Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

Today, the red shop is founded. We will be a scratch shop that you can get Art, Animation, Coding, Sounds, Logos and more done for you. But first, we need members. If you want to be an employee, please fill out the form. Want to order something, fill out the form

Forms
Job sign up form
Username:
Job Wanted:
How active are you:
How good are you at this job:
Other

Order form:
Username:
Work Wanted:
Description:
How do you want to be notified when your order is completed:
Other:

Employees
dhess27: coding
Kevery1:coding
Ajsya: banner baker
Frenchbread49:logo maker
Dragon lord767:logo maker

Partners
Swift pixel

Frost shop

Rules
No brain frying
Only I can fire people
Be nice
Please be patient for your orders to come in
You must be following the thread if you are in the staff
It is preferred that you are in red bux if you are a member of the shop. Here is the link to red bux:Red bux

order watch username/work Wanted/deadline/how to be notified/status
neggit/ I need you to draw me a hotel room with blue walls, 2 hotel beds and a balcony. Please complete as soon as possible./ deadline as soon a possible/ to be notified on profile/ in progress

Organizations we are part of

Red bux

Shopbux

News
We have joined ShopBux
We have joined red bux

Last edited by dhess27 (May 18, 2019 18:55:11)

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

*Reserves Post*

Could I be a banner maker maybe?

Also, you might want to add a rating scale for the application, (1-10), (1-5), ect

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

You can be a banner maker, just fill out the form.

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Today, the red shop is founded. We will be a scratch shop that you can get Art, Animation, Coding, Sounds, Logos and more done for you. But first, we need members. To join, please fill out the form bellow.

Username:
Job wanted:
How active are you(scale of 1-10):
How good are you at this job(scale of 1-10):

Available jobs

Coding(4)

Sounds(5)

Animation(5)

Logo makers(5)

Art(5)

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

I'll move this over to the Requests area section for you - that's where the shop topics are kept.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

Want to partner with my shop? Swift Pixel

Don't do SAND. SAND has four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam means posting something unrelated. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ajsya
Job wanted: Banner Maker
How active are you: Very
How good are you at this job: Descent (All the banners in my signature are done by me.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, ajsya, your hired

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yes 101 Andrew, Imwould like to parter with your Shop

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Okay, ajsya, your hired
Thanks, sorry It took so long for me to remember I'm very busy.

dhess27's Signature wrote:

Join the Red Shop Today. Go to the requests forums and go to the post Red Shop Recruiting. Information there.

We may be red but we’re not angry. Order today.
You might want to add a custom link to the shop in your signature so people can find us better.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Yes 101 Andrew, Im would like to partner with your Shop
What description do you want?

Don't do SAND. SAND has four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam means posting something unrelated. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Would you like to partner with my shop? ❄️The Frost Shop❄️

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yes, I would partner with the frost shop.

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

101Andrew, what description do you mean. Also, do you want to join my shop

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Yes, I would partner with the frost shop.
Cool! Could you add a link to my shop in your post? I'll do the same.

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
Get's me every time

Last edited by ajsya (April 16, 2019 00:29:52)

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, I’ll try to put the link for your shop in here, but I’m on an iPad, so I might not be able to

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yah, I can’t really

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Okay, I’ll try to put the link for your shop in here, but I’m on an iPad, so I might not be able to
I'll send you the code if you need it.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]