Right? Right? But, hmm… I might need backup even when Icey29 isn't on and you're not on (i.e. nighttime on weekdays). Should I do that?

If I don't get any response by 24 hours after this post has been sent, now I know you're off for real. (Not like I don't trust you, it's just to officially make sure before I do major/minor renovations.)

Ok really dumb question here, but what do you need backup for? Maybe I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I am curious…
I mean when they aren't online, someone will help keep the forum running. That's a backup.

Well, I guess i'll take your word for it. I just thought that the forums just kind of did their thing! XD lol I'm green can you tell?

Well, its easier if someone is kind of leader because if something happens, someone kind of has the specific job to handle that. It's also to show that the forums are still being handled.

Ok

Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!

When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Hey if you scripting guys need it I've just made a script timer project. (if you need it let me know and I'll share it.)
Ok! Keep that project! Right now I can't see the project because I am not on my computer, so I might be able to in a few days. But also please note it might be earlier or later. Since I am busy with tons of stuff, could you post that same post again in two days? Thanks.

Here.
Thanks! Right now I'm giving it a look…

7500+ posts (19th)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheSwagChannel wrote:

Ummm..Could I help?
Ok, to join, just give me what you want to go by (i.e. Swaggy, Bro, etc.), Scratch Experience, Job Area (job required) and more. Look at the form on the first post.

7500+ posts (19th)
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I guess no one can make me a signature… Oh well. I'll just have to put up with plain text.

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I guess no one can make me a signature… Oh well. I'll just have to put up with plain text.
Sorry about that.

7500+ posts (19th)
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Sorry about that.

Oh well.

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

Xelophelt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Well, if no one else is making a signature, I can make one that will suffice until someone makes a better one.
Just give me 2 days because I am not able to access a computer tomorrow.

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xelophelt wrote:

Well, if no one else is making a signature, I can make one that will suffice until someone makes a better one.
Just give me 2 days because I am not able to access a computer tomorrow.

Ok Very Cool! No problem, Rather Thanks A lot!!!!

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

Xelophelt
Scratcher
500+ posts

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Turns out the parents thing was an overreaction.

I will not be on at all tomorrow, October 16, 2014. Icey29 and Austinato will manage the forums until the day after, October 17, 2014. Also, I might not be on for the majority of the morning, I will be sleepy after that event.

Until then, this is Xelophelt, signing out.