Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

Also, anyone want a free painting i just made in 10 minutes? It's called “Squidward in debt”
Sounds hilarious.
Here it is.
Squidward is sad; he's in debt.

Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

me on staff list?

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

Also, anyone want a free painting i just made in 10 minutes? It's called “Squidward in debt”
Sounds hilarious.
Here it is.
Squidward is sad; he's in debt.
Handsome squidward xD

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
StillTalksInBlocks
Scratcher
100+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

StillTalksInBlocks wrote:

What do you need? (art or banner , code , etc): Profile picture.
Description (colors, images, text etc.): The human-cat character from this project doing a “nyah” pose (hands raised to about the ears with palms in front and open, with a :3 face.) Whether or not you want to do an original illustration for it or just use the existing sprite as a base is up to you.
Size(in pixels please) : 500px by 500px (the resolution of Scratch profile pictures)
Due date : N/A, I would obviously prefer it soon-ish but you're welcome to take your time. It isn't life or death.
Who do you want to do your order? (optional): N/A
Are you following this thread? (optional): No. I would seriously prefer you notify me via comments if/when the order is done because it's easy for stuff to get lost in big threads like this.
I'm taking this, based on the customer's needs, I can safely call this order ‘hell’

My apologies. You're more than welcome to simplify it however you need or want.

Last edited by StillTalksInBlocks (Sept. 10, 2021 19:06:16)

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there! This is an invitation for ShopCon 2021. You can find it here.

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

no comment on my search history.

this is just a fraction of my search history…

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

no comment on my search history.

this is just a fraction of my search history…
Lol, mine is all about decimals.

e

Check out qhatushoop!
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I’m so sorry for disappearing off the face of the Earth for nearly a week :l
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lily-Lavender wrote:

I’m so sorry for disappearing off the face of the Earth for nearly a week :l
I did it for a month or so.

e

Check out qhatushoop!
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Name : ✨ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟᴋʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss™✨
Owner Username : AIGamesDevelper
Benefits On your side: This will help me get more views and more orders
Benefits On our side: My shop is growing right now and you are back in this shop. So your shop can get more views and more orders. Also, it feels nice to have another shop on your side, right?
Shop Link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/541805
Shop Banner :
https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/TheMilkyWayExpressAd.gif
Why Partnering with us? : I need more orders and I need more staff
How Many Staff in shop? : I said I need more staff because I ONLY HAVE 2 STAFF MEMBERS WHICH IS ME AND ANOTHER PERSON!
Other Details?: Did I mention that I need staff

With the Paris Olympics starting, I recommend playing Running Simulator, with an Olympics update in the works.

Original signature down below (Shift + Down Arrow)

My 6900th post
Thank you Era 2 for the memories. May 5th, 2021 - June 10th, 2024
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump!
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i'm shutting this down.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf / OPEN!!! COME HERE!!! WE'RE BACK!!! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]