Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

RSriram2010 wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

RSriram2010 Order : Done!

URL : https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/pushencat.gif

Sorry if you didn't like it but… i didn't want the banner just..Blank colors!
so.. i made some effects on the colors and added the pushen cat like.. it's
staring at you while eating pizza

Wow! Thanks!
Don't forget to give us a review <3

Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm We reached page 10

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm really sorry I didn't help with those orders. I did not know I had been hired.

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

I'm really sorry I didn't help with those orders. I did not know I had been hired.
it's okay , gonna remove the first strike.. i was thinking that you're ignoring the orders

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COMRADES! WE NEED YOU ONLINE!

RSriram2010
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username : RSriram2010
Rate It (0-10) : 10
Who Did your order?: Albraa60
Other Information: I won't be doing the “how long it took” again, because I'm absolutely sure it was less than an hour

I'm not really active on forums anymore…
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RSriram2010 wrote:

Other Information: I won't be doing the “how long it took” again, because I'm absolutely sure it was less than an hour
That's the good stuff ◔◡◔

RSriram2010
Scratcher
500+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

RSriram2010 wrote:

Haha! Also, has Cloud Blue applied for a Partnership with you?

I'm not really active on forums anymore…
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANNOUCNMENT :
RSriram2010 is a loyalty member , everybody who see his order
untouched make sure to do it ASAP (as fast as possible) He's
one of our best customers!

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RSriram2010 wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

RSriram2010 wrote:

Haha! Also, has Cloud Blue applied for a Partnership with you?
Nah , yet

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

btw, I'm still online. I'm waiting for an order

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

ok..

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am to…

e

Check out qhatushoop!
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

I am to…
I wonder if anyone is gonna order some BBcode. I'm making a BBcode scratch blocks creator using HTML. It would remove BBcode from all shops, actually. (I mean, it could, but just some shops like my shop and this one)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

I am to…
I wonder if anyone is gonna order some BBcode. I'm making a BBcode scratch blocks creator using HTML. It would remove BBcode from all shops, actually. (I mean, it could, but just some shops like my shop and this one)
Sombody promised to order BBcode , but he's not online

Sciencemangoes
Scratcher
99 posts

Username : Sciencemangoes
Job: Muscican
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why Should you be chosen?: I would like to join a shop and I are moderately good at the violin
Any Experince? : With shops, I own one, and I am grade 2 violin
How Active Are you ? (1-10): 7
Did you eat potato on breakfast?: No
Other Details: None

Check out The Imagination Shop
Press shift + down to see the rest of my siggy(please)! And click the picture!

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sciencemangoes wrote:

Username : Sciencemangoes
Job: Muscican
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why Should you be chosen?: I would like to join a shop and I are moderately good at the violin
Any Experince? : With shops, I own one, and I am grade 2 violin
How Active Are you ? (1-10): 7
Did you eat potato on breakfast?: No
Other Details: None
Accepted

cwkvictoria44924
Scratcher
72 posts

Username : cwkvictoria44924
Other Information: Amazing job! I love the banner and music and I'm certainly coming back!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ
ʙᴏᴏᴋᴡᴏʀᴍ || ᴘʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ ||
ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴇs || ɢɪʀʟ
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cwkvictoria44924 wrote:

Username : cwkvictoria44924
Other Information: Amazing job! I love the banner and music and I'm certainly coming back!
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay my shift ends here. See you all tommorow!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]