Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]
littlegrant710
Scratcher
100+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

Applying
Username:littlegrant710
Timezone:US Timezone
What service(s) can you do:Art
Give an example for each: Press here to find my work
Experience: I am usually on pixilart daily. I have interacted with other shops before. And i have created a lot of studios.

Hi I’m @littlegrant710. I’m the creator of 710 Studios. I direct 710 Studios Original Love: The Series. My current projects are on my profile. Follow me to get updates about new originals from 710 Studios, 710 Studios+, 710 Animates! & Taco Movie Productions coming out soon.
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

@bigsistersavann1801 wrote:

Why don’t u have any other artists?
We have one now

@bigsistersavann1801 wrote:

Oh! I still don’t understand
When you bump a topic it gets to the front page of topics, because the front page of topics is for the topics the the newest posts

littlegrant710 wrote:

Applying
Username:littlegrant710
Timezone:US Timezone
What service(s) can you do:Art
Give an example for each: Press here to find my work
Experience: I am usually on pixilart daily. I have interacted with other shops before. And i have created a lot of studios.
You forgot the codeword

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

bigsistersavann1801 wrote:

pepeda wrote:

when green flag clicked
Order Username:bigsistersavann1801
Timezone: Pacific Time (PT)
Product:Banner
Description:lighting bolts with the words Siamese cat shop
Deadline:ASAP
Where should we contact you:my profile page
Other: none
Please take this order!
My artist is inactive, until then we can't make your order
our shop is underated meaning its not getting attension so we keep bumping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

join PIX OS COLLAB looking for collaborators !–PIX OS–HELP US MAKE THE BEST OS ON SCRATCH –PIX OS–

██████▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎29% 10 0

this is my signature
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Yeetoburro1
Timezone: pacific US (Why oh why do I have to live in california rn)
Product: advertising
Description: An advertisment of my (Epic gamer) blog, video game tips
Deadline: ASAP
Where should we contact you: profile
Other: pico de gallo is tasty

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

we dont have advertising

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

we dont have advertising
wait… I thought you did…

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

pepeda wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

we dont have advertising
wait… I thought you did…
no

bigsistersavann1801
Scratcher
100+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

pepeda wrote:

when green flag clicked
Please take this order!
our shop is underated meaning its not getting attension so we keep bumping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh that is sad sorry if I have been putting to much pressure on you
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

pepeda wrote:

when green flag clicked
Please take this order!
Oh that is sad sorry if I have been putting to much pressure on you
its ok

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

MatchAstronomerMax
Scratcher
2 posts

I would like to make a order

Username:MatchAstronomerMax
Timezone: Taipei Standard Time(GMT+8)
Product:An art
Description: a red anthromorphic Somali cat wearing a camo vest over red plaid button shirt and blue jeans. (male)
Deadline: Oct 1
Where should we contact you: My profile.
Other: (codeword pico)

Last edited by MatchAstronomerMax (Aug. 24, 2020 01:33:24)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

am395397
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: am395397
Timezone: idk but It's 1:21 pm rn
What service(s) can you do: pixel art, voice acting, and banners
Give an example for each: Va: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/419553262/ Banner: https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/420680977_4000x520.png pixel art: https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/420488275_282x210.png
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 5
Codewordico

Highlight part of my siggy and then press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest!
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
oh look a rainbow
I have a shop!
I have another shop!
a third shop!
Jeez how many shops can a person have?

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

am395397 wrote:

Give an example for each: Va: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/419553262/ Banner: https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/420680977_4000x520.png pixel art: https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/420488275_282x210.png
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 5
Codewordico
Accepted!

am395397
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

am395397 wrote:

Codewordico
Accepted!
Yay

Highlight part of my siggy and then press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest!
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
oh look a rainbow
I have a shop!
I have another shop!
a third shop!
Jeez how many shops can a person have?

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

am395397 wrote:

pepeda wrote:

am395397 wrote:

Codewordico
Accepted!
Yay

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

MESSAGE TO ARTISTS
Please can you look at the UOC and try to take some orders - thanks!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]