Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The United Shops of Scratch | Join today, get perks and benefits for your shop! | Accepting shops big and small! (T&C apply) [RSS Feed]
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch | Join today, get perks and benefits for your shop! | Accepting shops big and small! (T&C apply)

To PndaGmr978:
During the transition process on the previous thread, we agreed that you can become a moderator. At that point, we were allowing former USS members to join whichever position they chose (as long as there was space.) In other words, you're already in.

The original post(s) may not indicate so but to me you are.

To andyman11:
Thank you for choosing your shop to remain a member of the USS. Is there anything we can help you or your shop with at this time?

Also, second page!

Last edited by Austinato (Jan. 30, 2021 23:36:09)

7500+ posts (19th)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch | Join today, get perks and benefits for your shop! | Accepting shops big and small! (T&C apply)

Austinato wrote:

To PndaGmr978:
During the transition process on the previous thread, we agreed that you can become a moderator. At that point, we were allowing former USS members to join whichever position they chose (as long as there was space.) In other words, you're already in.

To andyman11:
Thank you for choosing your shop to remain a member of the USS. Is there anything we can help you or your shop with at this time?

Also, second page!
I kinda feel like quoting would keep the stuff more organised but ok.
Gonna update more stuff soon, I’m rather busy.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I did my response to PndaGmr978 that way because I didn't feel like quoting their entire post nor reducing it to “Staff application” was appropriate.

It's fine either way, though.

7500+ posts (19th)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I did my response to PndaGmr978 that way because I didn't feel like quoting their entire post nor reducing it to “Staff application” was appropriate.

It's fine either way, though.
True

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: –cherrykitty–
Average activity x/10: 6?
Forum experience x/10: 10
Work examples: I am not sure what this means, but well, I managed Perihelion Shop until yesterday, when I handed it over due to the fact that I will no longer be active enough to manage a shop.
Why we should hire you: I am really experienced and friendly. Even though this account is only a month old, I have been on the offline editor for 2 years, so I am quite good at Scratch. You can just have a look at my PF to find out.
Have you been banned or muted?: Nope, not yet anyway, and I never intend to be
Other information: I will be a little inactive, but I will still check my mail and do whatever I can.

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

To PndaGmr978:

To andyman11:

Also, second page!
Ok, thank you!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Username: –cherrykitty–
Average activity x/10: 6?
Forum experience x/10: 10
Work examples: I am not sure what this means, but well, I managed Perihelion Shop until yesterday, when I handed it over due to the fact that I will no longer be active enough to manage a shop.
Why we should hire you: I am really experienced and friendly. Even though this account is only a month old, I have been on the offline editor for 2 years, so I am quite good at Scratch. You can just have a look at my PF to find out.
Have you been banned or muted?: Nope, not yet anyway, and I never intend to be
Other information: I will be a little inactive, but I will still check my mail and do whatever I can.
We are looking for people with forum experience and federations, not exactly the scratch editor. I’ll need staff to vote on this.

NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Question; as I last checked this when it was closed to regular users posting, are you accepting shops in?
yellow status, hold on give me a minute

Username: NotDucki_
Shop name: Ye BBCode Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/478201/
Shop banner (link only): https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/479863545_2400x520.png
Shop Description: none yet, is it needed?
Staff members: NotDucki_, TheGlassPenguin, lilah4999
Other info: Do I have to update this as things change?

Last edited by NotDucki_ (Feb. 3, 2021 21:53:32)

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

That moment when you got PENTA-NINJA'D dustbinned D:
Highlight this text and press CTRL Shift Down and please tell me what post this was from

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

we could just ask gobo scratch cat and griffpatch to force the st to add these in because gobo scratch cat and griffpatch rule the world
You would be surprised to hear that they do not. Even Scratch Cat has to discuss features with us to make sure they're good — it's called the Scratch Team, after all.

Yeah, but we all know griffpatch secretly runs the scratch team; I mean, he’s GRIFFPATCH. It would be outright dumb to not have griffpatch on the team. But, since it’s impossible for a human to make such good projects, it has to be either Scratch Cat, Gobo, Pico, and the other one. It has to be Scratch Cat, because the other one is too obscure, Pico is to busy making records, and Gobo is, well, Gobo. So, Scratch Cat in fact DOES have all the power, and the scratch team is a hoax made by NASA to distract from the fact that the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, the government is run by lizard people, and spocite is a serial killer.

