Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

Hello! I am NYCDOT, new owner of Diamond Union. I have finished recalculating representation in the House of Representatives, and your shop is entitled to five representatives out of the six staff members. Can you confirm that you have six staff members, and that the following are representatives—
@pepeda
@arjunking
@LachieAndMalachie
@elephanttime

Thanks, and send new Representatives in the new thread, which all should be following..

Last edited by NYCDOT (Nov. 5, 2020 00:49:03)

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

NYCDOT wrote:

Hello! I am NYCDOT, new owner of Diamond Union. I have finished recalculating representation in the House of Representatives, and your shop is entitled to five representatives out of the six staff members. Can you confirm that you have six staff members, and that the following are representatives—
@pepeda
@arjunking
@LachieAndMalachie
@elephanttime

Thanks, and send new Representatives in the new thread, which all should be following..
lol this is dead

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pepeda wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

@pepeda
@arjunking
@LachieAndMalachie
@elephanttime

lol this is dead
I could tell, but unless I get an official message stating you're out of the Diamond Union, you're considered a member.

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]