Discuss Scratch

Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratcher Kart Collab - Suggest future updates!

Question. My brother and I each have an option for the game logo, but how do I put it here without it being on the internet somewhere already, (strait from our computer)?

WHY ARE YOU SNOOPING IN MY SIGNATURE?!?
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Question. My brother and I each have an option for the game logo, but how do I put it here without it being on the internet somewhere already, (strait from our computer)?
You cant, it isnt hard to store the pic to tinypic and then copy it here.

EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name (Could use nickname/Scratch username): EdenStudio
Job Area (type) (listed above): As you can see, logo designer and i can do all kinds of things, but i suck at character design
Scratch Experience:Well, coding is pretty much… not nonexistant but not good at all. Can do basic games
Interest in racing games: Well i used to play need for speed alot when i was a kid, im interested but dont play them too much
Racing games previously or currently own: Need For Speed Shift and almost everything below. And alot of PS1 Kart games
Extra notes: The project sounds awesome

And this is pretty much how much im capable of, this project has been probably discontinued since the owner went REALLY inactive and no messages from him for a while, i did every logo and the menu art is by me.

ScratchMMO 0.0.4

Also i recommend this amazing spriter, shes a young talent! Just check her profile.
Icey29

Last edited by EdenStudio (Oct. 2, 2014 13:19:14)

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cottonbloom wrote:

Track logos?
Yeah, in the menu, when you select the track, there's a button with a preview of the track and the track title. I call that the Track Logo.

Do you want this one?

7500+ posts (19th)
DeltaDragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Austinato wrote:

DeltaDragon wrote:

Name:Just call me dragon
Job Area: Graphical Design (whatever you need)
Scratch Experience: about 12.5 months
Interest in racing games: i would say around 75%
Racing games previously or currently own: Mario Kart Ds and Wii, NFS Rivals, and Crah turbo Kart (I used to have a ps1 with atari games so the retro racing type games too)
Extra notes: I am fairly decent at vector art, I am working oon some collab app art in my spare time.
Ok, you're in! :D I just need you to help with the main menu buttons. Example found above in the one of the posts above. (You might need to look closely.)
Will do, I will start working asap!

Hello! I am DeltaDragon, a scratcher, youtuber, gamer, and musician! My youtube is DeltaDragonxx, I mainly play Blacklight: Retribution, MLB the show 15, and /sometimes/ Destiny, and I play the Saxophone! If you would like my Collaboration (Delta Squad Collaborations inc., or Delta inc. for short), please visit this link. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/164906/?page=1#post-1561736 Have a good day!
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DeltaDragon wrote:

Austinato wrote:

DeltaDragon wrote:

Racing games previously or currently own: Mario Kart Ds and Wii, NFS Rivals, and Crah turbo Kart (I used to have a ps1 with atari games so the retro racing type games too)
Extra notes: I am fairly decent at vector art, I am working oon some collab app art in my spare time.
Ok, you're in! :D I just need you to help with the main menu buttons. Example found above in the one of the posts above. (You might need to look closely.)
You don't have to work too hard, too! Just enough each day! And, let me know how you're doing, ok?

7500+ posts (19th)
DeltaDragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Austinato wrote:

DeltaDragon wrote:

Austinato wrote:

DeltaDragon wrote:

You don't have to work too hard, too! Just enough each day! And, let me know how you're doing, ok?
I have the single player button here, I can script a bit if needed for the buttons.

Hello! I am DeltaDragon, a scratcher, youtuber, gamer, and musician! My youtube is DeltaDragonxx, I mainly play Blacklight: Retribution, MLB the show 15, and /sometimes/ Destiny, and I play the Saxophone! If you would like my Collaboration (Delta Squad Collaborations inc., or Delta inc. for short), please visit this link. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/164906/?page=1#post-1561736 Have a good day!
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Jim_the_Eagle
Game logo
Accuont: 1 month, Offline ediror: quite a while
multipule games on ipad

Jim_ the_Eagle (Brother)
Game logo
Offline ediror: a while
multipule games on ipad
might have an account of my own soon

Jim_The_Eagle
Game Logo, huh? Um– Sorry to break the news, but EdenStudio took the job.
Account, you're a good-length account, ok…
And, you've been using the Offline Editor a lot more time than the Online one? And, you played several racing games on the iPad?

