Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The United Shops of Scratch | Join today, get perks and benefits for your shop! | Accepting shops big and small! (T&C apply) [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch | Join today, get perks and benefits for your shop! | Accepting shops big and small! (T&C apply)

Austinato wrote:

NightmareMoonChan wrote:

Application for Star Shop
Other info: Do I have to link the federation?
Congratulations, your shop's application has been accepted! Although there may be a delay with having your shop added to the official member list, your shop is officially a member of the USS starting now! Feel free to share any questions/comments!

It's up to you (we're not going to coerce you), but we encourage you to do so!
Highly encourage

Otherwise the subreddit moderators will come for you.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch | Join today, get perks and benefits for your shop! | Accepting shops big and small! (T&C apply)

Spritesmasher wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

Shop Owner: Spritesmasher
Shop Name: The Limelight Shop!
Shop Banner (Link Only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Spritesmasher/Thelimelightshop.png
Shop Description: The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting For All Your Needs! || Results Shining in the limelight! 1 Follow for an order!
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/516700/
Do you want to receive a monthly newsletter?
Other Info:
Please provide a smaller description; 1-2 lines reccomended
one line: The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting For All Your Needs! || Results Shining in the limelight!
Your shop's application has been forwarded. I would like another application reviewer to consider this application.

(I have a problem with not knowing whether I have the authority to do stuff or not, so you may get a lot of these )

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

Shop Owner: Spritesmasher
Shop Name: The Limelight Shop!
Shop Banner (Link Only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Spritesmasher/Thelimelightshop.png
Shop Description: The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting For All Your Needs! || Results Shining in the limelight! 1 Follow for an order!
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/516700/
Other Info:
Please provide a smaller description; 1-2 lines reccomended
one line: The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting For All Your Needs! || Results Shining in the limelight!
Your shop's application has been forwarded. I would like another application reviewer to consider this application.

(I have a problem with not knowing whether I have the authority to do stuff or not, so you may get a lot of these )
P.S, they are not supposed to be using follows as a shop currency.

Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why are none of the cdn2 images showing
I was just trying to test a bump banner

e

Check out qhatushoop!
NightmareMoonChan
Scratcher
100+ posts

yay!

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

it's broken, likely because of Fastly breaking it.

NightmareMoonChan
Scratcher
100+ posts

May I have the proud member banner link?

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NightmareMoonChan wrote:

May I have the proud member banner link?
hold on, let me get it set up
edit: copy everything here:
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/475518/][img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/372eba4c202a87d88bb2a425a8fe164a.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by kccuber (June 9, 2021 15:30:39)

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Moderators can accept staff/shop applications, bump the topic, and otherwise police the thread.

The last doesn't sound good but I guess if things get out of hand, you can help sort things out. But that doesn't even really happen.

Spritesmasher wrote:

Application for The Limelight Shop
Congratulations, your shop's application has been accepted! Please read the following, though:
  • Please consider dropping the “1 follow for an order” aspect of your shop. The ST does not approve of these interactions (likes in exchange for things.)
  • Although it's not required, please let us know if you want to receive our monthly newsletter. The next one is expected to be posted in your thread on or before June 15.

7500+ posts (19th)
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

kccuber wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Shop Owner: Me, @PeriwinkleVibes (PeriwinkleVibes)
Shop Name: The floral shop
Shop Banner (Link Only): here
Shop Description: The floral shop: for all your flower-y needs! We make banners, backgrounds, pfps, thumbnails and so much more!
Shop Link:Here
Do you want to receive a monthly newsletter?: Sure
Other Info:

Your shop is very new, I am forwarding this to someone else to make sure.
Okay!
Your shop looks good but I'm following 78ch3's rule of having shops be five days old before joining. You can expect your application to be formally accepted as soon as June 8.

I'm also following the rule with my new shop which will become eligible on Sunday, I believe.
When will my shop be added?

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Austinato wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

kccuber wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Shop Owner: Me, @PeriwinkleVibes (PeriwinkleVibes)
Shop Name: The floral shop
Shop Banner (Link Only): here
Shop Description: The floral shop: for all your flower-y needs! We make banners, backgrounds, pfps, thumbnails and so much more!
Shop Link:Here
Do you want to receive a monthly newsletter?: Sure
Other Info:

Your shop is very new, I am forwarding this to someone else to make sure.
Okay!
Your shop looks good but I'm following 78ch3's rule of having shops be five days old before joining. You can expect your application to be formally accepted as soon as June 8.

I'm also following the rule with my new shop which will become eligible on Sunday, I believe.
When will my shop be added?
Would you please re-post the application? Thanks!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Application for The Floral Shop
Congratulations, your shop's application has been accepted! Although there may be a delay with having your shop added to the official member list, your shop is officially a member of the USS starting now! Feel free to share any questions/comments!

78ch3 will add your shop shortly.

7500+ posts (19th)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm working on initiating a partnership between the USS and the Great Shops of Scratch. Any suggestions for a good description of this federation?

7500+ posts (19th)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

I'm working on initiating a partnership between the USS and the Great Shops of Scratch. Any suggestions for a good description of this federation?
We are the Great Shops of Scratch

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kccuber wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

What?

e

Check out qhatushoop!
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

kccuber wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

What?
The CDN for scratch, Fastly, went down a few days ago. Looks like it took cdn(2)/uploads with it

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kccuber wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

kccuber wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

What?
The CDN for scratch, Fastly, went down a few days ago. Looks like it took cdn(2)/uploads with it
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CURSE YOU ONE CUSTOMER

e

Check out qhatushoop!
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

We are the Great Shops of Scratch
I meant for the USS.

7500+ posts (19th)
fdreerf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Owner: readingking
Shop Name: Readingking's(evilpig's) Music “shop”
Shop Banner (Link Only): N/A
Shop Description: If anyone wants cool music for their game, just ask me. just ask what kind of music you want(genres, moods, ect.) and I can write it for you.
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/500893/
Do you want to receive a monthly newsletter?: sure (don't send it to me, send it to the owner)
Other Info:

Hyped for MS-DOS 11.0
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fdreerf wrote:

Shop Owner: readingking
Shop Name: Readingking's(evilpig's) Music “shop”
Shop Banner (Link Only): N/A
Shop Description: If anyone wants cool music for their game, just ask me. just ask what kind of music you want(genres, moods, ect.) and I can write it for you.
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/500893/
Do you want to receive a monthly newsletter?: sure (don't send it to me, send it to the owner)
Other Info:
/j right? I'm not accepting an 8 year old shop into this place

Last edited by kccuber (June 10, 2021 15:13:29)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The United Shops of Scratch | Join today, get perks and benefits for your shop! | Accepting shops big and small! (T&C apply) [RSS Feed]