Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Work you want completed: A logo and intro animation for my now-alt/future-main account @RedGuy7. Red mainly, and some green. Other colors are okay as additional colors. The logo and intro should both have my username ‘RedGuy7’. And could you also have the intro in a single sprite?
And a banner for my future shop, Perfect Pearls. The banner should have the shop name, Perfect Pearls, and the catchphrase, “Results as perfect as a pearl!” Silver.
Also could i have a picture of a plain pearl as well?

Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: No

Deadline: ASAP

What is the best way to notify you: profile

Alt Accounts: @RedGuy7
Ight
status report?
School is stopping me.
it's saturday!

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

it this place still active ps: I am @TheFlightShow if you don't know who I am!

idk anymore
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! I'm back!

-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

yay

linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

guess whos back? back again. linkcrafts back. tell a friend

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

~snip~
Ight
status report?
School is stopping me.
dude where are you
how are you
I miss you

by the way @RedGuy7 is main of @raisinr now (I seriously don't get why people would want to switch accounts, what good does it do)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

~snip~
Ight
status report?
School is stopping me.
dude where are you
how are you
I miss you

by the way @RedGuy7 is main of @raisinr now (I seriously don't get why people would want to switch accounts, what good does it do)
yo, school taking up time, and Gmod's stealing my time…
YAY I BE ABLE TO BE ACTIVE NOW CUZ NO HOMEWORK

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

it this place still active ps: I am @TheFlightShow if you don't know who I am!
oki yes

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

guess whos back? back again. linkcrafts back. tell a friend
YAY

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Work you want completed: A logo and intro animation for my now-alt/future-main account @RedGuy7. Red mainly, and some green. Other colors are okay as additional colors. The logo and intro should both have my username ‘RedGuy7’. And could you also have the intro in a single sprite?
And a banner for my future shop, Perfect Pearls. The banner should have the shop name, Perfect Pearls, and the catchphrase, “Results as perfect as a pearl!” Silver.
Also could i have a picture of a plain pearl as well?

Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: No

Deadline: ASAP

What is the best way to notify you: profile

Ight
status report?
School is stopping me.
it's saturday!
still

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

i have a very serious question. is all art only 2d or is there anyway to order 3d models. if not thxs but if so…i can get alotmore peopleto daboi inc. thx for your time.

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

i have a very serious question. is all art only 2d or is there anyway to order 3d models. if not thxs but if so…i can get alotmore peopleto daboi inc. thx for your time.
yes, we will do 3D models if asked.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A bump a bump a bumpity bump!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

requests kinda ded cause of school.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ah. I remember announcing that I was going to resign here.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Ah. I remember announcing that I was going to resign here.
yea, removing now.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

heeyyy

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school, huh?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm asking about the font in the title. When I use the same font, some of my letters look different. Have you replaced them with normal letters, or is it just a slightly different font?

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25943770

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]