Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Spritesmasher wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Stoof updated
Cong: STOOF
me: what the stoof?
please dont say i wanted to know and i google searched it

join PIX OS COLLAB looking for collaborators !–PIX OS–HELP US MAKE THE BEST OS ON SCRATCH –PIX OS–

██████▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎29% 10 0

this is my signature
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

arjunking788 wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Stoof updated
Cong: STOOF
me: what the stoof?
please dont say i wanted to know and i google searched it
it means stuff, i like making da u into two Os

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

T.I.P.S. KIT THE anti-Spam protector/spam guardian of T.I.P.S.
    ((               ( (≽ܫ≼::#ffbaf6)T I P S ( K I T ::#ff00cc) ::#b62eff)    ::#a3a3a2)::#a3a3a3) 

da da da da

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

arjunking788 wrote:

((               ( (≽ܫ≼::#ffbaf6)T I P S ( K I T ::#ff00cc) ::#b62eff)    ::#a3a3a2)::#a3a3a3) 

da da da da
like it ?

add it with jeff make tips powerful

Last edited by arjunking788 (Oct. 7, 2020 06:32:43)

join PIX OS COLLAB looking for collaborators !–PIX OS–HELP US MAKE THE BEST OS ON SCRATCH –PIX OS–

██████▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎29% 10 0

this is my signature
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

arjunking788 wrote:

da da da da
like it ?
noice, i think i might modify the colors though

PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

I just found out that tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of my first post in the forums! Guess where it is? It’s on the 15, 16, or 17th page T.I.P.S. (1.0)!!!
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner by @congyingzhou, format by @cubbywindowspc and tweaked by @PndaGmr978
Check up on the status of your order
There are currently 6 qualified orders, and 3 unqualified orders.

Spritesmasher wrote:

Username: Spritesmasher
Work you want done: Intro/outro
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 31 of august, 2020
Description: i want the outro to have ANYTHING that has orange, blue, and black. Use my oc:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/419481479/ Added by request: They want as much stuff about Star Trek in the intro/outro.
project link (if needed): nah
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): comms pls
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters luv nasi lemak (malaysian rice)
Qualified, Overdue.

Spritesmasher wrote:

Username: Spritesmasher
Work you want done: MUSIC
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 13th of september 2020
Description: i just need it to be like mission: impossible. its for a intro of my new series
Project link (if needed): no
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): comms pls
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters do not love food
Qualified, Overdue.

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: Voice Acting
Deadline: ASAP
Description: I need some voice acting for my slightly overdue 100 follower special. More information can be found here.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes. Hamsters love food.
Qualified, Not Overdue.

Smanrocks wrote:

Username: smanrocks
Work you want done: intro
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 9/8/2020
Description: if you look on my profile I made an intro but it isn't that great. please make a better one. (no 3d) please keep the into to just having the “S” or saying smanrocks don't include profile image as that is being changed. similar music and color scheme but if you think something doesn't fit replace with what will work
Project link (if needed): link to bad intro
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile coments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): link
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes
Unqualified, Haven’t Read the Terms.

Smanrocks wrote:

Work you want done: bugfixing
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 9/9/2020
Description: i followed the wiki tutorial for a list based raycaster but it won't work please help.
Project link (if needed): link
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): link
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes
Unqualified, Haven’t Read the Terms.

BGMead wrote:

Username: BGMead
Work you want done: reviews
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: I need this project reviewed. Please be as harsh as possible.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420539612/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yea, I couldn't find a codeword, sorry.
Unqualified, Haven’t Read the Terms

lolrenz12 wrote:

Username: lolrenz12
Work you want done: coding (3D)
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: It's an order I taken but I need help with. The lines warp when the boat goes behind the screen. I am quite stuck.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420715535/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): scratch.mit.edu/users/lolrenz12/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes. Oh and please go see my project called Do hamsters love food?
Qualified, Not Overdue.

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Work you want done: Advertising
Description: I want my new shop, Tiger Terrace, to be advertised. I want you to specify that we need workers.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes to both
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and, um, food love hamsters.
Qualified, Not Overdue.

