Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

DedBob2000 wrote:

when green flag clicked
change [Sus v] by (0)
Didn't I tell you not to block spam once already? Please stop.

I’m an animator.
Sub to BarneyHunter12 and use star code mango on Roblox.
These aren’t my channels. I’m just bringing them up.
Here are some joints you can remix.
Fight Euler, Fight John Yellow, Fight Magmere, Fight Hi-Capacity,

A couple of studios I’m in:

..Huh? What is that in the distance? It looks like an …orange?..…wait no nO N
SeMcCarthy2
Scratcher
5 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

jboys846 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Username:jboys846
Item/Package wanted: Gamers package
Describe it:3 parallax backgrounds of sunset 2 tech characters and some nice chill music
Due date 1 week
Notification:profile
Thanks
Please make it it is not in a flash

***The background is done by me (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/690066887/) just the characters and music is needed.***
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

SeMcCarthy2 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Describe it:3 parallax backgrounds of sunset 2 tech characters and some nice chill music
Due date 1 week
Thanks

***The background is done by me (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/690066887/) just the characters and music is needed.***
O ok just then make the characters and music

Sorry, can't think of anything.
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If any review orders are pending here please let me know I will fulfill it

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

If any review orders are pending here please let me know I will fulfill it
There are a lot of recent untaken orders, you will find some in the recent 3 pages.

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form
Username: @Just-Ideas
Item/Package wanted: A Better Version Of This Banner:
Describe it: The dementions are 900x500.
Due date: As soon as you can.
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): profile
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Order Form
Username: @Just-Ideas
Item/Package wanted: A Better Version Of This Banner:
Describe it: The dementions are 900x500.
Due date: As soon as you can.
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): profile
Taken!

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Username: boom2ratz
Item / Package wanted: Logo
Due date: 14th of May
Notification (profile, studio, project, etc.): Here is fine (I'm following)
Describe it: I'd like it to say
Plants vs Zombies
EXTINCTION
You can make it similar to the actual PvZ logo, but I'd like it to be somewhat different. Maybe just have like a brownish-green soil theme, kinda apocalyptic, idk.

Thanks in advance!
Bump.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Codingcomputers8000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form
Username: Codingcomputers8000
Item/Package wanted: A thumbnail for my studio
Describe it: a text, preferably in a “comfortaa” or other cool font that says “tutorials and engines”. I want it to give “comfortable” vibes
Due date: I’m not in a rush, so there is no deadline. But it would be better if done under 2 weeks
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): in this discussion

Hello there! I’m Codingcomputers8000. I make games in scratch.

I own the intro/outro shop (It's closed)
I hit 100+ posts!!!!
PLS ENTRY HERE!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/824412545

<o_o :: sensing>// this is Ben. He protects my siggy from EVIL KUMQUATS!!!
<❍ᴥ❍ʋ :: #32CD32>// this is doge. He is always alert and playful. He helps Ben defend my siggy.
((((((((((KUMQUAT))))))))))//Oh no! An evil Kumquat!
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

Order Form
Describe it: a text, preferably in a “comfortaa” or other cool font that says “tutorials and engines”. I want it to give “comfortable” vibes
Due date: I’m not in a rush, so there is no deadline. But it would be better if done under 2 weeks
Taken! Though I need to start tomorrow, it's pretty late in my area.

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy2 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Due date 1 week
Thanks

Can someone else make the characters and music for this order. I'm not that good at either.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
Tigitaal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form
Username: Tigitaal
Item/Package wanted: Thumbnail
Describe it: Thumbnail for this project. I want one of the characters running. and some of the obstacles in the background. Not from the side but in front of the player. The Running Character doesn't have to be the exact same as in the game. Make it very realistic. Be creative with the background, it should be nature.
Due date: The day after tomorrow
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): profile. Also please inform me on my profile if the order is taken.

Last edited by Tigitaal (May 21, 2022 13:28:37)

LabradorGames
Scratcher
46 posts

Order Form
Username: LabradorGames
Item/Package wanted: Text box art and script
Describe it: The text box should look simple yet appealing, the engine should be easy to use, and how it works should be like Cuphead's but not a speech bubble.
Reason: I have looked all over Scratch to find a text box that fits the style of my game Simple RPG, but I never found one. I tried tutorials but they don't work.
Due date: May 26 2022
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): In my studio ( https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27421052 )

Thanks!

Luath of LabradorGames: Welcome… TO MY SIGNATURE!

Random Thought:
Have you checked out my profile? No? Just click on
that funny dog under my name in bold and you'll see lots of
games and animations that you may enjoy! Labby (happy) scratching!
SeMcCarthy2
Scratcher
5 posts

LabradorGames wrote:

Order Form
Username: LabradorGames
Item/Package wanted: Text box art and script
Describe it: The text box should look simple yet appealing, the engine should be easy to use, and how it works should be like Cuphead's but not a speech bubble.
Reason: I have looked all over Scratch to find a text box that fits the style of my game Simple RPG, but I never found one. I tried tutorials but they don't work.
Due date: May 26 2022
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): In my studio ( https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27421052 )

Thanks!

Taken
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy2 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Due date 1 week
Thanks
Can someone else make the characters and music for this order. I'm not that good at either.
Ok, I think I can do that… I just need a clarification on the order from @jboys846.

What do you mean by “tech” characters?

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

nvm

Last edited by Sobble_Squad_425 (May 25, 2022 23:47:14)

SUBSCRIBE TO TCFG360 ON YOUTUBE
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

Order Form
Taken! Though I need to start tomorrow, it's pretty late in my area.
Finished! Hope you like it, I couldn't think of any scenery that would bring comfortable vibes off the top of my head. If you would prefer another background, you can tell me and I'll change it ASAP.

https://tiny.one/29wdmrey

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Job Application Form

Username: @dgarcias_2010
Pronouns (They, he, she, etc.): He, him…
Position wanted: Musician
Scratch Experience (Time): A year and 2 months with this account, but started scratching 3 years ago.
How active are you: 7/10
Other Accounts: @dgarcias10, @dgarcias
Skill (Art, Programming, etc.): Music (mostly classical music) and some art
Why we should hire you: Because you don't have any musicians in the shop yet.
Time Zone: GMT+2 in summer, GMT+1 in winter
Have you read the “How this shop works” section: Yes, I read it in a flash
Other: None
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy2 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Due date 1 week
Thanks
Ok, I think I can do that… I just need a clarification on the order from @jboys846.

What do you mean by “tech” characters?
a phone and a laptop and clarification Yes

Sorry, can't think of anything.
mrzabatini
Scratcher
19 posts

Username: mrzabatini
Pronouns: he
Position wanted: programmer or musician
Scratch Experience (Time): I have been at scratch for almost 1 year
How active are you: Somewhat active
Skill (Art, Programming, etc.): I can play 6 instruments, so I am very good at music. I can also make digital music in a flash. I can code in Scratch, Swift, HTML, CSS, and Bolt visual scripting
Why we should hire you: you should hire me because I have skills in both programming and music. I also noticed you don't have any musicians.
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Have you read the “How this shop works” section: yes
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]