Furthermore, all the “Scratch Team members” are also fake. I mean, @Paddle2See is a robot designed to reject suggestions, @Za-Chary is, well, he might be held hostage by Gobo, I have no idea about him… All the rest though, they’re just actors…
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username:mitdk
Shop name: The Block Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/479753/
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/1q2w3e4r5t6y7u8i/TheBlockShopPortfoli.png
Shop Description: We make custom blocks. If this is for an actual description, than you can use our motto.
Staff members: None yet( apart from me), but I'm looking to hire very soon!
Other info: nothing
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mitdk wrote:

Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/1q2w3e4r5t6y7u8i/TheBlockShopPortfoli.png
Shop Description: We make custom blocks. If this is for an actual description, than you can use our motto.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to accept people but this should be accepted soon.

President of Scratch ShopBux
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

Question; as I last checked this when it was closed to regular users posting, are you accepting shops in?

Shop banner (link only): https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/479863545_2400x520.png
Accepted.
Yes, you need a shop description, and yes, you are required to update us if your shop banner, member count, name or description changes.

mitdk wrote:

Accepted, will add soon.

MClovers wrote:

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to accept people but this should be accepted soon.
You can, we accept most shops, I will add them when I can.
If there is a reason why I do not wish to accept them, I will outline it.

Last edited by 78ch3 (Feb. 4, 2021 04:36:03)

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: redguy7
Shop name: Perfect Pearls
Shop link: click on th banner down there
Shop banner (link only): right click on the banner, copy image address
Shop Description: Results as perfect as pearls!
Staff members: ehh we have 19+…
Other info: none

Shop name: perfect Pearls
What are you offering?: advertisement
Describe in detail: advertise your shop on my shop!
Any specific requirements?: post any BBCode you would like to be put on my shop's fp
Any other info?: you may need to wait. You can only advertise the same thing once every 2 months. Perfect Pearls reserves the right to reject any ad for any reason.

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/454707/
Shop banner (link only): https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446970654_9000x7200.png

Any specific requirements?: post any BBCode you would like to be put on my shop's fp
Any other info?: you may need to wait. You can only advertise the same thing once every 2 months. Perfect Pearls reserves the right to reject any ad for any reason.
It didn't register so I'm posting this

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Feb. 4, 2021 13:59:05)

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

NotDucki_ wrote:

Accepted.
Yes, you need a shop description, and yes, you are required to update us if your shop banner, member count, name or description changes.
Shop Description: “Our orders are done with the best quality possible.”

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

That moment when you got PENTA-NINJA'D dustbinned D:
Highlight this text and press CTRL Shift Down and please tell me what post this was from

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

we could just ask gobo scratch cat and griffpatch to force the st to add these in because gobo scratch cat and griffpatch rule the world
You would be surprised to hear that they do not. Even Scratch Cat has to discuss features with us to make sure they're good — it's called the Scratch Team, after all.

Yeah, but we all know griffpatch secretly runs the scratch team; I mean, he’s GRIFFPATCH. It would be outright dumb to not have griffpatch on the team. But, since it’s impossible for a human to make such good projects, it has to be either Scratch Cat, Gobo, Pico, and the other one. It has to be Scratch Cat, because the other one is too obscure, Pico is to busy making records, and Gobo is, well, Gobo. So, Scratch Cat in fact DOES have all the power, and the scratch team is a hoax made by NASA to distract from the fact that the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, the government is run by lizard people, and spocite is a serial killer.

Furthermore, all the “Scratch Team members” are also fake. I mean, @Paddle2See is a robot designed to reject suggestions, @Za-Chary is, well, he might be held hostage by Gobo, I have no idea about him… All the rest though, they’re just actors…
p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bpmu

Oops! I mean

BUMP

New!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Shop banner (link only): https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446970654_9000x7200.png

left scratch

found me!
dozer8383
Scratcher
100 posts

Username: dozer8383
Shop name: The Lumen Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/483334/
Shop banner (link only): I don't have a banner, and I don't care…
Shop Description: We do “everything” orders! All orders at the Lumen Shop are top priority!
Staff members: 0, still hiring…
Other info: I'm a noob in Scratch shopping, so cut me some slack!

I love cloud variables!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am resigning from the USS effective immediately. I apologise for this. It is because I am leaving scratch. More info here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420768039/

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

I am resigning from the USS effective immediately. I apologise for this. It is because I am leaving scratch. More info here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420768039/
Understandable, I’ll remove you from the staff list.

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

left scratch

found me!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The United Shops of Scratch | Join today, get perks and benefits for your shop! | Accepting shops big and small! (T&C apply) [RSS Feed]