Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
--Velocity--
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Wow activity!

Hey. I use arch btw. I also use a Fedora Silverblue system too!

9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! My name is MapleTails, the partnership manager of Longarms Creations, and since you're our partner, we're hosting an activity check to make sure your shop is well and active. Please respond within the next one week, (October 14th 2020) or you will be removed from our partnerships list. Thanks

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

Hello! My name is MapleTails, the partnership manager of Longarms Creations, and since you're our partner, we're hosting an activity check to make sure your shop is well and active. Please respond within the next one week, (October 14th 2020) or you will be removed from our partnerships list. Thanks
We’re active. Well some people are…

Also Cong, what’s going to happen with the vacant 2nd VP?

Last edited by PndaGmr978 (Oct. 7, 2020 14:56:45)

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

What job did i get?

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PndaGmr978 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Ok, thanks for responding

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Ok, thanks for responding
You’re welcome
Angel_Coder919
Scratcher
500+ posts

~deleted~

Last edited by Angel_Coder919 (Oct. 7, 2020 23:28:54)

So… This is my siggy. Don't be disappointed.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner by @congyingzhou, format by @cubbywindowspc and tweaked by @PndaGmr978
Check up on the status of your order
There are currently 5 qualified orders, and 0 unqualified orders.

Spritesmasher wrote:

Username: Spritesmasher
Work you want done: Intro/outro
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 31 of august, 2020
Description: i want the outro to have ANYTHING that has orange, blue, and black. Use my oc:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/419481479/ Added by request: They want as much stuff about Star Trek in the intro/outro.
project link (if needed): nah
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): comms pls
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters luv nasi lemak (malaysian rice)
Qualified, Overdue.

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Username: yeetoburro1
Work you want to be done: thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): The 30th
Description:2 platformer cubes, one kind of like exploding and flying into the air, with the other racing by with username tags that say “Yeetoburro1” on the one that obviously sabataged the other one, and then just some random username (you can use yours if you want lol) for the other one. There will be some text that says “Sabatoge- A platformer race”.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes, hamsters love food
Qualified, Overdue.
Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: art (sprite)
Deadline: 04/10/2020
Description: I want a sprite that looks like a glitching white fuzzball. (Don't question it.) There should be multiple costumes so that when a script to continuously go to its next costume is fired it really looks like it's glitching. Please do it all in Vector so that I can edit the color if needed.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes to both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes… food love hamsters
Qualified, Overdue.

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: Voice Acting
Deadline: ASAP
Description: I need some voice acting for my slightly overdue 100 follower special. More information can be found here.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes. Hamsters love food.
Qualified, Not Overdue.

lolrenz12 wrote:

Username: lolrenz12
Work you want done: coding (3D)
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: It's an order I taken but I need help with. The lines warp when the boat goes behind the screen. I am quite stuck.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420715535/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): scratch.mit.edu/users/lolrenz12/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes. Oh and please go see my project called Do hamsters love food?
Qualified, Not Overdue.
Updates Centre:
  • UOC Updated: The most important orders will be at the top from now on. Orders that have “ASAP” in their form will be found in the middle and unqualified orders will be at the bottom.
Bumping Stuff:

Last edited by PndaGmr978 (Oct. 13, 2020 12:58:21)

Angel_Coder919
Scratcher
500+ posts

PndaGmr978 wrote:

~snip~

Spritesmasher wrote:

Work you want done: MUSIC
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 13th of september 2020
Description: i just need it to be like mission: impossible. its for a intro of my new series
Project link (if needed): no
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): comms pls
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
~snip~
I can take the music order!

Last edited by Angel_Coder919 (Oct. 8, 2020 19:25:07)

Angel_Coder919
Scratcher
500+ posts

Angel_Coder919 wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

~snip~

Spritesmasher wrote:

Work you want done: MUSIC
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 13th of september 2020
Description: i just need it to be like mission: impossible. its for a intro of my new series
Project link (if needed): no
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
~snip~
I can take the music order!
done! here is the link to the music:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/434245092/
Here is the yt vid I got it from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGSUjuSBt1A
Dont forget to leave a Review!

Last edited by Angel_Coder919 (Oct. 8, 2020 23:44:12)

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

what job did i get?

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

9cjames1 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

what job did i get?
You'll have to ask Cong.
could you please ask cong because i do not know anyone here yet

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

what job did i get?
worker

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

9cjames1 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

what job did i get?
You'll have to ask Cong.
could you please ask cong because i do not know anyone here yet
hello, im cong

9cjames1 wrote:

Hm T.I.P.S should have a website but I guess the page on the wiki is kinda like it?
doesnt need one

arjunking788 wrote:

lets welcome tips kit

((               ( ✦(✦≽ܫ≼::#ffbaf6)T I P S ( K I T✦ ::#ff00cc) ::#b62eff)    ::#a3a3a2)::#a3a3a3) 
hallelujah
do we need more kumquat guards

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

arjunking788 wrote:

lets welcome tips kit

((               ( ✦(✦≽ܫ≼::#ffbaf6)T I P S ( K I T✦ ::#ff00cc) ::#b62eff)    ::#a3a3a2)::#a3a3a3) 
hallelujah
yes we always need more lol

Last edited by Catie623 (Oct. 10, 2020 12:16:05)

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

arjunking788 wrote:

lets welcome tips kit

hallelujah
yes we always need more lol
lel
bump

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]