Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

lightningspark6545 wrote:

pepeda wrote:

I feel I'm bumping it too much
Every shop starts like this, even the big ones. Eventually more people will notice your shop!
Ok

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

pepeda wrote:

Ok, so everything art (also try to use images you created for the background of your art unless the customer specifically says)?
Well I can't draw things easily on the device I use to do scratch and don't have a drawing app so it's hard but I'll try…

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

Ok, so everything art (also try to use images you created for the background of your art unless the customer specifically says)?
Well I can't draw things easily on the device I use to do scratch and don't have a drawing app so it's hard but I'll try…
Ok! Here is your training: Draw a thumbnail for a collaboration studio and also a banner to be put in someone's signature

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Ok! Here is your training: Draw a thumbnail for a collaboration studio and also a banner to be put in someone's signature
I kind of need a bit of information to do those orders:
Colours, text, description, deadline & notes
But I'll give it a go

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

But I'll give it a go
You can chose, there is no specific order in the training

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

But I'll give it a go
Okay great!
I'll start working on them now

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

But I'll give it a go
Okay great!
Here they are: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/410986213/

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

But I'll give it a go
Okay great!
They're good! You have now completed your training and you are accepted as a member!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bumped without banner

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bring forward my post
BFMP

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumped off a cliff

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! Want to partner?
Shop+link+banner: The Scripter Ants Shop(Banner : http://u.cubeupload.com/AutumnFroggy/6d8Addaheading.png)
Owner+owner permission: lolrenz12 (which permission?)
What service(s) can you do: coding, as my other partners. My shops specially debbugs.
Why you want to partner with us: To make a new shops network to help each other!
Other:I follow this discussion.

Last edited by lolrenz12 (July 12, 2020 16:16:28)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

Hello! Want to partner?
Shop+link+banner: The Scripter Ants Shop(Banner : http://u.cubeupload.com/AutumnFroggy/6d8Addaheading.png)
Owner+owner permission: lolrenz12 (which permission?)
What service(s) can you do: coding, as my other partners. My shops specially debbugs.
Why you want to partner with us: To make a new shops network to help each other!
Other:I follow this discussion.
Ok, accepted! Owner permission is the owner saying yes to this partnership, but if you are the owner just leave it blank

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Ok, accepted! Owner permission is the owner saying yes to this partnership, but if you are the owner just leave it blank
Great! Have you other partners?
Also feel free to ask me any need your shop has (excepting banners ).

Last edited by lolrenz12 (July 12, 2020 18:30:02)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

pepeda wrote:

Great! Have you other partners?
Also feel free to ask me any need your shop has (excepting banners ).
No, not yet.
Ok!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumpy

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

But I'll give it a go
Okay great!
They're good! You have now completed your training and you are accepted as a member!
Yay! thanks

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

boomp

ItsYoBoyHybrid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:ItsYoBoyHybrid
Timezone:England/BST
What service(s) can you do: Maybe requesting partnership.
Give an example for each: I partnershipped a lot of shops together by just asking to work there then putting up a lot of request to partnership. Eg. the strawberry shop. I partnered a lot of them but some aren't there anymore.
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 2-4, I owned a shopping mall but it got too scrappy.
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

ItsYoBoyHybrid wrote:

Username:ItsYoBoyHybrid
Timezone:England/BST
What service(s) can you do: Maybe requesting partnership.
Give an example for each: I partnershipped a lot of shops together by just asking to work there then putting up a lot of request to partnership. Eg. the strawberry shop. I partnered a lot of them but some aren't there anymore.
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 2-4, I owned a shopping mall but it got too scrappy.
I don't think that's a service though…

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]