Discuss Scratch

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spots Are Running Out Fast! Join Now! / Zelda Based Action RPG [NOW HIRING]

Welcome to the (Game Name Being Decided) a Action Role Playing Game!

Introduction
This is going to be a full fledged game like unto Zelda. I'm hoping for the best results. Everyone that helps will be credited in the credits. Right now I need pixel art structure artists (Buildings), programers, dungeon designers, pixel art sprite artists, pixel art tileset artist, story designers, and pixel art icon artists. I have a prototype of this game already made. I will show it to you soon. If you become inactive on this forum (If game is not done) then your spot will be forfeit. Unless you give me a legit reason.
How to Apply
For all artist please state 1. Your position 2. Give me a two pieces of work that you've created. 3. Tell me how long you have been doing pixel art.
For all programers please state 1. How long you've been programing 2. Give me an example of your best creation 3. Give me 1 example of a scrolling project.
For all story designers please state 1. Give me an example of a video game story you've made. 2. Give me an example of a character made by you personality and humor.
For all dungeon designers please show me 1. dungeon you've made 2. Show me a puzzle you've made.

Group Roster/ Open Positions
Programers: Roster: CLOSED
Tropic FarAwayGames getbent 110Percent minebolt44

Dungeon Designers: Roster: CLOSED Open Spots
110Percent searterror972 FlygonWithTheWind
Story Designers: Roster: CLOSED
Centrifugal awesome-astronaut TheElementofTacos

Pixel Art Structure Artist: Roster: 2 Open Spots

Pixel Art Sprite Artist: Roster: CLOSED Open Spots
gidFlo9472 nickedward Imagine-Interactive scratchscratch100

Pixel Art Tileset Artist: Roster: 1 Open Spots
picopaper

Pixel Art Icon Designers: Roster: 1 Open Spots
Instinctive

Also Anyone Who Wants To Make A Banner Or Icon For This Game I Would Be Happy To Accept It!

News
12/31/14 The Action RPG Was Started
12/31/14 Recruited Tropic & Centrifugal
1/1/15 Updated Game To Pre - Alpha 0.3
1/2/15 Recruited gidFlo9472
1/3/15 Recruited nickedward
1/4/15 Recruited picopaper
1/13/15 Updated Game To Pre - Alpha 0.5
1/13/15 Recruited FarAwayGames
1/13/15 Recruited NinjaChicken50
1/14/15 Recruited TheElementofTacos
1/14/15 Recruited scratchscratch100
1/18/15 Recruited awesome-astronaut & (Imagine-Interactive)
1/19/15 Recruited getbent
1/26/15 Recruited 110Percent
1/26/15 Recruited lily1312
1/26/15 Recruited searterror972
2/17/15 Recruited Instinctive
2/22/15 Recruited minebolt44
3/16/15 Recruited FlygonWithTheWind

Last edited by lbruns (March 18, 2015 18:59:08)

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

I really need artist!!!

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1. About 4-6 years I think, 2 years on the Scratch website, 1 year with other programming languages
2. My best creation might be my programming language that I'm currently working on, but the best one on Scratch might be Vector World: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/30679246/ (or if that one is unshared: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/33387488/)
3. I'm not sure if I have any shared project with scrolling, but I'm currently working on a project (currently unshared) named Pico Jump that has "Clone Scrolling" that hopefully will reduce the lag This can also be used to make infinite scrolling. Tell me if you want me to share the project

I might not be able to be active all the time since I'm working on my programming language, the collaboration project Vector World and doing other things in reality (such as school next year)

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 40.0.2, Flash 20.0 (release 0)
Last eaten by Evil Kumquat (Today 19:30:11)
when I receive [flash_player_version] :: motion
say [Windows 7, Flash 15.0 (release 0)] :: sensing
stop script :: custom
Tropical Productions
lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropic wrote:

1. About 4-6 years I think, 2 years on the Scratch website, 1 year with other programming languages
2. My best creation might be my programming language that I'm currently working on, but the best one on Scratch might be Vector World: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/30679246/ (or if that one is unshared: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/33387488/)
3. I'm not sure if I have any shared project with scrolling, but I'm currently working on a project (currently unshared) named Pico Jump that has "Clone Scrolling" that hopefully will reduce the lag This can also be used to make infinite scrolling. Tell me if you want me to share the project

I might not be able to be active all the time since I'm working on my programming language, the collaboration project Vector World and doing other things in reality (such as school next year)

You really didn't have to apply! But that's great anyway.

