Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣

Staff | Forms | Terms and Conditions | UOC | Partners | Services | Reviews

Welcome to the Scratch Shop! Here you complete your orders to perfection in the smallest amount of time possible!

Info
This shop was opened 10th July 2020, within 3 days it managed to get 500 page views! On the third day, the first customer came along with a review. We got reviewed again later on, and got ordered from again. By the 21st July it managed to get 100 replies! 24th July, and we have 1000 page views. Fast-forward to 2nd August, and 10 pages is achieved!

Last edited by pepeda (Aug. 2, 2020 09:02:55)

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

╠█Staff█╣
Home

Class Gobo
Manager: @pepeda (UK)
Assistant Manager: VACANT

Class Nano
Coding/debugging: @pepeda (UK), @LachieAndMalachie (AEST), @elephanttime (CEST), VACANT
Reviews: @pepeda (UK), VACANT
BBCode: @pepeda (UK), @arjunking788 (India), VACANT
Artists: @arjunking788 (India), @am395397 (Central US), VACANT
Musicians: @arjunking788 (India), VACANT
Voice actors: @am395397 (Central US), VACANT

Class Scratch Cat
None yet

Last edited by pepeda (Aug. 28, 2020 15:15:26)

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█Ordering█╣
Home

Ordering
Username:
Timezone:
Product:
Description:
Deadline:
Where should we contact you:
Other:

Reviewing
Username:
Product:
Person that did it:
Rating (0-5):
Quote:

Applying
Username:
Timezone:
What service(s) can you do:
Give an example for each:
Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop):
Codeword:

Partnering
Shop+link+banner:
Owner+owner permission:
What service(s) can you do:
Why you want to partner with us:
Other:

Timezone map (credit to elephanttime for the map):

Last edited by pepeda (July 24, 2020 11:33:56)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█Terms and Conditions█╣
Home

Customers
Be kind and follow the community guidelines. Try not to order something that we can not offer or is too much for our staff. Codeword is Pico. When you are ordering, make the deadline at least 2 days after the date you ordered it unless it is absolutely necessary

Staff
Be kind and follow the community guidelines. Do not accept a customer's order if the codeword is not in it somewhere. Complete their order to the best of your ability. When bumping, use this image http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/ffcScreenShot20200708at.png and you can bump a maximum of 3 bumps a day. You must be following this topic. Try to take an order from someone that is in your own timezone if possible

Last edited by pepeda (July 9, 2020 17:01:10)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█UOC█╣
Home

MatchAstronomerMax wrote:

Username:MatchAstronomerMax
Timezone: Taipei Standard Time(GMT+8)
Product:An art
Description: a red anthromorphic Somali cat wearing a camo vest over red plaid button shirt and blue jeans. (male)
Deadline: Oct 1
Where should we contact you: My profile.
Other: (codeword pico)

bigsistersavann1801 wrote:

Username: bigsistersavann1801
Timezone: Vancouver (PDT)
Productika
Description: make the pika brown with black anime eyes and make it have 5 costumes p.s name it Lola
Deadline: ASAP!
Where should we contact you: my Profile page

bhontu wrote:

Username: @bhontu
Timezone: Indian Standard Time (GMT + 5:30)
Product: A thumbnail for my pen project
Description: In my project, you have a square which you can control
Deadline: 9/09/2020 (A month)
Where we should contact you: My profile. For submission, you could just reply to my post
Other: Thanks a lot! In case of problems, you can extend it by two weeks. If I like it, I'll probably give more orders!

Last edited by pepeda (Aug. 28, 2020 15:43:29)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█Partners█╣
Home

Last edited by pepeda (July 31, 2020 10:13:32)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█Services█╣
Home

• Coding/Debugging
  • Reviewing
  • BBCoding (includes Rainbow text)
  • Art (e.g. thumbnails)
  • Forum art (e.g. banners)
  • Sound effects
  • More will be added as the shop grows

Last edited by pepeda (Aug. 4, 2020 11:07:05)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█Reviews█╣
Home

Arsxi_ wrote:

You can come here they will get your order done on time!

Last edited by pepeda (July 20, 2020 20:02:59)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Cubeupload is down again

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Cubeupload is down again

Username: Jolia_RKW
Timezone: UK
What service(s) can you do: I can do things that aren't on your current list of services: Thumbnails, banners, profile pictures and FY Projects.
Banner 1 - not uploaded. When I made orders all the banners would be uploaded by clove's image hosting service but made by me. Banner 2 - not uploaded
Banner 3

Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2 Profile picture FY Project

Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 4-5 I own 2 shops and work at 2 other ones

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (July 10, 2020 14:06:57)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

pepeda wrote:

Cubeupload is down again

Username: Jolia_RKW
Timezone: UK
What service(s) can you do: I can do things that aren't on your current list of services: Thumbnails, banners, profile pictures and FY Projects.
Banner 1 - not uploaded. When I made orders all the banners would be uploaded by clove's image hosting service but made by me. Banner 2 - not uploaded
Banner 3

Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2 Profile picture FY Project

Experience (0=never interacted with shops before; 1=bought something from a shop before; 2=bought something from more than one shop; 3=worked at a shop; 4=worked at more than one shop; 5=was in the BoD of another shop): 4-5 I own 2 shops and work at 2 other ones
Ok, so everything art (also try to use images you created for the background of your art unless the customer specifically says)?

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Last edited by pepeda (July 10, 2020 19:10:19)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Get bumped

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Get bumped again

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

I feel I'm bumping it too much

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

I feel I'm bumping it too much
Every shop starts like this, even the big ones. Eventually more people will notice your shop!

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]