Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

congyingzhou wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

~snip~
What?
Also that’s a nice Codeword!
u no do order now i will munch on your fingers nom nom nom
the hunter has become the hunted
Me - Completes an order and gets a 10/10 review.
Cong - u no do order now i will munch on your fingers nom nom nom

UOC updated!! We have 2 overdue orders please complete those!!
PndaGmr978
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Banner by @congyingzhou, format by @cubbywindowspc and tweaked by @PndaGmr978
Check up on the status of your order
There are currently 5 qualified orders, and 3 unqualified orders.

Spritesmasher wrote:

Username: Spritesmasher
Work you want done: Intro/outro
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 31 of august, 2020
Description: i want the outro to have ANYTHING that has orange, blue, and black. Use my oc:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/419481479/
project link (if needed): nah
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): comms pls
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters luv nasi lemak (malaysian rice)
Qualified, Overdue.

Spritesmasher wrote:

Username: Spritesmasher
Work you want done: MUSIC
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 13th of september 2020
Description: i just need it to be like mission: impossible. its for a intro of my new series
Project link (if needed): no
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): comms pls
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters do not love food
Qualified, Overdue.

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: Voice Acting
Deadline: ASAP
Description: I need some voice acting for my slightly overdue 100 follower special. More information can be found here.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes. Hamsters love food.
Qualified, Not Overdue.

Smanrocks wrote:

Username: smanrocks
Work you want done: intro
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 9/8/2020
Description: if you look on my profile I made an intro but it isn't that great. please make a better one. (no 3d) please keep the into to just having the “S” or saying smanrocks don't include profile image as that is being changed. similar music and color scheme but if you think something doesn't fit replace with what will work
Project link (if needed): link to bad intro
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile coments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): link
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes
Unqualified, Haven’t Read the Terms.

Smanrocks wrote:

Username: smanrocks
Work you want done: bugfixing
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 9/9/2020
Description: i followed the wiki tutorial for a list based raycaster but it won't work please help.
Project link (if needed): link
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): link
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes
Unqualified, Haven’t Read the Terms.

BGMead wrote:

Username: BGMead
Work you want done: reviews
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: I need this project reviewed. Please be as harsh as possible.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420539612/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yea, I couldn't find a codeword, sorry.
Unqualified, Haven’t Read the Terms

lolrenz12 wrote:

Username: lolrenz12
Work you want done: coding (3D)
Description: It's an order I taken but I need help with. The lines warp when the boat goes behind the screen. I am quite stuck.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/420715535/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): scratch.mit.edu/users/lolrenz12/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes. Oh and please go see my project called Do hamsters love food?
Qualified, Not Overdue.

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Work you want done: Advertising
Description: I want my new shop, Tiger Terrace, to be advertised. I want you to specify that we need workers.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes to both
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and, um, food love hamsters.
Qualified, Not Overdue.
Updates Centre:
  • Complete orders please!
Bumping Stuff:

Last edited by PndaGmr978 (Sept. 16, 2020 16:26:37)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PndaGmr978 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

~snip~
What?
Also that’s a nice Codeword!
u no do order now i will munch on your fingers nom nom nom
the hunter has become the hunted
Me - Completes an order and gets a 10/10 review.
Cong - u no do order now i will munch on your fingers nom nom nom

UOC updated!! We have 2 overdue orders please complete those!!
oh right i didnt see sry
i will still munch on your fingers coz why not

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

I'm sorry, I need to resign from the notifier team
I can stay adviser tho

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

SPAGHETTIISALIE wrote:

Who did the work for you: jettypumpkin07
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://u.cubeupload.com/jettypumpkin07/megalopoliswasteland.jpg
Score out of ten: 10!!
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): yeah! But it contains really lot of yellow
Was it on time? (y/n): YEAH, and really fast!
Will you come again? (y/n): Obvously!!
Remarks (mandatory): Really speedy work and well done, some couple of 5 stars reviews!!
who's that…
Spaghetti asked for it on rps, I said we're not an art shop, and then pumpkin did the order anyway even tho he's not a worker there. Then pumpkin keeps doing other's orders in my one person shop. I'm getting kinda annoyed…
thats… complicated
although they're not a worker from any partner, so that order doesn't really count, i'll make an exception for this time but only once

