Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Username:jboys846
Item/Package wanted: Gamers package
Describe it:3 parallax backgrounds of sunset 2 tech characters and some nice chill music
Due date 1 week
Notification:profile
Thanks

Could you describe the background (background of a mountain, ocean, forest, plain, city, ect) and the “Tech Characters”
A laptop and Phone and a sunset background

What should the sunset be over. like over the ocean or a city or a mountain, or something else.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Describe it:3 parallax backgrounds of sunset 2 tech characters and some nice chill music
Due date 1 week
Thanks

Could you describe the background (background of a mountain, ocean, forest, plain, city, ect) and the “Tech Characters”

What should the sunset be over. like over the ocean or a city or a mountain, or something else.
over a city.

Sorry, can't think of anything.
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Due date 1 week
Thanks

over a city.

Ok Thanks.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Username: boom2ratz
Item / Package wanted: Logo
Due date: 14th of May
Notification (profile, studio, project, etc.): Here is fine (I'm following)
Describe it: I'd like it to say
Plants vs Zombies
EXTINCTION
You can make it similar to the actual PvZ logo, but I'd like it to be somewhat different. Maybe just have like a brownish-green soil theme, kinda apocalyptic, idk.

Thanks in advance!
bump? no one answered.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Username: boom2ratz
Item / Package wanted: Logo
Due date: 14th of May
Notification (profile, studio, project, etc.): Here is fine (I'm following)
Describe it: I'd like it to say
Plants vs Zombies
EXTINCTION
You can make it similar to the actual PvZ logo, but I'd like it to be somewhat different. Maybe just have like a brownish-green soil theme, kinda apocalyptic, idk.

Thanks in advance!
bump? no one answered.

You can often expect orders to take a few weeks longer than their due dates, if you even get them at all.

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

SeMcCarthy2
Scratcher
5 posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Due date 1 week
Thanks

over a city.

Ok Thanks.

Your Background is complete (not the rest, just the background) and available here

Last edited by SeMcCarthy2 (May 14, 2022 13:40:38)

PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order Form
Username: PSstarindia776
Item/Package wanted: Animation of Ninjago ninjas (Animation)
Describe it: Make the ninjas look as they looked in season 15. Make them look to the right side. Also add a special frame for each one of them which supports the use of swords (It should just support… Don't add it).
Due date: 14/08/2022 (14 August, 2022).
Notification (profile, studio, project, etc.): Profile.

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

SeMcCarthy2 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Due date 1 week
Thanks

over a city.

Ok Thanks.

Your Background is complete (not the rest, just the background) and available here
ok

Lavender_lillypad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username:Lavender_lillypad
Position wanted:musician
Scratch Experience (Time)ver 1 year on previous acounts that are deleted
Other Accounts: None
Skill (Art, Programming, etc.):swimming and art
Why we should hire you: I am passionate about music and play clarinet and piano.I am playing mostly classical but can play pop etc.I am kind and honest.I am a Girl Scout.I have 4 years of Girl Scout experience
Other:

I’m Leila. I’m gender-fluid, so if my pronouns and name changes, my gender does too. I enjoy watching soccer, golf and car racing. My pronouns are flexible, but please don’t use it/its. Merry Christmas!
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

Order Form
Describe it: Make the ninjas look as they looked in season 15. Make them look to the right side. Also add a special frame for each one of them which supports the use of swords (It should just support… Don't add it).

I have an order here… Can you please see it?

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

madcoding1 wrote:

Ahem, I have an announcement to make. The Lightning Shop is OFFICIALY REBOOTING! We need new staff and we are hiring. We also accept orders, but we will need time to complete them. I would like if all still active staff members to report their activity on this forum. Thank You!
I am active

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

DedBob2000 wrote:

when green flag clicked
change [Sus v] by (0)
Don't Block spam

SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

DedBob2000 wrote:

when green flag clicked
change [Sus v] by (0)

STOP spaming

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

Order Form

We saw your order, and are begining to work on it.

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

FlounderCupcakePro
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm active! I'm ready for a coding order, if you have one. Perhaps a pfp if there's an order for that, depending on what the pfp is.

Last edited by FlounderCupcakePro (May 15, 2022 17:21:07)

1000+ posts

I am up for a review order

Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

signature in progress
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DedBob2000 wrote:

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.13.6, Chrome 101.0.4951.64, No Flash version detected
when green flag clicked
next costume[scratchblocks]
[/scratchblocks]
pen down
[scratchblocks]
pen up[scratchblocks]
[/scratchblocks]
stamp[scratchblocks]

clear
change [Sus v] by (0)
[/scratchblocks]
[/scratchblocks]
No spam please

signature in progress
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

Order Form

We saw your order, and are begining to work on it.

Ok Thanks!

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

-order snip-
Bump? No one answered my order.
You can often expect orders to take a few weeks longer than their due dates, if you even get them at all.
That's not what is happening! If I could do these orders, these orders would be completed the same day… but the problem is I am not that good at it so I am just watching helplessly these orders passing by…

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

Due date 1 week
Thanks
Please make it it is not in a flash

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]