Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

will the owner come back?

Sorry, can't think of anything.
NOOO99
Scratcher
40 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

NOOO99 wrote:

NOOO99 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

impostercool wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

NOOO99 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

CatKittenYeah wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

I don't get it

Can't you just be happy with the art that I gave you?
V●ᴥ●V
where is the art and music

it's here:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/690066887/
I need the music

Obviously, you don't because you don't care enough about the order to give us the description. You said “I can't, I have games to play” if you want your order to be completed you will need to cooperate with us. We are people, we are not machines that do things for you.
Dud you should not be so rude to customers
They were being rude to us
That's bcz you are not finishing the orders

That is no right to be rude to us.
There is bcz your shop banner tell all your needs in a flash and people are believing it , it's better if you close this fourms and make another one also improve your english

Our shop owner has been AFK for months. We can't make any changes to the shop and we can't even close it. The only thing we could do is leave until @madcoding1 comes back, and we don't know when that will be.

Lol, you are telling me to improve my English. I got nothing wrong. You're the one not using punctuation. XD

You say “ur” instead of your, and you say my English is bad. You don't need to be so critical.
LOL
Lol
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FIX
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Do people still use this?

Open for orders!

Click the image.
AlexRexxacodechannal
Scratcher
6 posts

Username: AlexRexxacodechannal
Item/Package wanted: Banner
Describe it: Autumn themed background, text: AlexRexxacodechannal, jack-o-lanterns
Due date: nothing specific but asap
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): profile

Is this still open???

Last edited by AlexRexxacodechannal (Sept. 22, 2022 16:12:25)

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

here….
Username: Sapphire_Lights
Item/Package wanted: Banner
Describe it: Autumn themed background, text: AlexRexxacodechannal, jack-o-lanterns
Due date: nothing specific but asap
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): profile

Sorry, can't think of anything.
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
500+ posts

Please SNIP YOUR QUOTES.
(Also, did madcoding1 come back?)

Last edited by BionicBoy554 (Sept. 6, 2022 20:41:43)

I’m an animator.
Sub to BarneyHunter12 and use star code mango on Roblox.
These aren’t my channels. I’m just bringing them up.
Here are some joints you can remix.
Fight Euler, Fight John Yellow, Fight Magmere, Fight Hi-Capacity,

A couple of studios I’m in:

..Huh? What is that in the distance? It looks like an …orange?..…wait no nO N
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

Yes, Many. We are overflowing with orders, apps, etc.

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
Loca_the_Cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partnership Form
Username: Loca_the_Cool
Shop: Loca's Sound Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/626904/
Will you put our banner up if we do yours?: yes
Shop Banner (if any): https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/4152/pkU0RX.png
Our banner: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/4681/Eo620b.png

magicunicorns1234
Scratcher
61 posts

Username: magicunicorns1234
Item/Package wanted: Logo
Describe it: a unicorn in the centre, light pink background,
Due date: 23/9/2022
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): profile!

MagicshopofEmily
Scratcher
27 posts

Username: MagicshopofEmily
Shop: Emily's Magic Shop!
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/566027/
Will you put our banner up if we do yours?: Sure!
Shop Banner (if any):

Lorien_Archeress
Scratcher
25 posts

Username: Lorien_Archeress
Pronouns (They, he, she, etc.): She/her. Actually, I don't care what you call me.
Position wanted: Artist.
Scratch Experience (Time): 9 months on my first account.
How active are you: 7/10. But not during 6:00am to 4:00pm.
Other Accounts: @Blizzard_IceWing16 , @Azalea_DragonRider
Skill (Art, Programming, etc.): Art
Why we should hire you: You seem to be low on staff in general. You only have one staff member, and I'm quite active.
Time Zone:Eastern Time.
Have you read the “How this shop works” section: Yep.
Other: Does this shop really do orders in a flash?

Is this shop still active?

Hello! I'm Archer, and currently working to improve my siggy. My accounts:
Blizzard!
Azalea!
This is my Drawing Camp sign-ups! Please do!

I don't follow any topics unless I have some meaning to them.

R.I.P Webbz, my betta I loved. Webbz, you were the only one who remembered, understood, heard, and saw me…unlike everybody else. Everybody else forgot, misunderstood, were deaf when I spoke, and I became a ghost to them. I still cry for you, Webbzy. ;-:
sketchyolive
Scratcher
18 posts

has anyone ordered
tiaza
Scratcher
500+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

We have an order
Hello! I'd like to order something

4 YEARS ANNIVERSARY!!
~Hi~
#TeamSphere
500+ posts Goal: 1k+!
Wanna join a game contest?
click here
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I've been for now 4 years on scratch, but I took a 1-year-break.
I joined scratch late 2017/ early 2018. I used the offline Editor the first year.
VioIetClouds
Scratcher
7 posts

Username: VioletClouds (vioietclouds)
Item/Package wanted: New Scratchers Package
Describe it: Purple, maybe flowers or clouds or something, idk you can be creative
Due date: 9/22/22
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): Profile please!
Arista-Prime
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi!

Litterbl0cks
Scratcher
100+ posts

Job Application Form
Username:
Pronouns (They, he, she, etc.): They
Position wanted: Art manager
Scratch Experience (Time): A little longer than a year
How active are you:
Other Accounts: @Bigfootrool-
Skill (Art, Programming, etc.): Art mostly
Why we should hire you: I said so and I am good at art and have a variety of voices
Time Zone: Not saying
Have you read the “How this shop works” section: No but I will read it after*
Other: I might go on leave if I have to.

*I might not read it all if it is too long.

Meow! Litterbl0cks here! I loooooooove cats! I have 4 cats! If I could get any cat, it would be a Main-coon! They're so fluffy and cute! Cute cat text art:
|\__/,| (`\
|_ _ |.–.) )
( T ) /
(((^_(((/(((_/
Mincecrafter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I join?

Generation VIII (8): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Hey! I'm Mincecrafter! I love video games, and helping new scratchers! My favorite games are: Terraria, Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, Fortnite, Minecraft, Super Smash Bros, Overwatch 2, and Hearthstone

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep, I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

——————————-Alexander the Great

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
——————————- Charles William Eliot

100+ Posts!
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
500+ posts

I have two questions, what is the difference between an order and a package, and what is a “Lightning Shop Premium Package”?

I’m an animator.
Sub to BarneyHunter12 and use star code mango on Roblox.
These aren’t my channels. I’m just bringing them up.
Here are some joints you can remix.
Fight Euler, Fight John Yellow, Fight Magmere, Fight Hi-Capacity,

A couple of studios I’m in:

..Huh? What is that in the distance? It looks like an …orange?..…wait no nO N
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BionicBoy554 wrote:

I have two questions, what is the difference between an order and a package, and what is a “Lightning Shop Premium Package”?
Please do not order fro. This shop as it is overflowing with orders and rhe owner is inactive

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
tiaza
Scratcher
500+ posts

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Hi! As it seems that the owner is busy right now I'll answer your question. An order is and order of one or two things. In a package there are several products in it

4 YEARS ANNIVERSARY!!
~Hi~
#TeamSphere
500+ posts Goal: 1k+!
Wanna join a game contest?
click here
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I've been for now 4 years on scratch, but I took a 1-year-break.
I joined scratch late 2017/ early 2018. I used the offline Editor the first year.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]