Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

Okay, I’ll see what I can do

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

dhess27 wrote:

Okay, I’ll see what I can do
If you need help, I can help you!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yes, I would like help, can’t really do it myself since I’m on an ipad

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Yes, I would like help, can’t really do it myself since I’m on an ipad
Okay, I'll see what I can do

Last edited by ajsya (April 18, 2019 00:54:15)

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here you go! I finished it! (Again)
If there are any changes that you think should be made just tell me.
You can copy and paste this in your main post.

We may be red but we’re not angry! Order today!

Founded by, dhess27
Formatted by, ajsya

We are a shop where you can get Art, Animations, Coding, Sounds, Logos and, more!
But first, we need members. To join, please fill out the form below.

Staff Form
Username:
Job wanted:
How active are you:
How good are you at this job:

Staff (Now Hiring!)
dhess27 - Coder
ajsya - Banner Maker
kevery1 - Coder

Available Jobs
Coding(3)

Sounds(5)

Animation(5)

Logo makers(4)

Art(5)

Partners

Swift Pixel

❄️The Frost Shop❄️

Last edited by ajsya (April 18, 2019 10:52:55)

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

That’s why it wasn’t there, but how does something delete itself?

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

That’s why it wasn’t there, but how does something delete itself?
I had a special font for the title and scratch sometimes doesn't like the fonts and will delete everything under it.
It was really awesome. I'm ragging right now

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

That’s fine, you can just do it again.

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Maybe without the font

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Maybe without the font
Yea, that's what I'm doing

Hi, I'm ajsya!

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Finished it Again!

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/347618/?page=3#post-3511165

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thanks, once a I get on a computer I will do it

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Thanks, once a I get on a computer I will do it
Okay, Should I make a banner for the shop too?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

We have one, If you want to find, go to the JSB post by captain ratlex. It’s up there

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

We have one, If you want to find, go to the JSB post by captain ratlex. It’s up there
Can you link it?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

The link is bellow the banner there

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't see it

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Weird, let me check, It says red shop underneath the banner

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]