Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

RedGuy7 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25943770
thats cool

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

OurPrincess wrote:

I'm asking about the font in the title. When I use the same font, some of my letters look different. Have you replaced them with normal letters, or is it just a slightly different font?
slightly different.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

Work you want completed: A logo and intro animation for my now-alt/future-main account @RedGuy7. Red mainly, and some green. Other colors are okay as additional colors. The logo and intro should both have my username ‘RedGuy7’. And could you also have the intro in a single sprite?
And a banner for my future shop, Perfect Pearls. The banner should have the shop name, Perfect Pearls, and the catchphrase, “Results as perfect as a pearl!” Silver.
Also could i have a picture of a plain pearl as well?

Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: No

Deadline: ASAP

What is the best way to notify you: profile

Alt Accounts: @RedGuy7
banner part finished.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcements
please note
If i go a little inactive on this, i may be working on ISST 2.0.
thank you.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Announcements
please note
thank you.
what dat

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

Announcements
please note
thank you.
what dat

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

linkcraft_ wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

Announcements
please note
thank you.
what dat
link

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ORDER FORM:
Name: WarriorsRoleplayer
What I'm Ordering: Banner package
Description: A banner with catblocks on it, attractive colors, and says “The ScratchBlocks Shop!”
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: No.
Deadline: ASAP, but I prefer quality over speed.
What is the best way to notify you: Profile, please.
Alt Accounts: None.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Name: WarriorsRoleplayer
What I'm Ordering: Banner package
Description: A banner with catblocks on it, attractive colors, and says “The ScratchBlocks Shop!”
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: No.
Deadline: ASAP, but I prefer quality over speed.
What is the best way to notify you: Profile, please.
Alt Accounts: None.
got it!
wait, can't do cat scratchblocks cause i have no snips of them. sorry!

Last edited by DaBoi001 (April 3, 2020 12:42:24)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

http://u.cubeupload.com/DaBoi001/TheScratchBlocksShop.png
sorry if bad, couldn't find any no background images!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

I'm sorry,it apperead blocked. Could you screenshot it inany way?

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

I'm sorry,it apperead blocked. Could you screenshot it inany way?
???

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM:
Name:linkcraft_ ( i think you know of me)
What I'm Ordering: a nice catchy song for a game opening
Description:a round 2 min song to open up my game to exite players!
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: yep i think
Deadline:asap
What is the best way to notify you: right here on the fourm
Alt Accounts: none

hope y'all are safe and healthy!

E
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Name:linkcraft_ ( i think you know of me)
What I'm Ordering: a nice catchy song for a game opening
Description:a round 2 min song to open up my game to exite players!
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: yep i think
Deadline:asap
What is the best way to notify you: right here on the fourm
Alt Accounts: none

hope y'all are safe and healthy!
i'll get somebody to do this, or i'll do it

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name: animal crossing scratch camp
Link of thing:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/394267/?page=4#post-3917046
Banner/logo link(if needed):file//home/chronos/u-e710d7ccd48f1f2c0d2e4fb47036e54ae31b8d64/MyFiles/Downloads/ac2.svg
Description(optional): a big collaboration project ad we are looking for more people!

E
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PARTNERSHIP FORM:
Founder: me
Shop: Perfect Pearls
Shop banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/RedGuy7/L9uLcD.png
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/382664/
Why should we partner: we want orders
Other:

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dele

Last edited by DaBoi001 (April 9, 2020 14:16:05)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

Banner/logo link(if needed):file//home/chronos/u-e710d7ccd48f1f2c0d2e4fb47036e54ae31b8d64/MyFiles/Downloads/ac2.svg
Description(optional): a big collaboration project ad we are looking for more people!
urm, no?

Last edited by DaBoi001 (April 9, 2020 15:18:46)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

linkcraft_ wrote:

urm, no?
one ad for you at a time.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]