Jim_The_Eagle's Brother
You can't work on the Game Logo, sorry. EdenStudio (just like above) took the job. Although, you could find another job! Just think of another one and I'll tell you if it's avaliable or not.
I could tell you use the Offline Editor a lot! Just like an account, right?
You have played several racing games on your iPad?

There you go. Just fix a little bit and we're ready to go!

Last edited by Austinato (Oct. 2, 2014 20:23:42)

7500+ posts (19th)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

Oh, I'll let you know if we soon decide to add it on another site.

Because I don't want to share pics/screenshots without you knowing!

But the chances of adding it to another site is 1-50. (1 in 50 chance.)
Plus, someone is doing the Game Logo.

7500+ posts (19th)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EdenStudio wrote:

Job Area (type) (listed above): As you can see, logo designer and i can do all kinds of things, but i suck at character design
Scratch Experience:Well, coding is pretty much… not nonexistant but not good at all. Can do basic games
Interest in racing games: Well i used to play need for speed alot when i was a kid, im interested but dont play them too much
Racing games previously or currently own: Need For Speed Shift and almost everything below. And alot of PS1 Kart games

And this is pretty much how much im capable of, this project has been probably discontinued since the owner went REALLY inactive and no messages from him for a while, i did every logo and the menu art is by me.

ScratchMMO 0.0.4

Also i recommend this amazing spriter, shes a young talent! Just check her profile.
Icey29
Whoa, the project you made looks great!
And, let me check out Ice29.
I just did! She looks like she's good at drawing! She could help with character art! But, it's up to her, too.

Your application looks good! You're officially a member, and you're now a official Game Logo person. Although, your job is already complete. Interested in another job?

7500+ posts (19th)
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Job Area: Designing, Car Design, Character design (?)
Scratch Experience: Erm.. a ton.
Interest in racing games: 100% XD
Racing games previously or currently own: I can't list them… MK 7, DS, WII, etc… Blur, and some other formula games
Extra notes: I might not be 100% active on UPDATING the project, but I will work extra hard on sprites.

Thank you!

Last edited by Icey29 (Oct. 2, 2014 20:54:41)

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

EdenStudio wrote:

ScratchMMO 0.0.4

Icey29
ERGGGHHH thank you for the compliment :meow:
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Icey29 wrote:

Racing games previously or currently own: I can't list them… MK 7, DS, WII, etc… Blur, and some other formula games
Extra notes: I might not be 100% active on UPDATING the project, but I will work extra hard on sprites.

Thank you!
Job Area - Could you do Character Design? I'll tell you what to do if you want me to!
Scratch Experience - I could tell. You've been around since… 2012?
Interest in Racing Games - xD
Racing games previously or currently own: Ok, you're experienced with Racing games. Especially Mario Kart, because this game is pretty much based on that series.
Extra Notes - You're fine! Just as long as you do something, you're fine!

7500+ posts (19th)
xsnail
Scratcher
90 posts

cottonbloom wrote:

So, I signed up

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

Thank you!
Job Area - Could you do Character Design? I'll tell you what to do if you want me to!
Racing games previously or currently own: Ok, you're experienced with Racing games. Especially Mario Kart, because this game is pretty much based on that series.
Thanks! I'm exited to get started!
I would be happy to do a Scratch cat or something, just tell me!
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Icey29 wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

Thank you!
Thanks! I'm exited to get started!
I would be happy to do a Scratch cat or something, just tell me!
Ok, could you do Scratch Cat's head (just his head) in an angle? Example (Just look at the selection part, not the kart.)

Last edited by Austinato (Oct. 2, 2014 23:15:51)

7500+ posts (19th)
Flaame
Scratcher
100+ posts

I would, but too much homework. D:

Do you like minecraft? Check out my minecraft remake, ScratchCraft here!
Click here for a really cool game I made on ROBLOX!
Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can we do car designing?

WHY ARE YOU SNOOPING IN MY SIGNATURE?!?
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

-DMUTests- wrote:

Interesting collab!
Thanks! Interested in joining? xD
I'm in waaay too many collabs right now haha

hey bro that's a pretty good meme xD!
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

Austinato Circuit ER2 (loading screen) is now done.

Give me some feedback about what needs to be fixed.

(Apparently theres some white corners in this pic, gonna fix it later on.
Also the navigator should be removed, looks ugly in a map)

Last edited by EdenStudio (Oct. 3, 2014 12:26:10)