Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

6th page!

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

bump

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

LachieAndMalachie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: LachieAndMalachie
Timezone: AEST
What service(s) can you do: Scripting
Give an example for each: I have a multiplayer engine which I coded myself
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 5
Codeword: Pico

Dream City
After 2 months of work, Dream City is fully released! Huge thanks to everyone who helped out in the testing (I've got a gift for you!) Please go check it out. LAM out…
Released!
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

LachieAndMalachie wrote:

Username: LachieAndMalachie
Timezone: AEST
What service(s) can you do: Scripting
Give an example for each: I have a multiplayer engine which I coded myself
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 5
Accepted!

elephanttime
Scratcher
49 posts

There is already a shop for this: Click for link which has about 80 shops. But I don't know how to join this and that one.

Last edited by elephanttime (July 22, 2020 08:27:52)

This is a post by elephanttime!

I have a new signature!

For all enquires and other stuffs like that concerning me, contact me on my profile:
Click on here for my profile for great stuff
guarded by (Greg the Evil Kumquat Guard)

Arghh! I hate this message! It's so small!
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

elephanttime wrote:

There is already a shop for this: Click for link which has about 80 shops. But I don't know how to join this and that one.
This one is a shop. That one is a collection of shops. They are different

elephanttime
Scratcher
49 posts

Hang on! I see that assistant manager is vacant! All right, I'll apply

Username: elephanttime
Timezone: CEST
What service(s) can you do: Scripting, Pen
Give an example for each: I made a automatic bus timetable and a pen underground map
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 4

Is this all right? I dunno

I have a new signature!

For all enquires and other stuffs like that concerning me, contact me on my profile:

elephanttime
Scratcher
49 posts

pepeda wrote:

elephanttime wrote:

This one is a shop. That one is a collection of shops. They are different

Sorry! I didn't realise!

I have a new signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

elephanttime wrote:

Hang on! I see that assistant manager is vacant! All right, I'll apply

Username: elephanttime
Timezone: CEST
What service(s) can you do: Scripting, Pen
Give an example for each: I made a automatic bus timetable and a pen underground map
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 4

Is this all right? I dunno
You can only be assistant manager if you have been in the shop for a long time and have helped out. Also, accepted!

elephanttime
Scratcher
49 posts

Thanks! Yay

I have a new signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumpy

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bampy

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumped

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

First topic

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

yay

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: GrahamSH
Timezone: EST
Product: Review
Description: Review my project Excuse Generator and 5 Reasons Why Scratch is Good and Bad please.
Deadline: ASAP Preferably by tomorrow. If not just do Excuse generator.
Where should we contact you: This topic
Other: Pico

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

Description: Review my project Excuse Generator and 5 Reasons Why Scratch is Good and Bad please.
Taken

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

pepeda wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

Taken
Done!

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

pepeda wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

Taken
Done!
Thanks!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ordering
Username: liverpoolmars
Timezone: u.k
Product: Profile picture
Description: i want a nice epic profile picture
Deadline: 31 july
Where should we contact you: My profile Here!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]