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Angel_Coder919
Work you want done: Advertising, I would like you to advertise my game series
Description: Advertising
Project link (if needed): #1: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/410406860/ #2: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/410875767/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both Im following this Thread and my profile chat is on but I prefer you to contact my profile
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angel_Coder919/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food or Cows are lovely there are 2 of the codes put up.
Taken and done!
cow are lovely is another thing
Here: this topic is even older than TIPS 2.0

Small TIP for you: we cannot do art but we do banners well
i mean we can do art but we dont really do it fast

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:arjunking788
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher):scratcher
Are you following this thread?:yes
How active are you (1-10):8 because during exam other time 9 or 10
Why should we choose you?:im good at banners and have been in many shop but wanted be in a most active shop which would be more intresting and
fun to do i have been in scratch mall strawberry shop and done plenty of orders and like to learn something new and i cant fly

join PIX OS COLLAB looking for collaborators !–PIX OS–HELP US MAKE THE BEST OS ON SCRATCH –PIX OS–

██████▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎▎29% 10 0

this is my signature
vizirki12
Scratcher
14 posts

Username: vizirki12
How active are you (1-10): at least 7
Why should we choose you?: I want to try out in a shop, as I can't fly, and I've not joined any shop yet.

Click here if you are happy!
And check out my newest project!
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Work you want done: Advertising
Description: I want my new shop, Tiger Terrace, to be advertised. I want you to specify that we need workers.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes to both
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and, um, food love hamsters.
sealifefriend
Scratcher
500+ posts

ORDERING FORM

Username: sealifefriend
Work you want done: a banner if you do those for my warrior cats shop
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 18//Sptember//2020
Description: (I'd like it to be art, but if not, that's fine) A green background with a bunch of cats (any fur colors and eye colors, etc.) and the words Warrior Cats Shop in dark green across it
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile comments on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/sealifefriend/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes food love hampsters
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
*Note that other forms of writing dates are not accepted.
**If you write ASAP, your order will never be overdue, but this does not mean your order will not be prioritized, our workers finish all the workers they can. Also, some coding orders are impossible, meaning they cannot be done with the Scratch editor, it is not within the boundaries of Scratch.

idk what to say here
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Username: Angel_Coder919
Work you want done: Advertising, I would like you to advertise my game series
Description: Advertising
Project link (if needed): #1: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/410406860/ #2: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/410875767/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both Im following this Thread and my profile chat is on but I prefer you to contact my profile
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angel_Coder919/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food or Cows are lovely there are 2 of the codes put up.
Taken and done!
cow are lovely is another thing
Here: this topic is even older than TIPS 2.0

Small TIP for you: we cannot do art but we do banners well
i mean we can do art but we dont really do it fast

Have a good day and make it a productive one!
Older than 2.0 but smaller

She said the cows one bc it's on the wiki

vizirki12 wrote:

Why should we choose you?: I want to try out in a shop, as I can't fly, and I've not joined any shop yet.
I think you need 20 posts and is I can't fly still the codeword?

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Sept. 19, 2020 22:10:35)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

~snip~

vizirki12 wrote:

twenty posts is needed, and the acc is too new to the forums thus inexperienced sowwy
i can fly is correct

arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why should we choose you?:im good at banners and have been in many shop but wanted be in a most active shop which would be more intresting and
fun to do i have been in scratch mall strawberry shop and done plenty of orders and like to learn something new and i cant fly
bump !

join PIX OS COLLAB looking for collaborators !–PIX OS–HELP US MAKE THE BEST OS ON SCRATCH –PIX OS–

this is my signature
vizirki12
Scratcher
14 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~snip~

vizirki12 wrote:

twenty posts is needed, and the acc is too new to the forums thus inexperienced sowwy
i can fly is correct
Sorry, I overlooked the 20 posts requirement.

