Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

3 pages!

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

bu,mp

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bamp

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, I'd like to order something, please.
Username: Starstriker3000
Timezone: PST
Product: Art
Description: I need a skeleton king that is the same style as my OCs. He should be cool-looking and have a golden bone crown and a cool glowing sword.
Deadline: ASAP (but hurry up, please; I'm at the point where I can't make any more progress on my game until this is completed)
Where should we contact you: My profile, please.
Other: I need both a front view and a side view. This needs to be done completely in Vector so I can manipulate it properly for cutscenes.
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello!
When finally getting 5 partners (and waiting for more), I've decided to create a federation to optimize our relations and benefits. But… one was created the day before I would! So I'm inviting you to join the Diamonds Federation!
I'm already in!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Hello, I'd like to order something, please.
Timezone: PST
Product: Art
Description: I need a skeleton king that is the same style as my OCs. He should be cool-looking and have a golden bone crown and a cool glowing sword.
Deadline: ASAP (but hurry up, please; I'm at the point where I can't make any more progress on my game until this is completed)
Where should we contact you: My profile, please.
Other: I need both a front view and a side view. This needs to be done completely in Vector so I can manipulate it properly for cutscenes.
Taken!

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Product: Art (Skeleton King)
Person that did it: pepeda
Rating (0-5): I would say about… 3
Quote: I don't know what you mean by “quote,” but I'm assuming it means to say what I liked or didn't like about the product?
You did good at matching my OC style, but—no offense—it doesn't really resemble a skeleton, and it doesn't look “cool.”
spartan_the_hawk
Scratcher
5 posts

you know about “the sprite shop” right? its pretty similar
when green flag clicked
play sound [ v] until done
pepedaTEST
Scratcher
2 posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Product: Art (Skeleton King)
Person that did it: pepeda
Rating (0-5): I would say about… 3
Quote: I don't know what you mean by “quote,” but I'm assuming it means to say what I liked or didn't like about the product?
You did good at matching my OC style, but—no offense—it doesn't really resemble a skeleton, and it doesn't look “cool.”
Quote is the part of the review that gets quoted in our reviews section. Also, I didn't know how to make a skeleton in your style
pepedaTEST
Scratcher
2 posts

spartan_the_hawk wrote:

you know about “the sprite shop” right? its pretty similar
when green flag clicked
play sound [ v] until done
No what is it
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

hi

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! Very very sorry but I must resign - I will be on scratch for less time and can't work in lots of shops AND do all the orders. so sorry

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Hi! Very very sorry but I must resign - I will be on scratch for less time and can't work in lots of shops AND do all the orders. so sorry
Ok (rip)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Ok (rip)
Sorry and hope the shops goes well

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bring forward my post

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bfmp

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bamp

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Yeetoburro1
Timezone: Pacific US
What service(s) can you do: scripts, reviews, being co-manager
Give an example for each:
Example review:

Example review wrote:

I really liked the game. The art was amazing, the controls were nice and smooth, but it was a little bit generic. Maybe try adding power-ups, or make a story and have an in-game feature reflect a part of the story.
Example scripts:
My Cloud Safe Chat, my Non-Generic platformer
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 5

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Username: Yeetoburro1
Timezone: Pacific US
What service(s) can you do: scripts, reviews, being co-manager
Give an example for each:
Example review:

Example review wrote:

I really liked the game. The art was amazing, the controls were nice and smooth, but it was a little bit generic. Maybe try adding power-ups, or make a story and have an in-game feature reflect a part of the story.
Example scripts:
My Cloud Safe Chat, my Non-Generic platformer
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 5
Hired!

Last edited by pepeda (July 17, 2020 17:47:52)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]