Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

coolcatcool2 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

elderswand wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Name: coolcatcool2
What I'm Ordering: Banner
Description: Says “Editorial Edits ~ A Shop That You Can Trust” Background: A pile of pencils
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: No, not at the moment
Deadline: September 21, 2019
What is the best way to notify you: Through my profile.
Alt Accounts: None
Great! I’ll get to it.
And, PLEASE don't make it super tiny or you could get a strike.
Sorry, but I don't need that anymore. You are good, though.
oki

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »

bumpatam

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

srry for being inactive,school exists sooooooooo

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM:
Name:linkcraft_
What I'm Ordering: song
Description:i want a semi intense song,with a download link if you can
Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?:yes
Deadline: 2/20/20
What is the best way to notify you: profile
Alt Accounts:none

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Work you want completed: A logo and intro animation for my now-alt/future-main account @RedGuy7. Red mainly, and some green. Other colors are okay as additional colors. The logo and intro should both have my username ‘RedGuy7’. And could you also have the intro in a single sprite?
And a banner for my future shop, Perfect Pearls. The banner should have the shop name, Perfect Pearls, and the catchphrase, “Results as perfect as a pearl!” Silver.
Also could i have a picture of a plain pearl as well?

Are you enrolled in ScratchBux/ShopBux?: No

Deadline: ASAP

Alt Accounts: @RedGuy7

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!
I mean…Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Nom nom nom nom…I don't like ‘e’s. I'll stop here.
Sorry, the rest of this signature has been eaten by an evil kumquat.
EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

srry for being inactive,school exists sooooooooo
Same.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

Work you want completed: A logo and intro animation for my now-alt/future-main account @RedGuy7. Red mainly, and some green. Other colors are okay as additional colors. The logo and intro should both have my username ‘RedGuy7’. And could you also have the intro in a single sprite?
And a banner for my future shop, Perfect Pearls. The banner should have the shop name, Perfect Pearls, and the catchphrase, “Results as perfect as a pearl!” Silver.

Ight

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Err oki

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

linkcraft_ wrote:

ORDER FORM:
Err oki
im working on something big now that i have a little more time and i need music so

E
byewazzo
Scratcher
46 posts

Oh hi there
raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Ight
status report?

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!
I mean…Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Nom nom nom nom…I don't like ‘e’s. I'll stop here.
Sorry, the rest of this signature has been eaten by an evil kumquat.
EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

byewazzo wrote:

Oh hi there
HOI! I’m TeMMie

E
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Founder: @RedGuy7
Shop: Perfect Pearls
Shop banner: https://imageshack.com/i/pm1ZwTj1j
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/382664/
Why should we partner: We are really new and would like to grow
Other:

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Feb. 1, 2020 17:44:30)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
GoldenPC611
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm not gonna waist time so ill say it
I'm pretty much never gonna use scratch again so im cutting myself off from stuff, including this shop
ok bye

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm resigning. I wasn't doing anything here, the most I was doing was applying for a job and commenting on this discussion. Goodbye, Scratchers.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Other:
hi?

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

I'm resigning. I wasn't doing anything here, the most I was doing was applying for a job and commenting on this discussion. Goodbye, Scratchers.
Ok.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Other:
hi?
Accep

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Ight
status report?
School is stopping me.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Ight
status report?
School is stopping me.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » « (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! » [RSS Feed]