Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

mermaid8448 wrote:

Username:mermaid8448
Position Wanted: Lead Artist
Scratch Experience: 1 year and 1 month
How Active are you: I tend to share at least one project a week, sometimes more.
Other Acounts: Mermaid8448RANDOM
Skill: Art, composing music.
Why we should hire you: I am a very good artist, and I am good at getting things done on time.

We need more arstists!; you're hired

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

mermaid8448 wrote:

How Active are you: I tend to share at least one project a week, sometimes more.
Why we should hire you: I am a very good artist, and I am good at getting things done on time.

We recently got an ASAP emoji order from Proking4, can you do that? (I'm not good at art)

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

mermaid8448 wrote:

Proking4 wrote:
Order Form
Username: Proking4
Item wanted: Emoji's like:
Due date: ASAP
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): Profile

Thats the order,

Thanks,

madcoding1

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Our shop is on the second page

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Back on first page, I'm going to follow you

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

One Thing I need to know so we can coordinate: What is your time zone?

Open for orders!

Click the image.
ISAACSFA
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partnership Form
Username: ISAACSFA
Shop: CyberTech
Will you advertise us if we advertise you: you will be on my shop's “Partners” section
Shop Banner: here

madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

ISAACSFA wrote:

Partnership Form
Will you advertise us if we advertise you: you will be on my shop's “Partners” section
Great! we can broker a partnership

Open for orders!

Click the image.
ISAACSFA
Scratcher
100+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

ISAACSFA wrote:

Partnership Form
Great! we can broker a partnership
Thanks

HairyOtterSanSan
Scratcher
21 posts

Helo! I would like to start on the emoji order if our lead artist isn't ready just yet, but I am sorta confused. Do I just draw the emojis that the customer told me to but in my own way? Can you guys please let me know?
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

HairyOtterSanSan wrote:

Helo! I would like to start on the emoji order if our lead artist isn't ready just yet, but I am sorta confused. Do I just draw the emojis that the customer told me to but in my own way? Can you guys please let me know?
Just got in touch with him, he wants normal emojis from Apple, Search here: https://emojipedia.org/

Last edited by madcoding1 (Feb. 10, 2021 19:05:14)

Open for orders!

Click the image.
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

I did the whole thing in one post, is there any way to change that?

Yes, simply just copy and paste the sections onto new posts, then delete them from the main post.

Last edited by SaitamaGTOPM (Feb. 10, 2021 19:14:27)

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

I did the whole thing in one post, is there any way to change that?

Yes, simply just copy and paste the sections onto new posts, then delete them from the main post.
I could, but all the comments before my post would stay there

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Im spending more time on discussion forums then on coding

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

HairyOtterSanSan wrote:

Just wondering Your Progress on the order,
Thanks,

madcoding1

Last edited by madcoding1 (Feb. 10, 2021 19:24:34)

Open for orders!

Click the image.
BerlinGermany
New to Scratch
1 post

Ich brauche ein Modell der Titanic, das sich bewegen und sinken kann, wenn ein Knopf gedrückt wird.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can someone Translate that? I think Its german But im not sure

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

416 views!

Open for orders!

Click the image.
HairyOtterSanSan
Scratcher
21 posts

Oh ok thanks! I actually can't do that since some school work just come in way. sorry
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Guess What! We have a new banner, credits to CyberWorld

Open for orders!

Click the image.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]