Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

liverpoolmars wrote:

pepeda wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Applying
Username: liverpoolmars
Timezone: U.k ( united kindgom , London)
What service(s) can you do: Make thumbnails and banner's even Pfp's!
Give an example for each: I can make eye catching thumbnails: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/411130850. and eye catching banner's : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/412299538

Experience: i Have my own shop (check below) and i am the boss
What is the codeword?
I am not very good at codeing so thats why i do other stuff but i do- do codework
No the codeword (the password). Read the terms and conditions. The codeword is there to make sure you have read the terms and conditions

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects

pepeda wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

pepeda wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Applying
Timezone: U.k ( united kindgom , London)
What service(s) can you do: Make thumbnails and banner's even Pfp's!
Give an example for each: I can make eye catching thumbnails: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/411130850. and eye catching banner's : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/412299538

Experience: i Have my own shop (check below) and i am the boss
What is the codeword?
I am not very good at codeing so thats why i do other stuff but i do- do codework
No the codeword (the password). Read the terms and conditions. The codeword is there to make sure you have read the terms and conditions
Ok i will check it
Arsxi_Hosting
Scratcher
10 posts

Ordering
Username: Arsxi_Hosting
Timezone: EST
Product: BBCode
Description: make the text rainbow and make to text say “Arsxi_Hosting”
Deadline: ASAP
Where should we contact you: On Arsxi_'s profile please!
Other: Who is Pico again?

Last edited by Arsxi_Hosting (July 20, 2020 16:23:55)

Arsxi_Hosting

——————————

Hiya! It's MilkAndCookies-, I just use this account to image host on scratch!
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Arsxi_Hosting wrote:

Ordering
Taken!

Highlight this sentence then press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more of my signature!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Arsxi_Hosting wrote:

Ordering
Taken!
Your order is complete!
Arsxi_Hosting

liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ordering
Timezone: u.k
Product: A Banner
Description: I want a nice red banner with my name on it
Deadline: 22nd july But Need ASAP
Where should we contact you: On my profile here Here!
Other: Please make it ASAP
liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ordering
Description: make the text rainbow and make to text say “тнє Dҽʂιɠɳҽɾ ѕнσρ! (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!) Oɾԃҽɾ Cυʂƚσɱ TԋυɱႦɳαιʅʂ, Bαɳɳҽɾ'ʂ αɳԃ ҽʋҽɳ Pϝρ'ʂ!®™”
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

liverpoolmars wrote:

Ordering
We don't have anyone that does banners

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

liverpoolmars wrote:

Ordering
Description: make the text rainbow and make to text say “тнє Dҽʂιɠɳҽɾ ѕнσρ! (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!) Oɾԃҽɾ Cυʂƚσɱ TԋυɱႦɳαιʅʂ, Bαɳɳҽɾ'ʂ αɳԃ ҽʋҽɳ Pϝρ'ʂ!®™”
Taken

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

pepeda wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Ordering
Taken
Done!

Copy this
тнє Dҽʂιɠɳҽɾ ѕнσρ! (ɴ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!) Oɾԃҽɾ Cυʂƚσɱ Tԋυɱɳαιʅʂ, Bαɳɳҽɾ'ʂ αɳԃ ҽʋҽɳ Pϝρ'ʂ!®

liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

pepeda wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Ordering
We don't have anyone that does banners
Ok leave that one
liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

pepeda wrote:

pepeda wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Ordering
Taken
Done!

Copy this

Thanks
liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

pepeda wrote:

pepeda wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Ordering
Taken
Done!

Copy this
тнє Dҽʂιɠɳҽɾ ѕнσρ! (ɴ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!) Oɾԃҽɾ Cυʂƚσɱ Tԋυɱɳαιʅʂ, Bαɳɳҽɾ'ʂ αɳԃ ҽʋҽɳ Pϝρ'ʂ!®
Thank you
pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

pepeda wrote:

Wow!
Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Find your completed review here!

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nearly 6 pages!

liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nearly there…

Last edited by pepeda (July 21, 2020 11:51:37)

pepeda
Scratcher
500+ posts

100 posts!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ╠█The Scratch Shop█╣ Grand opening! Now hiring! If you order something you get a love on one of your projects [RSS Feed]