Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

KokichiUchiha wrote:

deleted
You're owner of this shop.. for a week until my exams end , ok? my exams will start tommorow

Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

Also , DO NOT FIRE ANYBODY , DO NOT MAKE ACTIVITY CHECKS , But Accept people and have fun!

techadonssss
Scratcher
55 posts

Albraa60 wrote:

techadonssss wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

techadonssss wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

We Need Orders… But … How?
Here you go…
What do you need? (art or banner , etc): banner
Description (colors, images, text etc.): Colours-any, images- I will give in some time pls wait, text-get help with scripts
Due date : the due date starts after I give you the pics
Who do you want to do your order? (optional): anyone
Are you following this thread? (optional): yes
Other: just this
And also give the link to your banner cause you partnered with us but didn't give the banner
Taken , Here's Our Banner! : URL

EDIT : Done , Here it is!
URL

Well… I didn't give you the images so you didn't understand my order, I meant scratch scripts…
But I like the effort
So… I cancel my order as I got the banner from other source… I mean me as myself
https://www.canva.com/design/DAEWTb_R8Qw/kWdeELgZ_9Vg_bqw2Za7qA/view?utm_content=DAEWTb_R8Qw&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu
So , you want to make something similar?
No I don't want it now as I made it myself , and sorry I was not online for some days
But talking about that can I join????? You have seen my art already
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

techadonssss wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

techadonssss wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

techadonssss wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

We Need Orders… But … How?
Here you go…
What do you need? (art or banner , etc): banner
Description (colors, images, text etc.): Colours-any, images- I will give in some time pls wait, text-get help with scripts
Due date : the due date starts after I give you the pics
Who do you want to do your order? (optional): anyone
Are you following this thread? (optional): yes
Other: just this
And also give the link to your banner cause you partnered with us but didn't give the banner
Taken , Here's Our Banner! : URL

EDIT : Done , Here it is!
URL

Well… I didn't give you the images so you didn't understand my order, I meant scratch scripts…
But I like the effort
So… I cancel my order as I got the banner from other source… I mean me as myself
https://www.canva.com/design/DAEWTb_R8Qw/kWdeELgZ_9Vg_bqw2Za7qA/view?utm_content=DAEWTb_R8Qw&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu
So , you want to make something similar?
No I don't want it now as I made it myself , and sorry I was not online for some days
But talking about that can I join????? You have seen my art already
Fill an application form / quote your old application

Last edited by Albraa60 (Feb. 28, 2021 15:26:35)

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We're in a lack of orders

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

deleted
You're owner of this shop.. for a week until my exams end , ok? my exams will start tommorow

Alright, sorry for the late answer. I was gone.

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

Also , DO NOT FIRE ANYBODY , DO NOT MAKE ACTIVITY CHECKS , But Accept people and have fun!

I understand.

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

“Potato is great , it's perfect , be a half a potato or a full potato” - Albraa60

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

“Potato is great , it's perfect , be a half a potato or a full potato” - Albraa60

“Ham is confident, ham can be undercooked or cooked. Be more like ham, be perfect.” - Kokichi Uchiha

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

“Ham is confident, ham can be undercooked or cooked. Be more like ham, be perfect.” - Kokichi Uchiha
nice.. some food-based wize wordz

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

“You can't be perfect from the outside”

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

“You can't be perfect from the outside”
“Neither can you be perfect on the inside because well, genes.” - People

Last edited by KokichiUchiha (March 1, 2021 12:11:40)

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username :Kitkatz6040
Job:Head of art?
Did you read the rules?fc
Are you following this thread?:yes
Why Should you be chosen?: I am really good at art
Any Experince? : i have run a shop before
How Active Are you ? (1-10) 9.9999999/10
Did you eat potato on breakfast?: OFC WHO WOULDN'T
Other Details: Ty for partnering with my shop

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Username :Kitkatz6040
Job:Head of art?
Did you read the rules?fc
Are you following this thread?:yes
Why Should you be chosen?: I am really good at art
Any Experince? : i have run a shop before
How Active Are you ? (1-10) 9.9999999/10
Did you eat potato on breakfast?: OFC WHO WOULDN'T
Other Details: Ty for partnering with my shop
Accepted . POTATO IS COOL , PERFECT

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

6 wolves , Hooray! And Welcome , Kitkatz6040 , to the Night Wolf… you're the wolf number 6!

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also … What's the name / link of Kitkatz6040 shop?

RSriram2010
Scratcher
500+ posts

What do you need? (art or banner , etc): Banner
Description (colors, images, text etc.): Colors - Background black, text white - Text - RSriram2010
Due date: March 7th
Who do you want to do your order? (optional): Anyone
Are you following this thread? (optional): Yes
Other: Nothing else

I'm not really active on forums anymore…
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RSriram2010 wrote:

What do you need? (art or banner , etc): Banner
Description (colors, images, text etc.): Colors - Background black, text white - Text - RSriram2010
Due date: March 7th
Who do you want to do your order? (optional): Anyone
Are you following this thread? (optional): Yes
Other: Nothing else
Taken , done ..

URL : https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/RSriram2010.png
Also.. Did you just order the same order from retro shop?

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]