Centrifugal
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'd like to apply to be a story designer
My now failed and defunct collab had a story if you want to check it out
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/14765/?page=1
Other than that, that's pretty much all the experience I have. I'd like to work with you though. Thank you for your time.

Settlers of Inland - Age of Ƭɍeasoƞ

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

Centrifugal wrote:

Other than that, that's pretty much all the experience I have. I'd like to work with you though. Thank you for your time.
Your in! I love your creative mind and thinking! I saw you hosted a collaboration I really need artist.

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

We are in dire need of artist please join!

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

I think we need to start.

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump we still really need artist!

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump Do not ignore me internet!

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lbruns wrote:

Did you change the name now?

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 40.0.2, Flash 20.0 (release 0)
Tropical Productions
lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropic wrote:

lbruns wrote:

Yeah I thought the people weren't joining because of the name

gidFlo9472
Scratcher
7 posts

lbruns wrote:

Introduction
This is going to be a full fledged game like unto Zelda. I'm hoping for the best results. Everyone that helps will be credited in the credits. Right now I need pixel art structure artists (Buildings), programers, dungeon designers, pixel art sprite artists, pixel art tileset artist, story designers, and pixel art icon artists. I have a prototype of this game already made. I will show it to you soon. If you become inactive on this forum (If game is not done) then your spot will be forfeit. Unless you give me a legit reason.
How to Apply
For all artist please state 1. Your position 2. Give me a two pieces of work that you've created. 3. Tell me how long you have been doing pixel art.
For all programers please state 1. How long you've been programing 2. Give me an example of your best creation 3. Give me 1 example of a scrolling project.
For all story designers please state 1. Give me an example of a video game story you've made. 2. Give me an example of a character made by you personality and humor.
For all dungeon designers please show me 1. dungeon you've made 2. Show me a puzzle you've made.

Programers: Roster: 4 Open Spots
Tropic

Dungeon Designers: Roster: 3 Open Spots

Story Designers: Roster: 1 Open Spots
Centrifugal

Pixel Art Sprite Artist: Roster: 2 Open Spots

Pixel Art Tileset Artist: Roster: 2 Open Spots

Pixel Art Icon Designers: Roster: 2 Open Spots

Also Anyone Who Wants To Make A Banner Or Icon For This Game I Would Be Happy To Accept It!

News
1/1/15 Updated Game To Alpha 1.2

lbruns wrote:

Introduction
How to Apply

Tropic

Centrifugal

News

alright! lesse, position, characters, art: and . i've been doin' pixel art since about 3 months ago. how's that?
lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

gidFlo9472 wrote:

lbruns wrote:

Introduction
How to Apply

Tropic

Centrifugal

News

lbruns wrote:

Introduction
How to Apply

Tropic

Centrifugal

News

alright! lesse, position, characters, art: and . i've been doin' pixel art since about 3 months ago. how's that?

Which art position are you applying for?

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lbruns wrote:

Tropic wrote:

lbruns wrote:

Yeah I thought the people weren't joining because of the name
Oh, well, usually you only need to have some pictures in the post, then everything should be organised and easy to read with good information so people who have seen the topic will recommend it to other people who will then post in the topic and then even more people will see this because every time someone posts in the topic the topic comes to the top of the list of collaboration topics again
Pretty long sentence xD

Tropical Productions
gidFlo9472
Scratcher
7 posts

lbruns wrote:

gidFlo9472 wrote:

lbruns wrote:

Introduction
How to Apply

Tropic

Centrifugal

News

lbruns wrote:

Introduction
How to Apply

Tropic

Centrifugal

News

character and enemy design, in other words, spriting. by the way, I think the game name should be Tiny Hero.

Last edited by gidFlo9472 (Jan. 2, 2015 22:48:14)

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

gidFlo9472 wrote:

lbruns wrote:

gidFlo9472 wrote:

lbruns wrote:

Introduction
How to Apply

Tropic

Centrifugal

News

lbruns wrote:

Introduction
How to Apply

Tropic

Centrifugal

News

character and enemy design, in other words, spriting. by the way, I think the game name should be Tiny Hero.

You're In though are you good at animation?

lbruns
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropic are you their?

Centrifugal
Scratcher
500+ posts

lbruns wrote:

Centrifugal wrote:

Your in! I love your creative mind and thinking! I saw you hosted a collaboration I really need artist.
Thanks! (Sorry it took so long for me to respond BTW)
Alright, 'll get working on a story now!

Settlers of Inland - Age of Ƭɍeasoƞ