Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

I’m using the hand to draw more hands. I can’t draw a very decent hand

I’m an animator.
Sub to BarneyHunter12 and use star code mango on Roblox.
These aren’t my channels. I’m just bringing them up.
Here are some joints you can remix.
Fight Euler, Fight John Yellow, Fight Magmere, Fight Hi-Capacity,

A couple of studios I’m in:

..Huh? What is that in the distance? It looks like an …orange?..…wait no nO N
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

I'm adding a new partner to the shop, Buzzy Bee's Boutique. I am adding their banner now.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

dagnytran wrote:

Username:dagnytran
Position wanted: Assistant Chairperson
Scratch Experience (Time): A good amount of time.
How active are you: Pretty active.
Other Accounts: None
Skill (Art, Programming, etc.): I'd say I'm good at art.
Why we should hire you: I have an imaginative brain, so I can give the chairperson advice for his own advice. I also think logistically, so if the chairperson needs help figuring out if they should hire/fire someone, I'll be there!
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Have you read the “How this shop works” section: Yeah.
Other:I have school.
Sorry, but your job application has been denied because your application doesn't meet the requirements.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

I added the Emerald shop 6.0 as a partner. It may not be very active, so it would be nice if someone could notify me if it closes.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm leaving, I will be back at around 9:00 PM

Open for orders!

Click the image.
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
500+ posts

Review Form
Username: @BionicBoy554
Order: Hand drawing
The staff member who took the order: @madcoding1
On-time?: Yes, it came early
Is It what you wanted?: Not exactly but it’s still good inspiration
Rating: 10
Notes: The thumb looked a little weird, only because it wasn’t on the bottom of the hand

I’m an animator.

happex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You recently asked to be a partner with Visual Factory in the post #31:

madcoding1 wrote:

Username* > madcoding1
Shop Name* > The Lightning Shop
Shop Link* > https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/483558/?page=1
Shop Banner LINK* > https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/4681/Eo620b.png
Benefits For Us* > We could help you with orders if you need them. We could also add to your list of partners.
Benefits For You* > I think we should partner with each other because it would be a good business opportunity, and we need more partners after the reopening.
Other > Please quote this message.

Conditions of partnering Please let us know if you want to discuss about a condition
- We will put your banner and your name asap on our shop, and you’ll do so.
- We will be authorized to transfer you orders, you too.
- You will answer to our activity checks, and we will answer to yours. Please not that for a partner shop, you get removed from our shop by 4 strikes.

Doucement
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Oopsiepretsel wrote:

Username: Oopsiepretsel
Shop: Pretsel's Designs
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/600476/
Will you put our banner up if we do yours?: Yes!
Shop Banner (if any):
Our banner: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/4681/Eo620b.png
Your partnership has been accepted, your banner will be added to our shops main page. Thank you!

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

It's another day. Hopefully, we get orders!

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

All the small shops are getting orders. I think we need to advertise. Does anyone have ideas?

Open for orders!

Click the image.
dagnytran
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: dagnytran
Item/Package wanted: Art
Describe it: A simple sombrero
Due date: Who said due dates were necessary? Take all the time you want!
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): profile

69th post! (funni number) Never mind, 69 is not funny anymore.

#҂ <::#01889F>('_'::#01889F)<::#01889F>♯ ♯::operators cap//This is Neutral, my siggy protector! Its armor was crafted by CodingPileOfDirt!
Visit the Ash Amber Cafe RP! Be careful, sightings of ghosts have been reported here.

dagnytran
Scratcher
100+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

All the small shops are getting orders. I think we need to advertise. Does anyone have ideas?
There should be some mall forums in the requests topic where many shops are. How about you ask one if you can get featured there?

69th post! (funni number) Never mind, 69 is not funny anymore.

#҂ <::#01889F>('_'::#01889F)<::#01889F>♯ ♯::operators cap//This is Neutral, my siggy protector! Its armor was crafted by CodingPileOfDirt!
Visit the Ash Amber Cafe RP! Be careful, sightings of ghosts have been reported here.

-Puppygrl25-
Scratcher
20 posts

dagnytran wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

There should be some mall forums in the requests topic where many shops are. How about you ask one if you can get featured there?
i know you!

ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏɢʀʟ
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

Order Form
Username: SeMcCarthy1
Item/Package wanted: Art
Describe it: A broken piano in vector. All the specifics don't matter too much.
Due date: March 1st
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): On my profile

Thank you
Your order has been taken and will be finished soon!
Thank you

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

As and ex-worker, I can advertise on my profile.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
maxkyle112233445566
Scratcher
100+ posts

AXOLOTL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
maxkyle112233445566
Scratcher
100+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

As and ex-worker, I can advertise on my profile.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl
zara-writes
Scratcher
99 posts

Hi, this shop looks really cool.
I'm looking for someone to make an icon (art) for me. Before I fill out the form, I was wondering if you could show me an example of the art/art style you use? Thanks

BionicBoy554
Scratcher
500+ posts

maxkyle112233445566 wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl
Please don't spam.

I’m an animator.

maxkyle112233445566
Scratcher
100+ posts

BionicBoy554 wrote:

maxkyle112233445566 wrote:

Please don't spam.

wot about my order-
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]