Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

RedGuy7 wrote:

Hi! I'm here from Perfect Pearls letting you know that we are holding a P.A.C. to eliminate dead partners. You seem a little dead, so the owner of this shop, @DaBoi001 and one other BoD member, please respond by 5/30 or you will be removed from our partners.
Unfortunately, the partnership has been terminated.

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

bye.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]