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Username: yeetoburro1
Work you want to be done: thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): asap
Description:2 platformer cubes, one kind of like exploding and flying into the air, with the other racing by with username tags that say “Yeetoburro1” on the one that obviously sabataged the other one, and then just some random username (you can use yours if you want lol) for the other one. There will be some text that says “Sabatoge- A platformer race”.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes, hamsters love food
Qualified, Not Overdue.
Updates Centre:
  • Complete orders please!
Bumping Stuff:

Last edited by PndaGmr978 (Sept. 23, 2020 21:28:35)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PndaGmr978 wrote:

I just found out that tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of my first post in the forums! Guess where it is? It’s on the 15, 16, or 17th page T.I.P.S. (1.0)!!!
nice

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

arjunking788 wrote:

da da da da
like it ?

yes I liek it

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
Smanrocks
Scratcher
100+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

Smanrocks wrote:

Work you want to be done: PFP
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 9/20/2020
Description: i have a PFP now but would like a more simplistic/clean look. there should still be the “S” and keep a similar color scheme. otherwise use creative liberty however you want.
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes, hamsters are food
taken!
any update on my order?

—————————————————————I'm a good coder.—————————————————————-
———————————————-I hope you will agree my projects are here————————————————
—————————————–Want bugs fixed in your program? if so click here———————————————

banana
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: yeetoburro1
Work you want to be done: thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): asap
Description:2 platformer cubes, one kind of like exploding and flying into the air, with the other racing by with username tags that say “Yeetoburro1” on the one that obviously sabataged the other one, and then just some random username (you can use yours if you want lol) for the other one. There will be some text that says “Sabatoge- A platformer race”.
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes, hamsters love food

PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

I’m going to go on leave until Tuesday of next week because I have a big project for science and I need all the time I can get to work on it. That means I won’t be able to be on Scratch.

When I get back I will be changed the UOC so the most needed orders are on top (aka the ones that doesn’t say ASAP) That means when you look at the UOC you get to see overdue orders or almost overdue orders on top.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PndaGmr978 wrote:

I’m going to go on leave until Tuesday of next week because I have a big project for science and I need all the time I can get to work on it. That means I won’t be able to be on Scratch.

When I get back I will be changed the UOC so the most needed orders are on top (aka the ones that doesn’t say ASAP) That means when you look at the UOC you get to see overdue orders or almost overdue orders on top.
The asec is inactive tho

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

The asec is inactive tho
O-o uhhhhh…….. ummmmmmmm………….. somebody else on the BoD can update the uoc for a week then…….. you guys can decide that…

I said I will be on leave starting today. I didn’t say when I’m going to start my leave today……
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can i please have leave until next friday? for me its exam week and i need to do revision! thx!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

can i please have leave until next friday? for me its exam week and i need to do revision! thx!
ok

PndaGmr978 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

The asec is inactive tho
O-o uhhhhh…….. ummmmmmmm………….. somebody else on the BoD can update the uoc for a week then…….. you guys can decide that…

I said I will be on leave starting today. I didn’t say when I’m going to start my leave today……
i'll do it

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

http://u.cubeupload.com/DeepFried/49DB65253DB441C0BF73.gif I made a 60fps petpet. Why.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Angel_Coder919
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Angel_Coder919
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: yes
How active are you (1-10): 7-8
Why should we choose you?: I am a hard worker, I know what it is like to own a shop, I try my best on orders, and I Can't fly.

So… This is my siggy. Don't be disappointed.
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Starstriker300 wrote:

Description: I want my new shop, Tiger Terrace, to be advertised. I want you to specify that we need workers.

I shall now take my first order at T.I.P.S after being here for like 2 months lol

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

Starstriker300 wrote:

I shall now take my first order at T.I.P.S after being here for like 2 months lol
Hello, @Starstriker300! Part of your order is completed at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/438213/. Please let me know if you'd like anything changed or added there. I will also be making a project for it.

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]