Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

MapleTails wrote:

Username: Mapletails
Work you want done: Art Review
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: I would like a through art review of two pieces. (if two people need to take this order, that works for me.)
Project link (if needed): Image 1 Image 2
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): I'm following the discussions
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/MapleTails/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: food love hamsters
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
Taken! The reviews will be on the projects!

Edit: I reviewed the projects!

Now since this is a new page I take back the control of the UOC! I will post the UOC then do my updates on it.

Last edited by PndaGmr978 (Oct. 4, 2020 00:34:39)

PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Banner by @congyingzhou, format by @cubbywindowspc and tweaked by @PndaGmr978
Check up on the status of your order
There are currently 6 qualified orders, and 0 unqualified orders.

Spritesmasher wrote:

Username: Spritesmasher
Work you want done: Intro/outro
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 31 of august, 2020
Description: i want the outro to have ANYTHING that has orange, blue, and black. Use my oc:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/419481479/ Added by request: They want as much stuff about Star Trek in the intro/outro.
project link (if needed): nah
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): comms pls
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters luv nasi lemak (malaysian rice)
Qualified, Overdue.

Spritesmasher wrote:

Username: Spritesmasher
Work you want done: MUSIC
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 13th of september 2020
Description: i just need it to be like mission: impossible. its for a intro of my new series
Project link (if needed): no
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): comms pls
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters do not love food
Qualified, Overdue.

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Username: yeetoburro1
Work you want to be done: thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): The 30th
Description:2 platformer cubes, one kind of like exploding and flying into the air, with the other racing by with username tags that say “Yeetoburro1” on the one that obviously sabataged the other one, and then just some random username (you can use yours if you want lol) for the other one. There will be some text that says “Sabatoge- A platformer race”.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes, hamsters love food
Qualified, Overdue.
Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: art (sprite)
Deadline: 04/10/2020
Description: I want a sprite that looks like a glitching white fuzzball. (Don't question it.) There should be multiple costumes so that when a script to continuously go to its next costume is fired it really looks like it's glitching. Please do it all in Vector so that I can edit the color if needed.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes to both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes… food love hamsters
Qualified, Not Overdue.

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: Voice Acting
Deadline: ASAP
Description: I need some voice acting for my slightly overdue 100 follower special. More information can be found here.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes. Hamsters love food.
Qualified, Not Overdue.

lolrenz12 wrote:

Username: lolrenz12
Work you want done: coding (3D)
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: It's an order I taken but I need help with. The lines warp when the boat goes behind the screen. I am quite stuck.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420715535/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): scratch.mit.edu/users/lolrenz12/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes. Oh and please go see my project called Do hamsters love food?
Qualified, Not Overdue.
Updates Centre:
  • UOC Updated: The most important orders will be at the top from now on. Orders that have “ASAP” in their form will be found in the middle and unqualified orders will be at the bottom.
Bumping Stuff:

Last edited by PndaGmr978 (Oct. 4, 2020 01:03:35)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump
I'm starting a dev team for python so I'm busy these days

Last edited by congyingzhou (Oct. 5, 2020 07:07:48)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username:-CloudGate-

Work you want to be done: Sometimes when I send a cloud message it does not send, I want it to be fixed

Description: In my project below I need help fixing a glitch, this project is extremely complicated so if it's too hard I understand I understand. In the console sprite, I send a message but the other instance of the project doesn't pick it up. By message, I mean that I set a cloud variable to something and the other instance of the project is supposed to read it and understand it, but the other computer is not reading it, the console is just the console the actual coding is in the internal sprite.

Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/431420976/

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): my profile comments are on

Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-CloudGate-/

Have you read the Terms of Service?: food love hamsters, or nom nom nom, the thing is confusing

box of Asian citrus psyllids and please give me an internet here

-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-CloudGate- wrote:

Work you want to be done: Sometimes when I send a cloud message it does not send, I want it to be fixed

Description: In my project below I need help fixing a glitch, this project is extremely complicated so if it's too hard I understand I understand. In the console sprite, I send a message but the other instance of the project doesn't pick it up. By message, I mean that I set a cloud variable to something and the other instance of the project is supposed to read it and understand it, but the other computer is not reading it, the console is just the console the actual coding is in the internal sprite.

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): my profile comments are on

Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-CloudGate-/

Have you read the Terms of Service?: food love hamsters, or nom nom nom, the thing is confusing
I'm canceling my order

box of Asian citrus psyllids and please give me an internet here

9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-CloudGate- wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

I'm canceling my order
Ok! Please let us know if you have anymore orders. Thank you for choosing T.I.P.S!
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9cjames1 wrote:

Hm, nothing has happened. Guess everyone's at school.
depends what timezone, uk people are at home

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, Just Checking in, what job did I get?

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i was gone on scratch
what updates happened to the scratch requests forums

bye
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

i was gone on scratch
Exactly-
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9cjames1 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

i was gone on scratch
Exactly-
Exactly what?

bye
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

9cjames1 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

i was gone on scratch
Exactly-
Exactly what?
I had the same question…

Well, this is awkward.
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

9cjames1 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

9cjames1 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

i was gone on scratch
Exactly-
Exactly what?
I had the same question…

Well, this is awkward.
Nothing happened, but at one point T.I.P.S. had no orders on the UOC for a few days.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9cjames1 wrote:

Hm, nothing has happened. Guess everyone's at school.
sneaking on here from school
computer lessons are stupid

smileycreations15 wrote:

i was gone on scratch
nani wdym

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

i was gone on scratch
nani wdym

Nani? Nani?! NANI?! NANI?! NANI?!?!?!?
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PndaGmr978 wrote:

–snip–
Nothing happened, but at one point T.I.P.S. had no orders on the UOC for a few days.
ok ty

bye
arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

lets welcome tips kit

((               ( ✦(✦≽ܫ≼::#ffbaf6)T I P S ( K I T✦ ::#ff00cc) ::#b62eff)    ::#a3a3a2)::#a3a3a3) 

Last edited by arjunking788 (Oct. 7, 2020 06:34:39)

join PIX OS COLLAB looking for collaborators !–PIX OS–HELP US MAKE THE BEST OS ON SCRATCH –PIX OS–

██████▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎29% 10 0

this is my signature
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]