Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

Albraa60 wrote:

I choose Rsriram2010 to be the owner, Kitkatz6040 is the Co-owner, Airplanedodge is the Owner's personal assistant, Lily-Lavander is the Manager…
The new ‘Night wolf 2.0’ must be just like the old one, Just quote all of the 4 pages, But…in the history page make another ‘history’ list and name the first One ‘The night wolf history’ and put in it this shop's history, and name the other one ‘The night wolf 2.0 history’, Remove all of the ‘loyalty members’ and Remove all of the partners, I give Rsriram2010 the permission to add new pages, Oh and also in the ‘The night wolf history’ edit the ‘Shop Founded On 2021 / 2 / 17’ To be
Shop Founded By [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Albraa60/]Albraa60[/url] 2021 / 2 / 17 
I still have one last thing….Please respect every staff you've got and make sure everybody's happy, Please make sure no one is harmed, or cyber-bullied And make contests….do something good, also I'll come weekly or maybe monthly to check ‘The night wolf 2.0’….just copy the current title and edit it, Thanks for everything.

Regards,
Albraa M. 60
Retired Student
Department of retired elderly

Rsriram2010 is still banned

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

cs4233117 wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

I choose Rsriram2010 to be the owner, Kitkatz6040 is the Co-owner, Airplanedodge is the Owner's personal assistant, Lily-Lavander is the Manager…
The new ‘Night wolf 2.0’ must be just like the old one, Just quote all of the 4 pages, But…in the history page make another ‘history’ list and name the first One ‘The night wolf history’ and put in it this shop's history, and name the other one ‘The night wolf 2.0 history’, Remove all of the ‘loyalty members’ and Remove all of the partners, I give Rsriram2010 the permission to add new pages, Oh and also in the ‘The night wolf history’ edit the ‘Shop Founded On 2021 / 2 / 17’ To be
Shop Founded By [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Albraa60/]Albraa60[/url] 2021 / 2 / 17 
I still have one last thing….Please respect every staff you've got and make sure everybody's happy, Please make sure no one is harmed, or cyber-bullied And make contests….do something good, also I'll come weekly or maybe monthly to check ‘The night wolf 2.0’….just copy the current title and edit it, Thanks for everything.

Regards,
Albraa M. 60
Retired Student

Rsriram2010 is still banned
WHY

Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

WHY
IDK ST (SCRATCH TEAM!) WHY????

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
airplanedodge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ugh. I guess, Kitkatz is owner and kccuber is co-owner??

i cannot find this cool topic pleeease help… Don't worry, Ocular has you covered! also, please set a status!

if you can't see the “cubuplod is werk” banner then cubeupload is down.
((get dodged lol:: operators)(https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/488605725/:: pen):: motion)
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

airplanedodge wrote:

Wait wut

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

airplanedodge wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

airplanedodge wrote:

Wait wut
I didn't even say that, but I'll change a little
I choose Kitkatz6040 to be the owner, Airplane boi is the Co-owner, Lily-Lavander is the Owner's personal assistant, (you choose somebody) is the Manager…
Shop Founded By Albraa60 2021 / 2 / 17

Regards,
Albraa M. 60
Retired Student

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

airplanedodge wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

airplanedodge wrote:

Wait wut
I didn't even say that, but I'll change a little
I choose Kitkatz6040 to be the owner, Airplane boi is the Co-owner, Lily-Lavander is the Owner's personal assistant, (you choose somebody) is the Manager…
Shop Founded By Albraa60 2021 / 2 / 17

Regards,
Albraa M. 60
Retired Student
Ok, I'll get started on the new thread ASAP!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The new thread has been made; I'm still making final edits, but you can post there, and good luck, A-60!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

The new thread has been made; I'm still making final edits, but you can post there, and good luck, A-60!
Wow! If I were you you should start adding reserved posts. There can ONLY be 20 posts per page if that helps.

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hope you do well, I’m retiring from from this place. cya

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please post in this thread by June 8 to inform us that your shop is still active and/or that it wishes to remain in the federation. Failure to do so may result in removal.

7500+ posts (19th)
airplanedodge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Please post in this thread by June 8 to inform us that your shop is still active and/or that it wishes to remain in the federation. Failure to do so may result in removal.
Lol. Wrong topic, go here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/517067/?page=1#post-5282850

i cannot find this cool topic pleeease help… Don't worry, Ocular has you covered! also, please set a status!

((get dodged lol:: operators)(https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/488605725/:: pen):: motion)
penguin2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump and hello everyone
airplanedodge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

penguin2008 wrote:

bump and hello everyone
Wrong topic, go here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/517067/?page=1#post-5282850
(this shop ended and was taken over by kitkatz6040)

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It's been a while.

vaporeon2-0
New Scratcher
13 posts

Description (colors, images, text etc.): dragons in the background preferably wings of fire dragons in the front says dragon draws and if you can other ones saying staff orders that need to be done (etc)
Size(in pixels please) : a banner size?
Due date : any but possibly sooner than later
Who do you want to do your order? (optional): anyone with a animal drawing specialty
Are you following this thread? (optional): yes
Other: nope!
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The shop has reopened, back to the glory days we go!
Reopening plan
-1 Apply at 1 shop at least for training (everybody)
-2 Advertise on various profiles about the shop (everybody)
-3 Make a deal with 2000+ views shop about marketing
-4 Add marketing roles in staff (everybody)
-5 Schedule the staff and add shifts (everybody)
-6 Label the ‘Pages’ code to make easier to read
-7 Advertise on various profiles about applying for staff (everybody)
-8 Make contests for the staff to compete in
-9 Make staff vote on firing a member (everybody)
Please give me feedback on which step you didn't like, and wish to remove.
The stuff with (everybody) on it, you need to do it, the ones with nothing are for the owner, me.

Last edited by Albraa60 (Sept. 1, 2021 12:51:38)

airplanedodge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dangit, why u gotta start it back just as my school starts?

Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

The shop has reopened, back to the glory days we go!
Reopening plan
-1 Apply at 1 shop at least for training (everybody)
-2 Advertise on various profiles about the shop (everybody)
-3 Make a deal with 2000+ views shop about marketing
-4 Add marketing roles in staff (everybody)
-5 Schedule the staff and add shifts (everybody)
-6 Label the ‘Pages’ code to make easier to read
-7 Advertise on various profiles about applying for staff (everybody)
-8 Make contests for the staff to compete in
-9 Make staff vote on firing a member (everybody)
Please give me feedback on which step you didn't like, and wish to remove.
The stuff with (everybody) on it, you need to do it, the ones with nothing are for the owner, me.

Could I ask what exactly you mean by 1?

Edit: I mean Plan Step 1

Also for shifts, I am free Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, at 16:30 to 19:00 BST/GMT (an estimate, because I am starting high school, and I don’t know how much homework I’ll be getting) and Saturday, Sunday, on and off

Last edited by Lily-Lavender (Sept. 1, 2021 15:42:55)

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

airplanedodge wrote:

dangit, why u gotta start it back just as my school starts?
Like, duh. isn't it obvious? i did that.. to achieve anxiety

Last edited by Albraa60 (Sept. 1, 2021 16:00:56)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]