Click here if you are happy!
And check out my newest project!
jettypumpkin07
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

SPAGHETTIISALIE wrote:

Who did the work for you: jettypumpkin07
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://u.cubeupload.com/jettypumpkin07/megalopoliswasteland.jpg
Score out of ten: 10!!
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): yeah! But it contains really lot of yellow
Was it on time? (y/n): YEAH, and really fast!
Will you come again? (y/n): Obvously!!
Remarks (mandatory): Really speedy work and well done, some couple of 5 stars reviews!!
who's that…
Spaghetti asked for it on rps, I said we're not an art shop, and then pumpkin did the order anyway even tho he's not a worker there. Then pumpkin keeps doing other's orders in my one person shop. I'm getting kinda annoyed…
Sorry, I asked them what they wanted and then they started talking about it on my profile.
I've only done that one order. I don't know what you mean about “doing other's orders”.

-jettypumpkin07 Profile ~ GitHub ~ Wiki Edits ~ Stats ~ Posts
I haven't really been active much since 2021. I now mostly look at / help with other people's projects, answer questions on the forums and work on stuff in other programming languages like JavaScript. Scratch is still awesome and I don't think I'll be leaving it any time soon. <3

Check out ocular, a Scratch forum search tool by jeffalo that helps find lost posts, or the Hidden Blocks TurboWarp extension I helped create that has a bunch of useful hacked blocks ready to add to your Scratch projects. (PR for details, see the Hidden Blocks category to the left of the editor.)

Super Mario World Maker 3.0 Update coming soon ~ Suggest what you want added!

The state of my life right now (I'm in Grade 12 next year):

Bonus image for Extension users and Inspect Element bois:

I'm the guy who made the ‘Multiple rows in backpack’ addon btw, you should try it!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

bump !
Oop, I didn't notice this, accepted but im buzi now so I'll add you to the list leyta

arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

arjunking788 wrote:

bump !
Oop, I didn't notice this, accepted but im buzi now so I'll add you to the list leyta
its ok

this is my signature
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

arjunking788 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

arjunking788 wrote:

bump !
its ok
added

vizirki12 wrote:

isaacodioko wrote:

b50c1421bac2497b1c2497b1c2497b1c1519b2c45b5c42b7c41b7c42b6c43b5c4
i don't know what i made
Please do not spam. I've reported your post which is off-topic.
I really don't want to point this out, but this really seems set up…

arjunking788
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

this is my signature
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

OK, this was a tough decision but I had to
I am resigning from TIPS. I have been an employee at TIPS for a very long time. I have completed orders here, made friends with other employees, and got on the BoD, but I am trying to cut back on my shops right now. As indicated by my profile I might be leaving Scratch entirely soon, and if I don't end up leaving, then I will just be working in at most 2 shops, plus my collab directory. I have already moved on to Skyscrapersim and YT in terms of projects and programming, but I still check Scratch occasionally. Goodbye TIPS, you were such an amazing shop and really got me started in the Requests forums, but I think the time has come for me to resign from here.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

OK, this was a tough decision but I had to
I am resigning from TIPS. I have been an employee at TIPS for a very long time. I have completed orders here, made friends with other employees, and got on the BoD, but I am trying to cut back on my shops right now. As indicated by my profile I might be leaving Scratch entirely soon, and if I don't end up leaving, then I will just be working in at most 2 shops, plus my collab directory. I have already moved on to Skyscrapersim and YT in terms of projects and programming, but I still check Scratch occasionally. Goodbye TIPS, you were such an amazing shop and really got me started in the Requests forums, but I think the time has come for me to resign from here.
oof, well miss you here!!!
YAY new spot on the BoD
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]