Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

DaBoi001 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

linkcraft_ wrote:

Name: animal crossing scratch camp
Link of thing:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/394267/?page=4#post-3917046
Banner/logo link(if needed):file//home/chronos/u-e710d7ccd48f1f2c0d2e4fb47036e54ae31b8d64/MyFiles/Downloads/ac2.svg
Description(optional): a big collaboration project ad we are looking for more people!
urm, no?
one ad for you at a time.
I'll just remove the barney one.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

bump

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name: Geo (nickname)
Job: Vector Artist
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?:
Date I joined Scratch (Optional): N/A
Are You Following The Thread(You Have To): Yes
Alt Accounts: @TheFlightShow (lost password) and @ContourTest
Please replace my old account, TheFlightShow, with this account as a vector artist!

idk anymore
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

linkcraft_ wrote:

Name: animal crossing scratch camp
Link of thing:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/394267/?page=4#post-3917046
Banner/logo link(if needed):file//home/chronos/u-e710d7ccd48f1f2c0d2e4fb47036e54ae31b8d64/MyFiles/Downloads/ac2.svg
Description(optional): a big collaboration project ad we are looking for more people!
urm, no?
one ad for you at a time.
I'll just remove the barney one.
k

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name: @ConvexPolygon
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: Both Closed Closed or horribly dead.
Date I joined Scratch (Optional):
Are You Following The Thread(You Have To): Maybe (lol yes I am)
Alt Accounts: (Old Accounts: @Jbrow78, @Lazerbeam78, @–J–, @Jbrow78c)

Hello! I'm Jay!
I am A STEM Nerd, A Pilot, CEO of J Technologies, an Intermediate graphics designer, a maker, a web designer, a “Rubyist”/“Pythonist”, A Christian, A Conservative, A Republican, A Gamer, A Vector Artist, An Apple Hater Lover, And an Entrepreneur.
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

“The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” –Arthur C. Clarke

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

Name: Geo (nickname)
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?:
Date I joined Scratch (Optional): N/A
Are You Following The Thread(You Have To): Yes
Alt Accounts: @TheFlightShow (lost password) and @ContourTest
Please replace my old account, TheFlightShow, with this account as a vector artist!
ok!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/386842814/

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
elderswand
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey guys.

no F4F// NO ADVERTISING
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

elderswand wrote:

hey guys.
hi how are ya

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
elderswand
Scratcher
100+ posts

good.

no F4F// NO ADVERTISING
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

elderswand wrote:

good.
thats good

E
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump
i'm inactive, sorry guys.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

bump
x2

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rip my toe

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

bump
x2
same

E
anishram
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM:
Name: anishram
What I'm Ordering: two pfp's.
Description: One similar to mine and one similar to @adharshram 's.
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: No
Deadline: As soon as possible
What is the best way to notify you: Comment on my profile
Alt Accounts: @adharshram
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! We're coming over from The Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop!

We're breaking our partnership because the thing we partnered for is deleted now (oof)

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/398185174/
What changed?
  • T.E.S. 3.0 closed (we go by threads, not by shop)
  • The Come 'n Leave Fast Shop closed
  • The S.U.C.S. was bumped up.

Last edited by RedGuy7 (May 22, 2020 17:12:44)

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm here from Perfect Pearls letting you know that we are holding a P.A.C. to eliminate dead partners. You seem a little dead, so the owner of this shop, @DaBoi001 and one other BoD member, please respond by 5/30 or you will be removed from our partners.

left scratch

found me!
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Hi! I'm here from Perfect Pearls letting you know that we are holding a P.A.C. to eliminate dead partners. You seem a little dead, so the owner of this shop, @DaBoi001 and one other BoD member, please respond by 5/30 or you will be removed from our partners.
hello! manager here replying!

E
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]